Quality dumps Selling service / ICQ: 582-263-616 & 564-673-959

luckyjack

Professional
Reaction score
bro i wanna join the POSITIVE CLUB.....Your dumps are REALLY GREAT.....Just need to add a few more details to site.....and you will by like Lexus.......

Reaction score
i think so too... overal dumps are good, but you also get orders that will give you more than a few decline.. there is no way to replace all your bad dumps.. unless you only get 30% bad. in my opinion i am very happy cuz only once.. i had a problem that my dumps where more than %30 bad dumps.. but i am a new customers.. and i only ordered a few times only.

they are so far number 1 in my book... but there are a few things missing..

.to start having a checker as an option is a good idea if not the best,,, i am sure most people would love to have that option. this will save people like myself to save a trip to the store and plastic expences. i know checker sometimes kill dumps.. but for experience carder we know what dumps will work even if checked all the time.

.separating the bases. there has to be a process of classifying dumps to new and old bases. approval rate % and prices.

.search option by country, or by just typing a bin. it is always a good feature to search for the bins or country and also the last four.

.better replacement of non working dumps. you can have a base that has 90% approval, but that doenst mean a buyer won't buy just out of the 10% of bad dumps.

automatic payment into account. sometimes a good oportunity will call for a big dump purchase.. i have a few cashier and some are part time. sometimes they are called to cover for other people and that's when i get a call to go swipe. for other people it could be other reasons.. but when dumps are needed a moneygram or western union is not fast enough.

PRIMERO DUMPS SHOP is a new shop, and i had never had the result i had with their dumps. swiping for higher amount than other, and a very good service.. i am sure they are here to stay and they will make changes in the future.

Well done, i think this resume of improvements is just what all of us are thinking about, i'm sure and hope all these suggestions will be taken seroius by the guys in charge. Good service and good dumps just need to finetune the site a bt more....

bombay

RIPPER
Reaction score
Bro,Where are u. I have send you money and you and your support not online. I don't want Wu to close bro. Since you guys added Auto payment for wmz do don't come online like before. You have to know not everyone have access for webmoney but can only use Western Union.
So u need to be online for Us. Its very important

$Frenchi3$

Reaction score
Bro,Where are u. I have send you money and you and your support not online. I don't want Wu to close bro. Since you guys added Auto payment for wmz do don't come online like before. You have to know not everyone have access for webmoney but can only use Western Union.
So u need to be online for Us. Its very important

man i use autopay and its not even working
friend something wrong with shop yesterday i pay $150 and only put 61$ in shop and 2day add 290$ and say have no money in purse can you please fix this situation for me please user name frenchie please contact on the issue cause i buy in bulk im new and having problem please fix for me

carderxp

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
BULK ONLY PLEASE

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
accidently sent 40.00 instead of 100 to add my funds and i got a message "WE TOLD YOU MINIMAL PAYMENT 100$, MAXIMUM - 5000$ - YOU LOST YOUR MONEY, STUPID!". Sent icq and pm, hopefully they can resolve this and refund my money or just add to my account since I made an error and not just keep my money =/

asthenic

RIPPER
Reaction score
i uploaded 450$ WMZ and it still cant be found in purse, and no support has been online in 48h

logas10

Carder
Reaction score
something is wrong with PREMIER shop. I uploaded two times for 450vmz and it still cant be found in my account in the shop but money is left from my vmz purchase. And this happened before three days, i am waiting till now. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS??? HOW WORK WITH YOU???

logas10

Carder
Reaction score
WHATS HAPANED WITH YOU PAIMENT SYSTEM AGAIN ????????? EVERY TIME IS PROBLEM WITH YOU PAIMENT SYSTEM !!!!!

donvoto

Vendor of wu drop
Reaction score
what is the best time to find them online ....? trying for last 4 days not even a reply to the message and also the previous post.........waiting......................

aragon

Reaction score
hi bro ,i sent you e-mail for replacement and still waiting for it.

skitzo

RIPPER
Reaction score
jus bought some from the site.. auto fund good addition, now to see how valid his product is... will keep u updated

skitzo

RIPPER
Reaction score
so supposedly im too late for the replacement 50% valid 2 outta 4 w orked... other than the fact that im within the period ... okay service, primero bro msg me on icq about the problem with replacment

smartmf

Carder
Reaction score
still trying to contact you via icq sent u a pm trying to pay too reg.... dont want too flood topic should i send out smoke signals ?

james

BANNED
Reaction score
Hello Primero - please contact me ASAP. i have paid the Registration fee 50WMZ about 3 days ago, i need the link to your shop and registration info. PLEASE. my IcQ is 639 443 740 (Buyer_ReSeller). Thank you in advance.

rolling33169

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
sorry for posting here i know its the wrong place but moderator still have me blocked from starting thread(y ? i have no clue) can somoe1 please telll me wat program to use so i can copy n paste to my msr206. wen dowmload the jerm i get error message. i am running windows 7. is there any other software i can use to copy n paste to msr instead of having to type them in manually?

symmetry

Carder
Reaction score
i have been trying to contact both ICQ's for days, around the clock. I leave messages but they don't reply. Would you please contact me? I hd a problem with the site and did not get a password for a file. my ICQ: 559948931. if i am offline, pls send a message, i will get it when i am online. please let me know WHEN i can reach you. this is getting very frustrating.

yuyu

Reaction score
sorry for posting here i know its the wrong place but moderator still have me blocked from starting thread(y ? i have no clue) can somoe1 please telll me wat program to use so i can copy n paste to my msr206. wen dowmload the jerm i get error message. i am running windows 7. is there any other software i can use to copy n paste to msr instead of having to type them in manually?

bro the msr206 can copy past on it's own you don't need to download a program.

symmetry

Carder
Reaction score
i should have said, in addition to my post above, that this is an excellent service. the website rocks. the choose by state is superb. the replace is always prompt within one day. i recommend primeros service.

it's just the the cust serv icq's dont seem to be getting my messages.