www.kstuff.biz its HUGE Bases, HIGH Rates, BEST Prices, USER Friendly, ONLY Dumps

luckyjack

Professional
Reaction score
i as well like this vendor and also understand is his shop to do as needed to be done but plz reconsidered the facts that there are assholes and that there are business men. and 6 hrs does not cut it, specially that inconveniences are always waiting to attack and can ruin the best of plans. |bro just clean house with the thiefs!

Reactions: kate

kate

you have a good point

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
kate, pls refund last order, when was ok i post here is ok and i put +1 reputation now u even not answer in icq..

kate

Professional
Reaction score
kate, pls refund last order, when was ok i post here is ok and i put +1 reputation now u even not answer in icq..

please pm me again now and mention ur name on forum, my icq crashed and lost all offlines,thanks and as for the guy who spam other ppl in my thread go away , also tell me ur username in shop, for business mans i appologies and i wait them on icq for other options, thanks.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:22 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:17 AM ----------

i as well like this vendor and also understand is his shop to do as needed to be done but plz reconsidered the facts that there are assholes and that there are business men. and 6 hrs does not cut it, specially that inconveniences are always waiting to attack and can ruin the best of plans. |bro just clean house with the thiefs!

yes man i will increase that 6 hrs window , and as u see the thiefs started to show up their faces , soon all will be excluded and registration will be closed and this way i allow real ppl to enjoy the best of the best inside my shop, pm me and mention who you are, i will build a new system and add VIP status and those users will have differente replaace times and so on.

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
kate, same name as i hv here

Ninja

Reaction score
roc345
i will ban you and bunch of your useless clones if you will continue making circus out of our vendors topics.
Code:
    rider1090
    roc345
    smith.k
    johnsonand
    haddin.d
    jamesf
    morganjan
    andersonj94
    shelton_m34

If you dont like services - you can write once and/or write blacklist topic.
But instead of thinking and act smart you act like garage lover. I dont mind if you act like that in real life but not on our board where we're trying to keep friendly atmo between all businessmans.
Please treat that as final warning.

Reactions: kate

kate

always stay like this

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
hit me in icq please
i just did it..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:59 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:08 AM ----------

solved , tks..

kate

Professional
Reaction score
Checker interval is increased by 2 hours for each 2k funding, this means that users with funding history between 2k-4k will have 8hrs, 4k-6k will have 10 hrs, 6k-10k will have 12 hrs, 10k+ will have 24hrs. For the rest of the users the check time will remain 6 hrs.

Also moved old dumps (valid rate like 60 %) to old base with no check no refunds all pcs = 4 $

JIMMYJAMJAM

Reaction score
register

i tried to register on the site but there seems to be a problem with the register tab

kate

Professional
Reaction score
free registration going to be closed soon so guys hurry up

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:58 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:57 PM ----------

i tried to register on the site but there seems to be a problem with the register tab

try to use chrome or mozilla

kate

Professional
Reaction score
up up up hurry up and get your asia 101 stuff also for customers who can't afford to pay big cash on stuff u have sale base which will be 4 $ each pcs will come with no check or refunds... enjoy...

jadoo

Reaction score
free test dumps contac pm
4282582012053037=120910118100851 CREDIT CLASSIC Germany Berlin

kate

get verified and stop spamming

Eugene12

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Well, I've boucht sum bulks at your store, then I screwed so forth with one of my favorite stores! 43 three times! Kassier shoked and paralized! Should have got an awesome skills to sort it out! Great service, fuckin awesome design! ))) But who will give me back my best store? Your credit account>?

kate

Professional
Reaction score
Well, I've boucht sum bulks at your store, then I screwed so forth with one of my favorite stores! 43 three times! Kassier shoked and paralized! Should have got an awesome skills to sort it out! Great service, fuckin awesome design! ))) But who will give me back my best store? Your credit account>?

you can use your credit balance to buy stuff but what you buy from credit account it comes with no refunds, also can you tell me ur username on shop ? thanks

kash

Carder
Reaction score
you can use your credit balance to buy stuff but what you buy from credit account it comes with no refunds, also can you tell me ur username on shop ? thanks

Why is there no refund if you buy from credit account?, I believe the money from the credit account is my money in the first place. Is this correct?. If yes, I don't see why you set rules on other people's money. Please look into this rule and correct it please. Fair is fair.

leenux

RIPPER
Reaction score
Why is there no refund if you buy from credit account?, I believe the money from the credit account is my money in the first place. Is this correct?. If yes, I don't see why you set rules on other people's money. Please look into this rule and correct it please. Fair is fair.

No its bonus money.

roofer

Carder
Reaction score
you bought them on 29 and leave feedbacks on 04 it's quite long since than also you didnt even ask for refunds but ur call can't satisfy everyone....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:14 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:34 PM ----------

global base search added again

its not about getting my refund in time or not, its about selling a good quality material, which u obviously cant do, and sure cannot claim the base to be at 95% successful rating, because its simply not true.