Selling DIEBOLD OPTEVA SKIMMER- ( Complete With Camkit -- (Ready to Work)

nanito155

Carder
Reaction score
brooo sendd me your icq ....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:22 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:27 PM ----------

Icq broo?

Showmann

Carder
Reaction score
hey Rafael I have LR ready for a quote for software for vx. pm me with IM of some sort so we can get the deal =)

Rafael101

Professional
Reaction score
(Issue solved)

Diebolds now available

Ship complete and ready to work

Contact me for price and questions -- Serious and ready only

Last edited:

zorro7

Carder
Reaction score
I sent you PM

leenux

RIPPER
Reaction score
I would say go ahead and buy from Rafael instead of spending money to build a skimmer on your own, it will indeed cost you x10 times the price of 1 skimmer. and waste of alot of time too.

nanito155

Carder
Reaction score
brooooo the Verifone vx510 and vx670 have bluethooo interior ? for debit card pin ?

Rafael101

Professional
Reaction score
brooooo the Verifone vx510 and vx670 have bluethooo interior ? for debit card pin ?

D+P is saved in internal memory and then extracted (encrypted) to computer via RS232 cable

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
Rafael.. in wich languaje comes the VERFIONE? you can choice your self? and set 3 languaje...or is only one?

Rafael101

Professional
Reaction score
Rafael.. in wich languaje comes the VERFIONE? you can choice your self? and set 3 languaje...or is only one?

comes with 4 languages programmed

Comes with english as default and then you can change to another from the 3 remaining languages from admin settings

WalterWhite

Professional
Reaction score
the best. better than the rest :)

Cant wait for it to arrive. I know this man has AMAZING things, you will be hard pressed to find anywhere else.

Thank you for putting my kids through college, I hope to try the new offline machiene soon. :)

Rafael101

Professional
Reaction score
the best. better than the rest :)

Cant wait for it to arrive. I know this man has AMAZING things, you will be hard pressed to find anywhere else.

Thank you for putting my kids through college, I hope to try the new offline machiene soon. :)

Thanks for the feedback

I wait for you to come online to discuss Offline POS

:cool:

kandee

Reaction score
bro plz add me. 608940659.
Im looking for a good skimmer. Ive alot of places to skimm but could not still get good skimmer. I hope u would help me. plz reply me at icq. thnks