Frequently asked questions

josh13232

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
yes . ur credit card address must be same as ur billing information but not the postal address.

benfrank

BANNED
Reaction score
hi sir
can u help me out... what are some good Eu bins dat works in the us

sidsid54

Reaction score
i buy uk dumps 201 thay work in petrol station but not in tesco and pc world and shit liKe this, dont read the card is it THE DUMPS VENDERS, 201 DATA, STORE MERCHANT.
watz a good 101 data bin 4 the uk? Any help?

dewfame

Reaction score
whats the best way to find out if a seller is a ripper ? some sellers have good feed back but still can be a ripper

Sir

BANNED
Reaction score
whats the best way to find out if a seller is a ripper ? some sellers have good feed back but still can be a ripper

Use intuition, ask thorough questions about said product, purchase a test of the product first if available, and always use escrow for anything substantial. A very cliche yet relevant maxim to keep in your mind: if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

Reputation can be given like candy, it means little, feedback from other forum members is exponentially more important, especially when given by a relatively frequent poster. Use your head and hopefully you won't have many problems.

Good luck.

Elf

Carder
Reaction score
Does anybody can advise me where I can get a contract for drops? At least just an example....thank you very much.

meimunro

BANNED
Reaction score
helo stells, pls! Can you direct me to IRC FORUM...i mean their web and what is the full meaning of IRC? thanks

NuMoney

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Confused

Hi support,
If I record the info on the front and back of a cc, whas the format for encoding the info to a card? I have the reader/writer but not sure how to determine the missing bank info.

ThunBird

Professional
Reaction score
There are special chip reader and writer
use google my friend google knows everything...

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
there r really good post in the russian forum cant read it with a transaltor wht i can i do to make it translate the page would really help thanxs

Just4Fun

Carder
Reaction score
What is enroll?
With socks i can buy things online with it?
What is the best way to make cash from them online?

quietmoney312

Reaction score
im trying to get gas pump skimmer do u have any knowledge on that i hear u can just modify a mini 123

cosmo10

Carder
Reaction score
how many dumps can 700$ get? and what is the amount u should use in walmart, target, etc.?

jokoo

Reaction score
I'm new and do not know what would you serve CVV me explain
What can I do with a CVV
thanks

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
@ jokoo, with a cvv (credit card information) you can buy stuff online over the internet, that being either shipping items or nonshipping, up to you

putangina

RIPPER
Reaction score
where can i get fresh ccvs? is there a site i can go to everytime i ran out of ccs?

abetterday

Reaction score
How can I deal with the online store that requires shipping address verification? If I make a call from Skype for example to them, will they detect that I am not actually the card owner? (stuff carding question)

THanks