Selling DIEBOLD OPTEVA SKIMMER- ( Complete With Camkit -- (Ready to Work)

shariffe

DEER
Reaction score
hey rafael why dont fucking block me on my primary icq and dont reply me on my second icq ????????????????????? and you are online

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:02 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:01 AM ----------

hey rafael why dont fucking block me on my primary icq and dont reply me on my second icq ????

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Rafael101 , You STILL on the TOP -)) AAAA+++

Rafael101

Professional
Reaction score
Rafael101 , You STILL on the TOP -)) AAAA+++

YOu are Welcome My Romeo Friend. Always happy doing business with you!

PS -- Come get your Offline Verifone Skims -- VX510 and VX670 availalable

Visit the following youtube video for a quick demonstration

h**p://youtu.be/Sn8vtfwRZhY

cheers!!

james.kihara

Carder
Reaction score
lost my bezel to some guards at the atm, but the camera was left intact do i really need to buy the whole kit or you can just sell me the bezel?

Rafael101

Professional
Reaction score
lost my bezel to some guards at the atm, but the camera was left intact do i really need to buy the whole kit or you can just sell me the bezel?

contact me via PM to discuss

tulpan76

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hey why dont reply my messages on icq ????

if you having some issues it would be nice if you tell us also, so that people who are thinking of buying can rethink. thanks

Rafael101

Professional
Reaction score
if you having some issues it would be nice if you tell us also, so that people who are thinking of buying can rethink. thanks

Im guessing he broke, or couldn't install pen camera for my all in one NCR model. Communication has started to deal with this..

---------------------------------------------------------------------
All Good!!

Skims and Verifones are available

cheers

shariffe

DEER
Reaction score
the camera is not the same what he show me first second i bought 5 cameras cost 100$ is not too much but when you bought a 3500 bezel all in one. yea is too much , anyway rafael dont give any simple suport he block my icq´s so theres any guy who bought the new ncr anti green over , maybe someone can help me thanks

olololo28

Carder
Reaction score
Guys hi all. I want to buy NCR GREEN Anti OVER ANTI. I need advice from members who has already bought this device. How good it works? Does it works on ATM with "noise" ? And what about % of proofreading of dumps ?
Plz need answers )

Rafael101

Professional
Reaction score
Guys hi all. I want to buy NCR GREEN Anti OVER ANTI. I need advice from members who has already bought this device. How good it works? Does it works on ATM with "noise" ? And what about % of proofreading of dumps ?
Plz need answers )

Welcome future customer

Please go ask this question in another section of forum. Maybe make a thread specifically to answer of your question..

Thx

Novichek

VIP member
Reaction score
Price not found. as the CIA, what price to Diebold in the collection, there CNEM what that strap goes? skimmer with a camera how much? you know? fershteyn?

цену не нашел. как в ЦРУ, какая цена на диболд в сборе, там кнему какая то планка идет? скимер с камерой сколько стоит? понимаешь? ферштейн?

Rafael101

Professional
Reaction score
Price not found. as the CIA, what price to Diebold in the collection, there CNEM what that strap goes? skimmer with a camera how much? you know? fershteyn?

цену не нашел. как в ЦРУ, какая цена на диболд в сборе, там кнему какая то планка идет? скимер с камерой сколько стоит? понимаешь? ферштейн?

??? no understand

iamback

DEER
Reaction score
Rafael101,

Hi I saw you are selling offline Pos, Its like finding water in desert for me! I have working for almost a month to build one for myself, bought 4 used pos from US, have done applying my brain with keyboard chips etc hardware modificaiton's
I need to buy this one, what would be the price? shipment to India, preferred fedex

Rafael101

Professional
Reaction score
Rafael101,

Hi I saw you are selling offline Pos, Its like finding water in desert for me! I have working for almost a month to build one for myself, bought 4 used pos from US, have done applying my brain with keyboard chips etc hardware modificaiton's
I need to buy this one, what would be the price? shipment to India, preferred fedex

Check PM

Cheers!

8ball

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
pm me i need verifone also bro tried skimmer it came but i put it on and it was gone the next day verifone so much safer do u also offer gas pump skimmer?