Selling DIEBOLD OPTEVA SKIMMER- ( Complete With Camkit -- (Ready to Work)

hck4u

Carder
Reaction score
i have place my first order with him
Very Professional
Very Polite
Very good to explain everything
A+++

I will send message when i got everything ;)

kush

RIPPER
Reaction score
May I know which card reader is used in your skimmers?

Rafael101

Professional
Reaction score
Back and taking orders..................

Verifones, diebolds, ncr's, Wincors available :)

Rafael101

Professional
Reaction score
Prices For all Devices Presented and Updated

Please see the front page for Updated info

Now Taking Orders!!

------------------------------------------------------

hck4u

Carder
Reaction score
come on mate i wait you 3 days. I have some things wrong with my order... Wait you 3 days in icq

Theabove

Reaction score
im interested in one for swedish ATM's. Wincor nano I presume

I PM'd you rafael. Would love ICQ

Rabota

Carder
Reaction score
bro why we cant sort out our problem? u fuck my mind for two and half months now...

Rafael101

Professional
Reaction score
bro why we cant sort out our problem? u fuck my mind for two and half months now...

Aren't we in the proces now? Your guy tell me cable is loose.. he already knows what to solder back and problem solved. Sometimes little problems like this happen. We are dealing with electronics here... it was sent out working 100% but somehow during travel time or arrival loose cable.. next time contact me on icq to tell me this instead of coming here acting Hard

Rabota

Carder
Reaction score
Im not acting hard or anything, everyone would be pissed off if Iu send bad part 2 times and I have to buy some random tolls to fix it. I take a picture to let u see what shit we bought to fix it and still no results. Just my workers stay on Island and spend money for rent and tools to fix it and no results so far.

Aren't we in the proces now? Your guy tell me cable is loose.. he already knows what to solder back and problem solved. Sometimes little problems like this happen. We are dealing with electronics here... it was sent out working 100% but somehow during travel time or arrival loose cable.. next time contact me on icq to tell me this instead of coming here acting Hard

purp13

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Same problem happened with my device it's not a hard fix just solder it back on the only problem is that the connection to the bread board and the wire isn't strong so just fill it with tons of solder :)

Rafael101

Professional
Reaction score
Same problem happened with my device it's not a hard fix just solder it back on the only problem is that the connection to the bread board and the wire isn't strong so just fill it with tons of solder :)

Hes problem was with camera and maybe fryed battery from heat or loose cable.. I hope all is solved there

PS -- Service is available

DIEBOLD
WINCOR
NCR's

Availalbe

Serious inquiries only