www.kstuff.biz its HUGE Bases, HIGH Rates, BEST Prices, USER Friendly, ONLY Dumps

lionheart

Carder
Reaction score
I take 2 dumps from this Shop both r Approval in kstuff checker . but even not get 10$ in that dump ...................

kate

Professional
Reaction score
added bulk packages on the shop all you need is to click on the main banner than select the base from where you want the package than select how many pcs you want and you will recive a mix, enjoy shoppings my friends

dumpsxp

RIPPER
Reaction score
buy 10 pcz last night all bad waiting for replace

Last edited:

molosh

DEER
Reaction score
Aint thas a snitch that logs peoples icq info according to they Ip adress and Lr info ?

She always complain that people did not register with real ICQ or real email adress, she has shitty dumps, everybody complains, she just replaces, you buy, you swipe decline, she refunds you, or she gives you other shit to try ... I mean ..; this behaviour is scarry. More complains than good results ???

What the fuck ?

MJACKSON

Carder
Reaction score
Kate is is great vendor. Most of the dumps I buy r good. And for me I think am happy with kstuff.biz dumps A++++++++

Inkmoney

Carder
Reaction score
Today's order was very good, I'm happy! :)

Thanks kate, good dumps seller. A++++

kate

Professional
Reaction score
all usa bases bulk prices decreased for getting bulk packages go in the shop click on bulk banner select the base from where you want and u will have bulk package, you will receive mixed random stuff from that base, there is no replace and refunds for that
all bases are more than 80 % the new prices are as the following :
- 50 pcs = 500 $
- 100 pcs = 900 $
- 300 pcs = 2300 $
- 500 pcs = 3500 $
- 1000 pcs = 5000 $
enjoy shopping with us, we are working soon on huge update. hurry up and get mix package now , this is a great offer for reseller, major bases have bins without classics cause classics were sold separately.

kate

Professional
Reaction score
added brand new los angeles , ca base check usa base 7 only t2 avaialble, those who use to abuse refund system on this base will be banned without warning the new prices are :
USA DUMPS PRICES
Visa CLASSIC : 11,50 $
Visa GOLD, GOLD/PREM, GOLD PREMIUM : 21,50 $
Visa PLATINUM : 21,50 $
Visa N-A : 21,50
Visa CORPORATE, CORPORATE T, CORPORATE T&E : 26,50 $
Visa BUSINESS : 26,50 $
Visa PURCHASE : 26,50 $
Visa SIGNATURE : 26,50 $

MasterCard STANDART: 16,50 $
MasterCard GOLD, GOLD PREMIUM : 23,50 $
MasterCard PLATINUM : 23,50 $
MasterCard N-A : 23,50 $
MasterCard CORPORATE : 28,50 $
MasterCard BUSINESS : 28,50 $
MasterCard PURCHASE : 28,50 $
MasterCard SIGNATURE : 26,50 $
MasterCard WORLD : 36,50 $

Discover : 24,50 $

Last edited:

goldvault

Reaction score
Kate, please filter your shop. I bought some bins and declined and same stuff still in your shop. Pls filter or do something about that. Thanks

kate

Professional
Reaction score
Kate, please filter your shop. I bought some bins and declined and same stuff still in your shop. Pls filter or do something about that. Thanks

removed that global search it had a bug inside ....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:55 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:22 PM ----------

added USA BASE 7 TN/CO/MIX only t2 , enjoy

Last edited:

dadbad1

Reaction score
bro, my user name: dadbad1 at your shop, please check that my last order history one dump missed, but shop charged me that missed pcs, please recheck and refund me this one asap.. thanks