www.kstuff.biz its HUGE Bases, HIGH Rates, BEST Prices, USER Friendly, ONLY Dumps

knifewash3r

Carder
Reaction score
Good Vendor. Good dumps, a lot of bins.... RECOMMEND This Vendor. A+++++

roofer

Carder
Reaction score
I have found few of my favorite bins from the freshest base of his, bought 7 dumps to try, end up with only ONE working ! Obviously this shop goes into my blacklist right away

kate

Professional
Reaction score
I have found few of my favorite bins from the freshest base of his, bought 7 dumps to try, end up with only ONE working ! Obviously this shop goes into my blacklist right away

you bought them on 29 and leave feedbacks on 04 it's quite long since than also you didnt even ask for refunds but ur call can't satisfy everyone....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:14 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:34 PM ----------

global base search added again

Eugene12

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
What' s with the accounts? Credit account? ok after i bought 5 canada it was 04 all I can get refund only one time, because after I checked this goes to credit account which is uncheckable!)) Thus, I can't ask for the refund if the dumps are bad for the second time. Do you really think all the clients will appreciate this new refund policy?

kate

Professional
Reaction score
What' s with the accounts? Credit account? ok after i bought 5 canada it was 04 all I can get refund only one time, because after I checked this goes to credit account which is uncheckable!)) Thus, I can't ask for the refund if the dumps are bad for the second time. Do you really think all the clients will appreciate this new refund policy?

well the ones who know what i have yes, the ones who try to cheat no, also for canada bases i will think at other way or i will drop down price slike 5 $ per each pcs with no refunds and a minimum pcs to order as i said before canada getting fflagged to fast, rest are fine.

awei8888

DEER
Reaction score
i buy 5 discover from his shop. and all decline with no refund , fuck... never choose your service

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
I understand what your trying to do with shop for the cheaters but for loyal customers it is not fair

runstrong34

Carder
Reaction score
True!

I would have to agree. I really, really like shop and respect you as a vendor. But the fact of the matter is you already ONLY have a 6 hour refund time. NOW this! The truth is your dumps are not the freshest and we have to check them before we use. Out of 20, maybe 12 are good! It is your responsibility to delete the thief's. Its not fair that those of us that are trying to work legit with you are being fucked...

cesa

RIPPER
Reaction score
hey dudes this lady here is trying to be the biggers ripper her rules are disgusting even the top seller replace 24hrs her stuff is no good than their's but yet they give long replacement.we hav to stop using her shop then she will get back in her sense.cos how coem i buy dumps and when u refund me it goes in credit and when i by with credit no replacement.she knew very wel she i having dead base now thats why she changed the system of her shop

kate

Professional
Reaction score
hey dudes this lady here is trying to be the biggers ripper her rules are disgusting even the top seller replace 24hrs her stuff is no good than their's but yet they give long replacement.we hav to stop using her shop then she will get back in her sense.cos how coem i buy dumps and when u refund me it goes in credit and when i by with credit no replacement.she knew very wel she i having dead base now thats why she changed the system of her shop

as i said before no one forces you to use the shop or buy from me and as for the loyal customers will make a rule by they cash loaded in shop to allow them other replace policy i'm still waiting suggestions and as for the dead bases u are wrong , and as for 100 % valid rate it's linda impossible everywhere .... and as for replacements i think i will make it 12 hrs but the credit account will remain active, cant allow abusers just to buy use and ask replace unlimited time ....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:38 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:32 PM ----------

and another thing for you guys who comments here next time also mention your username on the posts that you have on shop so i can see how loyal or big customers you are .... cause no offence but more than half of you guys are not spent more than few hundreds inside.

roc345

RIPPER
Reaction score
this is a bullshit shop all are 05 code he has a rule that he will not replace code 05 but he only keep code 05 he is an intelligent guy please be aware

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:39 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:37 PM ----------

only 100% pure ripper this is not my first try this my 3rd order the same happend please be aware you have good vendors on the forum please go to them not to this bullshit fucking shop he has money only to pay to admin of this forum

kate

100 % pure false acusations

kate

Professional
Reaction score
this is a bullshit shop all are 05 code he has a rule that he will not replace code 05 but he only keep code 05 he is an intelligent guy please be aware

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:39 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:37 PM ----------

only 100% pure ripper this is not my first try this my 3rd order the same happend please be aware you have good vendors on the forum please go to them not to this bullshit fucking shop he has money only to pay to admin of this forum

05 declined only for citibank = no refunds cause they even if they are fresh and valid checker will return 05 , and as you read the rules and agreed i have nothing to say .... and i am not ripper. good luck in your life.

roc345

RIPPER
Reaction score
please do buy from other vendors of this forum like rhodes reseller and rahmses and fozzy and few others even though they are expensive you wil get good profiits do not go to this fucking shop he will ripp you profesionally he has good talent in ripping

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:16 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:15 PM ----------

you will have only 05 code dumps you can sell only those dumps you are a great intelectual smartly ripping people

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:18 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:16 PM ----------

for the reaso of saying truth you hve given me negative reputation but others also know about your fucking shit soon yoou will be off from this forum go on public forum and start ripping people