Quality dumps Selling service / ICQ: 582-263-616 & 564-673-959

stalin

Reaction score
i agree with bombay about 201 , the price its to high and the approval rate its to small , for the rest all perfect , thanks

texas64

RIPPER
Reaction score
wheres this guy???
hes never online.... :(

DumpsWorld

BANNED
Reaction score
bro,i find a bug
one bin has 1 piece instock before i order,the other bin has 21 pcs
but after my order,still 1 and 21 in stock
fix it asap pls
my username is Sunny,u can check which bins i ordered

they have fixed the bug

Last edited:

squares

DEER
Reaction score
i jus mde payment to dis guy by webmoney what do i do now in order to register

bombay

RIPPER
Reaction score
Becus of time difference okay, They are online every single day.
Best Vendor ever.

proplus

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i just made an account with this vendor. ok so far, a little slow on icq and he did not put the correct amount in the shop that i paid. he signed off for now but i will follow up.

jrobbie0816

Reaction score
hello i want very much to do bisness with you. Am ready to send western union of 1000. Where do i send to/how can we do business?

proplus

BANNED
Reaction score
very good service, quick response and honest.

squares

DEER
Reaction score
i tried this guy for 1st time he is reli good vendor good guy to work with his dumps are good

cder

Reaction score
Old base is mixed with new updates! can't tell what's the remaining from the flagged base or what's new. but still ONLY replace very small percentage of order.

valid rate is very low. huge quantity of DECLINED, which can't be replaced.

STRONGLY suggest to separate old base from updates! you try to sell old base then knock down the price. WHY do dirty tricks like this? mix none working dumps with update, people buy and they get jacked.

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
Old base is mixed with new updates! can't tell what's the remaining from the flagged base or what's new. but still ONLY replace very small percentage of order.

valid rate is very low. huge quantity of DECLINED, which can't be replaced.

STRONGLY suggest to separate old base from updates! you try to sell old base then knock down the price. WHY do dirty tricks like this? mix none working dumps with update, people buy and they get jacked.

i feel him on that dumps are good but not that good that price's sould be so high bro ur price is really high CA dumps are the same as EU lmao how they not as good bro plz lower price and divide new base from old base

bombay

RIPPER
Reaction score
Guys i think ya right, PRIMERO guys should seperate the old from the new. if the new base is little higher than the old base it will be normal. than to mix them together. People get jacked for that. Also 201 dumps still high price.
But above all this guys are honest and i love working with them because their dumps very good. I recommend them for everyone. A++

boohoo

Reaction score
how do you get in contact with this vendor?I have tried to contact him on ICQ and he never replys.IS he on now?

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
i think so too... overal dumps are good, but you also get orders that will give you more than a few decline.. there is no way to replace all your bad dumps.. unless you only get 30% bad. in my opinion i am very happy cuz only once.. i had a problem that my dumps where more than %30 bad dumps.. but i am a new customers.. and i only ordered a few times only.

they are so far number 1 in my book... but there are a few things missing..

.to start having a checker as an option is a good idea if not the best,,, i am sure most people would love to have that option. this will save people like myself to save a trip to the store and plastic expences. i know checker sometimes kill dumps.. but for experience carder we know what dumps will work even if checked all the time.

.separating the bases. there has to be a process of classifying dumps to new and old bases. approval rate % and prices.

.search option by country, or by just typing a bin. it is always a good feature to search for the bins or country and also the last four.

.better replacement of non working dumps. you can have a base that has 90% approval, but that doenst mean a buyer won't buy just out of the 10% of bad dumps.

automatic payment into account. sometimes a good oportunity will call for a big dump purchase.. i have a few cashier and some are part time. sometimes they are called to cover for other people and that's when i get a call to go swipe. for other people it could be other reasons.. but when dumps are needed a moneygram or western union is not fast enough.

PRIMERO DUMPS SHOP is a new shop, and i had never had the result i had with their dumps. swiping for higher amount than other, and a very good service.. i am sure they are here to stay and they will make changes in the future.