Quality dumps Selling service / ICQ: 582-263-616 & 564-673-959

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
desperation is a motherfucker...i also sell d+p... i have too much shit in my crib.. i will be giving them away soon... yeah right..

yeah i think you are right you have too much shit in your crib..

then get up and start cleaning all that shit, and find a bathroom to use.

therealguru

BANNED
Reaction score
desperation is a motherfucker...i also sell d+p... i have too much shit in my crib.. i will be giving them away soon... yeah right..

yeah i think you are right you have too much shit in your crib..

then get up and start cleaning all that shit, and find a bathroom to use.

Hahahah that was the nice one

citi

BANNED
Reaction score
OK I bought a few dumps from him but nothing spectacular...maybe I'm not picking the right bins or something. Most of the usa platnium/usa I purchased from him where declined. But everyone is praising him like a GOD so I placed another order some Euro/Japan then the rest usa so I will keep you guys posted on progress....

skitzo

RIPPER
Reaction score
about 3 for 20, smh, i thought his shit was better.... its gay to that i only replace 7 when 17 declined.....

yuyu

Reaction score
OK I bought a few dumps from him but nothing spectacular...maybe I'm not picking the right bins or something. Most of the usa platnium/usa I purchased from him where declined. But everyone is praising him like a GOD so I placed another order some Euro/Japan then the rest usa so I will keep you guys posted on progress....

bro becareful ppl praise others for a reason sells tricks if you not happy with that vendor dont use him that all i say only you know what happen .

young

Carder
Reaction score
homie ive paid my reg. fee but i cant still log on. cashrule1 ive hit u on icq no answer . get back to me asap..........

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:54 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:53 PM ----------

i hit u pm yesterday no response give assisstance asap cash sent.....

Reaction score
lovethisshit what kind of dumps you bought?
EU OR USA
i was amazed with the result of usa debit biz, wonna try euro now

young

Carder
Reaction score
i just seen sign into icq . told him that i sent him cash and i cant logon .next min signs out of icq. damn homie wat kind of operation is that. i hear highly of guy but wats his deal....im cashrure1 in your spot. give a response.

skitzo

RIPPER
Reaction score
he replaced all that i cud ask for, i agree with mexloco that replacement shud be more flexible but primero is ok in my eyes...

luckyjack

Professional
Reaction score
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought dumps (MC mix) ...I only used 5 (made some $$$) Went on vacation for 2 weeks came back .........and i used the rest of dumps...... and quest what? THEY WERE ALL GOOD.....WITH THIS GUY YOU DO NOT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT DUMPS AFTER BUYING THEM...THIS IS RESPECT AND QUALITY BROTHERS....HOPE YOU STAY THIS WAY PRIMERO!!!!!!

young

Carder
Reaction score
listen guy i paid my fee.still unable to acess my acct. lets get to he bottom of this....cashrule1 paid for. its going on too many days.......

Last edited:

thugbully

Reaction score
listen guy i paid my fee.still unable to acess my acct. lets get to he bottom of this....cashrule1 paid for. its going on too many days.......

i suggest u use wmz bro. he does take his time but its worth the wait!:D

young

Carder
Reaction score
prim. i gettn aggie now u holding my cash n no response on reg...cashrule1

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:25 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:24 PM ----------

i suggest u use wmz bro. he does take his time but its worth the wait!:D
paid thru wmz...

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
you need to wait until they come online. i'd seen him come on and off.. you need to track them down and ask them straight...

young

Carder
Reaction score
prim listen im tired of sending messages if u cant fix problem that i may have just send me back my lilttle change . dont ignore me. dude wtf i gotta go thru this in order to spend more money wit you......my name is cashrule1. lass get ride of this lil matter... horrible business practice.. fix it...

therealguru

BANNED
Reaction score
Well i bought Canadian Dumps from him first time and guess what.. all shit... non of them work for even $1 and please reply me on icq .. i send u message and you never replied me..

Last edited:

therealguru

BANNED
Reaction score
Bought first time dumps from him... and non of them worked.. when i told you ...you just pop up with some story... BEWARE NOT GOOD AT ALL... All stuff you have is shit.