Quality dumps Selling service / ICQ: 582-263-616 & 564-673-959

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
can anyone help me with the registration page for primero. i have been trying to register for 3days now but the recapacha keeps saying im putting in the wrong words when im doing it right. does anyone else have this problem? holla at me.

gates

Reaction score
hey primero how u doin? its been over 2 weeks since i sent u money still waiting for response!! whats goin on?

morosanu2o

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
is primero service stil working?

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
added him to my list but this dude is barely if never online smh thank god!!! 3 weeks still waiting on dumps?? i would have been pissed!!

chinagirl

Reaction score
what's up with base, trying to purchase keep saying base not available try in a few minutes

repairandfix

Carder
Reaction score
Service was always excellent before, but now i'm trying to get info for WU like for two weeks, but he never answer me.
And recently i add money with WebMoney, but now base is not working. WHAT IS GOING ON???? YOU JUST STEAL MONEY?

j0k4w1ld

BANNED
Reaction score
everyone starts selling god legit for month and then they get greedy and start ipping everyone

becarefull

bhajarang

Carder
Reaction score
you guys buy for 200 or 300... primero sells for 300K per day. primero is god father of bizniz, if base is not working due to some technical problems it doesnt mean that he ripped u, have some patience Mr.REPAIRANDFIX and j0k4w1ld ............. when u had good results u never posted in here and when base is having some technical issues u r not able to wait .... LOL .... Do u know the word BASE means ????? have patience and wait brothers ... primero is good legit and great

donvoto

Vendor of wu drop
Reaction score
good

you guys buy for 200 or 300... primero sells for 300K per day. primero is god father of bizniz, if base is not working due to some technical problems it doesnt mean that he ripped u, have some patience Mr.REPAIRANDFIX and j0k4w1ld ............. when u had good results u never posted in here and when base is having some technical issues u r not able to wait .... LOL .... Do u know the word BASE means ????? have patience and wait brothers ... primero is good legit and great

If base is good u dont have to come and shout at it all times in thread but if its bad u need to, if its bad for long u should ,that why the thread is all about........... i did buy 2wise may be small to test but both times it failed badly no region block as the same bin works for me .....and infact when i went for replacment it says u r alowed only 2 dumps .... i am not keen on replacment infact i did not even try the second time for replacement as i did not want to again waste my plastic...............

bhajarang

Carder
Reaction score
Threads are meant to post good and bad dude, u said u had replacement facility for 2 dumps only it means u might had bought 4 or 5 dumps. did any vendor gave u stuff continuously 3 times which gave u 100% approval 10/10. this bizniz goes like that bro, in above post i just mentioned to have some patience to other brothers,

donvoto

Vendor of wu drop
Reaction score
lol when all 4 did not work u can still only change 2 is what i mean not out of 5-3 worked ..... any ways u r no one to argue with ........ about other vendors yes not resellers......

herb

DEER
Reaction score
REGISTRATION

I trying to register for 1 month he dont respond on icq ....
(sweazy)

playacarder

RIPPER
Reaction score
He behaves inadequate.

I usually dont say anything but he has to get one.

First of all, wtf do you mean "inadequate"? If you dont like something about a vendor dont do biz plain and simple. You just joined in April you have only 2 posts probably crying about a 200 or 300 dollar order that you are not going to do anything but cry about because you didnt know how to use the stuff in the first place. These threads are for FEEDBACK on product not of your opinion of a vendor's behavior.

People actually think that this is a true retail store where they can complain to a manager and get somebody fired. We all behave inadequate, we are all criminals, so you need to check his criminal moral clause if there is any and if you dont like how he does his biz then do like your name, and skate the fuck on.

As for this vendor I recommend his services if you know what you are doing, he has minimum, if you dont like it dont buy. If you dont know what you are doing buy alot of different bins and start taking notes of what works and what doesnt, before you know it you will have a binlist of shit you know that works. Then you can complain:D

Now that I am done taking up for you Prim, get that dam site up and running I have shit I have to do:)

Last edited:

Reaction score
lol when all 4 did not work u can still only change 2 is what i mean not out of 5-3 worked ..... any ways u r no one to argue with ........ about other vendors yes not resellers......

just a bug of his system
if u buy X,u can replace Y
X=1,Y=1
X=2,Y=2
X=3,Y=3
X=4,Y=1
X=5,Y=1
X=6,Y=1
X=7,Y=2
X=8,Y=2
X=9,Y=2
X=10,Y=3
...etc
30% of total and only 1 time per day
i buy about 50 pcs from him every day and sometime validity over 70% and sometimes under 70%
his support sometimes give me bonus for the low valid
just bought 4 pcs u can not know his system
i can only say primero is good
hope his site work fine again asap......

repairandfix

Carder
Reaction score

Look, i said before that service was always great, but now i was tried to contact him about WU (before he says that he can get WU as well and he did not respond me for couple weeks. But sometimes i received message from him - "i not ignore when i offline i cant answer you" - and that's all! and nothing else.

Looks guys, if you are provide service as same as that - you keep our money, so you should have responsibility for that. Cauz now i reading all that post and i feeling that this happening again - they cannot do thiz biz anymore and i lost my money, but for that time vendor was Primero. And that very offensively, because it is really hard to find now good vendor with a good stuff.

And also i know what is the BASE mean, and i know what that message on site now exactly mean, because i use to work as PHP development and i really know how people like to lie. I hope service will be wor soon again. But even if i'm not HIGHBOLLER, that doesnt mean that you can dont give a fuck about your customers.

Last edited:

crazyc

BANNED
Reaction score
nm still messed up

Last edited: