www.kstuff.biz its HUGE Bases, HIGH Rates, BEST Prices, USER Friendly, ONLY Dumps

runstrong34

Carder
Reaction score
Best site Ive ever seen. Product is O.K. sometimes they good! RULES suck! 6hr replacement, new credit and debit BS., now this WE MUST POST OR BE BANNED. Just following the rules......

CHECKERBIN

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Now I'm going to try their stuff............... is amazing and visually your template is best so I just hope that the results are material and here I will give evidence on which level is

Regards

CHECKERBIN

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
https://www.kstuff.biz/

Kate

Good Shop A +++++++

Regards

:)

Last edited:

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
I buy from discount base usa, before working ok, no big valid rate but ok, last 2 orders so bad, bins i know work

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
Last order discount usa dumps, was ok again,thanks Kate

Yannis

Carder
Reaction score
(trying to find my area's bin o_O')

Very good shops with good stuffs ;) i'll back with more money...

Bip Bip Bip accepted (i like it) thanks for fresh dumps

watts25

Carder
Reaction score
bait

thout it was to the good just bought a few pieces and 1st dead +good one also so no complaints then i buy 4 more and there all trash i come for refund intime amd i get code (85) card ok. thats bs i get no refund for the first then the second four code 85 please replace bad dumps i cant fill ticket no answer icq hlp

kate

Professional
Reaction score
thout it was to the good just bought a few pieces and 1st dead +good one also so no complaints then i buy 4 more and there all trash i come for refund intime amd i get code (85) card ok. thats bs i get no refund for the first then the second four code 85 please replace bad dumps i cant fill ticket no answer icq hlp

pm me in icq and state ur problem in one line with order id and all other usefull details

watts25

Carder
Reaction score
pm sent

thanks for reply pm'd you on icq=nance still no answer plz correct this issue