Quality dumps Selling service / ICQ: 582-263-616 & 564-673-959

donvoto

Vendor of wu drop
Reaction score
i guess i should also start a online site and say instant download and start selling dumps.......or ree ree selling dumps.... i guess a reseller will have a better quality than this.... no jokes not realy intrested.... i am not a gay .... the truth is just bought for few 100 $ ,may be even 5 dumps but all scick and see nothing speciaL for a instant site...... what is the point if service is good and dumps are bad??????

fiscalconnect

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i am having login issues with certificate, i need new ssl certificate or password for certificate file sent to my mail by admin, pm support, here and on icq and nothing a little help would be appreciated.....

skitzo

RIPPER
Reaction score
i thiink primero's quality is above average honestly... 60 to 70%, he jus needs to work on that bonus system for his customers....

Reaction score
i agree with donvoto,but you got to know what to choose and then the replace system suck's b/c its ripping you off but you have to find something that works n if dont work you are ass out ur money

fiscalconnect

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
f*** f*** f*** f***, i need assistance for my ssl certificate this support dont F**ing respond, i have the mail with the certificate and no password for the file, support sent me password on icq and now no one responds i need to get access FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

morfiy

Reaction score
are u still in business? I'm writing u in icq, but no reply even when u r online. Want to try new seller, but gettin no answer. Do u still sell?

skitzo

RIPPER
Reaction score
jus bought 5 from "fresh base" its a bin i kno works in my region, so i will let u kno the outcome...

brandiavrici

Carder
Reaction score
hey i need help pliz what about BIDEN788 ITS RIPEER? how can help me pliz

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:01 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:01 AM ----------

about primero dumps never i have problems all the time aproval dumps .A+++

gates

Reaction score
hes a ripper i sent him reg fee over 2 month ago n no response!!!

Reaction score
I had a problem with the adding funds on his site so I left him a message about it and he fixed it asap. Gates he is not a ripper. Good dumps, good service and fair prices.