Quality dumps Selling service / ICQ: 582-263-616 & 564-673-959

young

Carder
Reaction score
this dude is a f****n creep. talk to his yesterda with no results
. i paid fee still cant logon. ther should be some typye of monitoring for these type..
ude i guest you say f**k honor amongst............

Reaction score
man all i can advise is know what you buying if not you will lose money b/c replace suck's n and communication suck's i thought we had a good guy but it seem's like we need some1 new
if you dont know what you buying dont buy b/c you wont profit

smartmf

Carder
Reaction score
ok i have too ad my 2 cents i purchased from him and so did my friend... my friend had good results while i had bad i ordered 10 eu 201's none of them worked my friend ordered amex and discover and they worked ..... i thought i ordered some maestro debit shit by mistake i dont know so tomorrow i will purchase 3 dumps that i know work in my area if i will use them within 30 min if they dont work i will put in for replace because normally if i get any bin that works from vendor and i get my $ back i wont put in for replace ..hopefully he isnt a total loss

skitzo

RIPPER
Reaction score
bought 15 only 6 went, can only replace 5, so i loose out on 80 bucks.... primeros gain i guess

portado00

RIPPER
Reaction score
oh yes Primero is Unique bro and good stuffs,i also buy from Primero and its good,hope most customers have the same good stuffs from him,well bro keep it up and please do not change

dadbad2

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i bought almost 20america express, 12 usa, 8 euro. only 2 working.

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
that is hard to believe.. i bought about about 30 amex.. and they have the highest approval over visa and master... to me it was 26 of the 30 amex.. but you need to know how to use the amex dumps and where.. there are a lot of call alert for amex.. security is harder. but once you now where to swipe the beauty you will make good money.

allalone82

Reaction score
How do you get in touch with Primero?
I have sent messages to both ICQ numbers listed with no response?

young

Carder
Reaction score
prim turned to creep ripper.. sent reg fee a week ago no response as of yet... be careful...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:11 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:10 AM ----------

that is hard to believe.. i bought about about 30 amex.. and they have the highest approval over visa and master... to me it was 26 of the 30 amex.. but you need to know how to use the amex dumps and where.. there are a lot of call alert for amex.. security is harder. but once you now where to swipe the beauty you will make good money.
share knowledge

comeup6

Carder
Reaction score
i do my carding in NY, i need to trade a few bins with some official carders please pm me

icedefender

BANNED
Reaction score
is this guy still a good seller?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:18 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:14 PM ----------

is this a good icq or is it another Ripper #441759191

young

Carder
Reaction score
is this guy still a good seller?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:18 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:14 PM ----------

is this a good icq or is it another Ripper #441759191
chances are ripper i have none those.....

icedefender

BANNED
Reaction score
chances are ripper i have none those.....

i think i atrack rippers i just got ripp for over 4k dam and this clone is trying to get more money out of me

afrovendor2

Reaction score
bro i bought 6 amex and i check it instant all dead can only replace 2 please kindly refund my accct with the remaining 4 stuff .update yr refund policy or you fix checker .

manhatan

Reaction score
good dumps !! but problem is find him online !! always when i buy dumps , when you make replace , support just see the last 20 activity , not more !! always problem with replace !! i speak with him about fixe checker and always waiting !! ......... waiting my replace too !! but when dump is approval , work fine !! Good job !!

skitzo

RIPPER
Reaction score
he needs to get rid of the 30% rule in replacement, let ur checker check all that people say is bad, if bad replasce, if not dont... because alot of my orders are consistent, one order works great, other works terrible