Frequently asked questions

DarKoJa

Professional
Reaction score
Can i add web money (WMZ) using Ukash Card? Im new in using WebMoney.

fokuspokus

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Can you send international bank transfers using enroll? Or what do you need for that? Which banks are best?

elefante

Carder
Reaction score
yes

Can i add web money (WMZ) using Ukash Card? Im new in using WebMoney.

yes u can,u need create ome wme(euro)purse in u webmoney acount,u recarge the wme with ukash and later u exchange u wme in wmz

mendi

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
American discovery card and the Chinese UnionPay achieve the strategic cooperation ,American discovery card can be used in China unionpay POS,Outside the United States with the first call to the bank,
I do not know is not the case

There is no one answer?

lai200

Reaction score
Re: Hosting Help

Hi ,

This is in regards to hosting.. I want to start spamming and want to know
is there any specific specifications i should have, i want to send 10k mails a day.

Thanks

khanlian

Carder
Reaction score
How do you choose a good bin for the usa

It depends what area you choosing to work...find local bins and they are the best...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:53 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:52 AM ----------

pls let me know how can i be verified seller of cc+cvv

Read the rules you have to request to be verified contact with admin and request a review

wothe

Reaction score
how to write a thread on the sellng cvv place?

hello,admin
i want to buy some good cc from the sellers who in the forum.but i got some rippers.
now i want to make a topic in the selling place.so that i can be knowed by the good sellers.
i know we have rules on this place,how can i do ?

Bahamas

Professional
Reaction score
hello,admin
i want to buy some good cc from the sellers who in the forum.but i got some rippers.
now i want to make a topic in the selling place.so that i can be knowed by the good sellers.
i know we have rules on this place,how can i do ?

Contact with him on icq!!! Support CI: 7788877
If you want to make a thread in verified section you will have to pay for advert!!!

Adnar

Reaction score
How can I know if a dump requires a chip?

Also for most US cards if I attempt a transaction in another country will it go through but then place a hold on the card pending verification (this is how legit transactions have worked for me)

tex

RIPPER
Reaction score
yo im pretty new to dumps and wonder what ones i should be using??
im based in uk and have been using us 101 i have been getting upto £200gbp max which isnt bad,when we done this years ago we were gettin 2 and 3k pe card!am i using the wrong bins or has security tightened up or what???im not asking for bin numbers or that just a point e right direction thanks...
pm me

transporter

Carder
Reaction score
Hi!Am not beginer in carding,i work almoust 5years,but l need to ask few questions.
1.Leatly i recive strange 050 code on pos terminal ?a have lists of codes but i cannot find this one!the same bin work like 10days in same country,and after that i get code 050.what is that?
2.It is possible the same bin and 2 diferent vendors(both dumps are appr),one is ok ,another 050?
3.All this years i work 101dumps!i read about 201 and destroing chip,so can pos terminal redirect to reading on magnetic swipe!What is bether,to destroy chip with 12v power,or to reprogram with chip reader/writer with nonexist values (and this whay i also have not valid chip and redirect to swipe)?
thanks for answer

joshisharman

Reaction score
pls help

how can i shop with a dump in a shop without a pin ,

and what does fullz mean

pls explain it me in detail , i am a total new bee :)

Last edited:

mendomeds420

RIPPER
Reaction score
A friend of mine has a Califone CardMaster Flash Card Reader, It uses magnetic flash cards to teach young kids. This is the first time I've seen one myself, Well to get to the point is he able to do anything with it?? Some advice plz.hxttxp://www.schoolxoutfitters.com THANKS!

sk0rped

BAD POST

dcapoditutti1

Reaction score
I have the datacard 295
Need help on making it emboss
Icq 613031587