Quality dumps Selling service / ICQ: 582-263-616 & 564-673-959

skitzo

RIPPER
Reaction score
its autoregistration last time i checked, u gotta ask somebody on the site about the link.. dont post here tho.... we cant act freely with the link,or site will be fucked

citi

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
whats the best type of dumps to purchase from usa
classics/platniium/gold/
debit/credit
please advise me

DumpsWorld

BANNED
Reaction score
deposit mitake
can u pls add 102$ to my account pls?
my login is Sunny
thanks

afrovendor2

Reaction score
i bought 6 only 1 aproved and in shop u cant replace more than 2 dumps bro good if you can fix checker to yr shop the replacement policy is 24 hours, now i have 5 replacement and yr shop dont accept more than 2 .

Reaction score
whats the best type of dumps to purchase from usa
classics/platniium/gold/
debit/credit
please advise me

Well how much do you have to spend on dumps one (Don't spend all of your money that would be dumb if they don't work for you then you can't buy more). What is the amount you are able to/willing to buy in stores two (At least where I am you can't spend more than around $2000 without needed last 4, so do you have plastics). And third how are you planning on using your dumps (I would say to stay away from debit if you are planning to card in store. Not that you can't use debit but not having the pin is a little shady looking)? That said the best dumps for me have been credit but never classic, gold, or platinum. Biz, corp, purchase, world, infinite, or signature are the best for me. If you have the money to spend and want to get back 20 times what you spend then buy those from EU bin base. PM if you still have questions or look in the Beginners section.

Oh and buy whatever dumps you get from this guy because he is the best!

Last edited:

mcvisa

Carder
Reaction score
among Credit Purchasing / Singnature / Corporate
which one has high approval ratio or high balance ?
thanks

therealguru

BANNED
Reaction score
among Credit Purchasing / Singnature / Corporate
which one has high approval ratio or high balance ?
thanks

Signature

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:17 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:15 PM ----------

Common man its almost 2 weeks you never reply me !!! Whats the matter with you ????

citi

BANNED
Reaction score
Well how much do you have to spend on dumps one (Don't spend all of your money that would be dumb if they don't work for you then you can't buy more). What is the amount you are able to/willing to buy in stores two (At least where I am you can't spend more than around $2000 without needed last 4, so do you have plastics). And third how are you planning on using your dumps (I would say to stay away from debit if you are planning to card in store. Not that you can't use debit but not having the pin is a little shady looking)? That said the best dumps for me have been credit but never classic, gold, or platinum. Biz, corp, purchase, world, infinite, signature or the best for me. If you have the money to spend and want to get back 20 times what you spend then buy those from EU bin base. PM if you still have questions or look in the Beginners section.

Oh and buy whatever dumps you get from this guy because he is the best!

thanks alot bro, i will try some of his USA credit mixed no classics

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:34 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:25 AM ----------

Let me ask another question u think EU classics will work good? better then USA platnium/Gold/Corp

Mackie

Carder
Reaction score
need dumps with cvv2
Сountries: UK, Germany, South Korea, China, Singapore
Kind: 101, 201
Type: VISA Gold/Plat/Business/Signature/Infinite/
Quantity: from 100 pieces in a week (for single purchase)
Conditions: in a case stolen / pick up an exchange within 48 hours, return does not interest, only an exchange on valid!!!
Work only through Escrow/support!!!

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
primero sells good stuff, mostly perfect stuff... great mixed offer.. great results.. replacement is fast, but only 30% of dumps will be replace.... dues to the idea that if dumps fails only about 30% will fail... i think replacement should be more flexible and a checker should be added even though they have the highest approval rate, of all the vendors i tried. i had never been so happy to turn on my plastic machine to make the highest quality plastic for primeros dumps.. knowing that going out the door means making sure money.. love the way you make business and how fresh your dumps really are... thank you!

frankconnors

BANNED
Reaction score
FRESH DUMP+PIN BASE ON SALE, 100% APPROVALL RATE, I GOT 467 DUMPS WITH PIN NUMBER LEFT ... IM HAVE TO STOP MAKIN MONEY ..TOO MUCH ON MY CRIB LOL SERIOUS BUYER ONLY LIMITED QUANTITY SO 1ST COMMING 1ST BE SERVED ICQ: 640295037

GET WEBMONEY ;)

therealguru

BANNED
Reaction score
FRESH DUMP+PIN BASE ON SALE, 100% APPROVALL RATE, I GOT 467 DUMPS WITH PIN NUMBER LEFT ... IM HAVE TO STOP MAKIN MONEY ..TOO MUCH ON MY CRIB LOL SERIOUS BUYER ONLY LIMITED QUANTITY SO 1ST COMMING 1ST BE SERVED ICQ: 640295037

GET WEBMONEY ;)

Is this some April Fool Joke ?? :D

frankconnors

BANNED
Reaction score

GET WEBMONEY ;)