www.kstuff.biz its HUGE Bases, HIGH Rates, BEST Prices, USER Friendly, ONLY Dumps

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
SHOP very nice presentation , i posted resulds tomorrow

kate

Professional
Reaction score
new usa update USA BASE 11 2k pcs valid rate 98 %.
thanks to all my customers for leaving their experience and impressions here, i will continue to keep up good work, and soon v2 of the shop will be launched which will bring you even more easier to use and a lot more features and lot more bulk packages options like only classics only plats and so on , or only v+m , or d or a , hopefully will bring option to make your own bulk package as you wish, also refund system will be changed and improved because there are still a lot of users that use to abuse it and trick me, to be observed i didnt accused all my customers just a part of them, so the system will allow only 1 time replace for the 1st batch and the refund cash will go into cupons, and when you want to purchase new stuff you will be asked if you want to use the cash from your curent balance or the cash from the cupons, the dumps purchased from cupons cash will have no refund option, anyway this system wont bother the ones who already know the quality of my stuff and what is inside, in the extreme situations the customers who are regular basis can talk with me in private and resolve the issues this will be only in major force cases such as base flagged and so on.
stay tunned to enjoy v2 new features, all the new stuff will be explained than and the rules and instructions will be explained detailed.
thanks for your support and i wish you all happy shoppings !

dman3000

Carder
Reaction score
every peice from this shop has bin fire so far keep up the good work bro A++

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
Kate :Im Olivert , and I sendet 51.lr to Uxxxxxx from my lr:Uxxxxxxx , can you please refil my accout , was using another pc and i wasn't able to refil it thrue the store.
thans

Last edited:

kate

Professional
Reaction score
Kate :Im Olivert , and I sendet 51.lr to U4305048 from my lr:U4196206 , can you please refil my accout , was using another pc and i wasn't able to refil it thrue the store.
thans

added, next time please use internal refill, my dear other users please don't forget to leave ur feedbacks around.thanks and happy shoppings.

kate

Professional
Reaction score
here is a big surprise for all proffesional carders, i've just found the equivalent of the australia stuff, please check WORLD WIDE BASE from the shop, those are netherlands pcs :) virgin fresh and u know what is netherlands, big cash not poor ppl, just enjoy :) both t1 t2 available and in some cases only t2.

valid

DEER
Reaction score
Great vendor. Good stuff. You want to make money try working with Kate.. I highly recommend. A+++++ stuff.

kate

Professional
Reaction score
added a fresh scandinavian base - sweeden,polonia,denmark and others added 198 pieces extra hot virgin stuff, those who will ask refund on this base will get banned so just buy if u know what you are doing this is a 100 % base which can't afford to waste the stuff so before you buy make sure you know what u want

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
added, next time please use internal refill, my dear other users please don't forget to leave ur feedbacks around.thanks and happy shoppings.

Thank you kate . sorry , I was using another pc , But thank you very much for your fast service ,
Kate by the way : let me know when you get a Canadian update ,Please? Canada base almost all are Call Hold Pic-UP , I know is not your fault brcause the base is old , but it makes harder our Job .
Keep Up Like you are , Thanks A++++ Vendor.
Olivert

Last edited:

lasergitebb

Reaction score
big riper

this guy is a BIB BIG RIPER.
he sells no good stuffs and rip people.
I just lost almost 350$
send my money back!!!

kate

of course

kate

Professional
Reaction score
my username is lasergite and i used refund system

if approval 00 no refund if other errors the cash are back to your balance. and for your intel you didnt ask refund there is no refund request on the shop.and i think you are the one who come in icq and asked me refund after 30 + hours. i am not a ripper and all other customers know that.

FRESH CALIFORNIA Base added only t2 valid rate is 98 %, check USA CALIFORNIA BASE 3.enjoy and happy shoppongs.

Last edited:

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
tryed kate out last week on around 25pcs of my bin from 2 of the newer bases for usa have to say i was happy with the results
and i would use the shop again once my bin is in stock

Rodney

rainwater

Reaction score
decline 05

Got decline 05 on his own checker & he would not refund.

Be careful.

Too many bullshit sellers & ripper now !

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
i buy 1 dumps , open in my area , this Rusian dump , from this seller say NO AUTORIZAR in POS machine ????? bad info :(
expected more from this new vendor

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
lol; if info is bad u get erorr on pos, if u get non auth is mean info is good just the international line is closed or smth