www.kstuff.biz its HUGE Bases, HIGH Rates, BEST Prices, USER Friendly, ONLY Dumps

kate

Professional
Reaction score
New HOLY LAND ISRAEL BASE added the valid rate for this base is 100 % so take care when you ask for refunds because i have aprox 0 tolerance to the ones who will abuse refund system on this base !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
at the second thought this base is only for the ones who knows what they do, there is no refunds on this base, and for the gold customers and regulars ones if u want bulk or something else conditions regarding on this base pm me i will sort something for you. also the prices are high cause this is good stuff... as i said before is for the old guard :)

enjoy and happy shoppings

Last edited:

fullpower

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i have usa and brazil base valid up 97% who in terested contact me icq: 400879089

jamesjx

Carder
Reaction score
I can see the shop as a very nice and Super shop cos I have tried the service . A++** Nice service!

Last edited:

king420

Carder
Reaction score
6 hours replace rule ...this person is totally garbage = never buy stay away

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:25 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:24 PM ----------

u did get a dildo up ur ass bitch !!!

kate

Professional
Reaction score
2000 discovery available only for builk packages starting from 100 pcs. also old bases valid ate 75 % are available for sale price starting from 5 $ and lowering to 3 $ depends on quantity , this ones come with no refunds . pm me if you are interested

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
not buy garbage 1 buy 1 russian dumps bin OPEN here , but say NO AUTORIZAR, not replace, rules very bad for custumers , NOT RECOMENDED

Daddy

RIPPER
Reaction score
Kate is good vendor A+++ i recommend him to everyone A+++

SUDAKA IF THIS SAY " NO AUTORIZAR " THAT'S BECAUSE YOU GOT REGION LOCK :)
no one seller replace region lock , each one should select his bins.

keep up to "Kate" Nice vendor !!

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
SUDAKA, they many posible facts that the dump didnt pay bro, i d experienced many times with known bins aprovall on checker and at shop not auth, again on checker aprv, one is the options of the card owner , like limit , or international line open or closed , but sometimes stf is bad/closed ; (non auth means dump was good, if not u must have simply declined or pick up smth like this ..)