Frequently asked questions

rurushiu

Reaction score
hi,everyone, I am a fresh man here.
I live in asia, and have some anonymous bank accounts, than can receive funds(usd/eur/gbp) through international swift transfer from all over the world. of course,I can cash out very very safely.

What can I do for U? and who should I contact to?
Is there some partners be trusted? please introduce some to me, thanks very much.

rurushiu

Reaction score
hi, who can tell me the means of follow words:

drop:
cash out:
stuff:
banks enroll:

Last edited:

ccbuyer31

Carder
Reaction score
hi, who can tell me the means of follow words:

drop: Its a person who gets for you your WU or your packages
cash out: Its get money from ATM or from any kind of way with dumps
stuff: Any Things To Buy, like laptops, cameras, cell phones...

micky77

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Noob Question:
hi all
I know that DUMP is an information written on plastic card. It cantains tracks.

This "information" can be written on a plastic card an can be used for instore? and when
a DUMP-Seller mean he sells track2 only, and maybe track1+track2, track2+name of cardholder what this mean? what means with 102,201,etc...?

Can make someone an example? How do decode these tracks?

regards

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
I will try Mikey77, 201 are cards that European countries like England use they are chip and pin operated, but they can be used like 101 in some countries. 101 are regular bank issued cards that don't use the chip and pin and can be used in most countries. If a trader sells you the track2, that alone can be used to make a track1 and you can use any name and go shopping. If they sell you the track1 also, it only saves time and mistakes in making the track1 yourself. For some countries it is important to get a certain BIN (bank identification number) In my country that has never been a problem for me, I don't know how that BIN thing is really helpful, maybe someone can enlighten us on that subject. I hope this helps and if I made any mistakes please would someone kindly correct it so I don't unintentionally mislead Mikey77. Respect to all.

Ninja

Reaction score
rickard
U're almost right.

micky77

BANNED
Reaction score
thank you rickard, very good Information also good explained !

regards
micky77

sania99

Carder
Reaction score
CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHICH CHECKER IS GOOD FOR CHECKING CCDUMPS???

OR CAN ANYBODY GUIDE ME HOW CAN I BUY CHECKER CHECKME.COM ??/PLZ NEED A GOOD CHECKER....

fejkenx

Carder
Reaction score
can i write different dumps on same plastic after each use ?

s1lv3r

Reaction score
msr 206

I need an urgent help. I am trying to purchase an msr. But I already bought the msr206 and it blew out. Now I am thinking of buying the msr606 any advice if I should steak to the msr206 or msr606? Please help. Thanks.

msr 206 great reliable machine , for sure!!:D

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:48 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:36 PM ----------

I live in usa, and i saw that stores required a pin even in the store when you choose credit, i guess i was tripping.Also does anyone know how to use the jerm program for windows vista basic? it gives me the ocx errors two times then on the third it starts up and gives me the port error. is it because i dont have the reader/writer hooked up or something else?

when i go work in the usa , instore you swipe your card and press credit sometimes it may ask you the pin if it's a debit card, but normally if you press cancel it will go thru as a credit card transaction with no pin, if something wrong i even tell the cashier that my bank require to use my debit card as a credit card with no pin verification so i gain "point" it always works:D
About the jerm it's an old software i'm not sure they released an update, i suger you go with a MSR 206 and exeba as software ..works perfect and not difficult to use at all.:cool:

s1lv3r

Reaction score
101 & 201

difference between 101 and 201 dumps ??

101 have no chip, usually most of us dumps .
201 have a chip, usually eu and asia dumps .

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:00 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:56 PM ----------

what is maen of "enroll"?
how to use it?

check this out, you have your answer there:

http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=168&highlight=stells+enroll

Thanks to support:cool:

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:07 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:00 PM ----------

my question : Do any one know if it's possible to get DOB and SSN from any database or syte, from a us cvv information, so with the first , last name and address for example?

TY

fokuspokus

BANNED
Reaction score
Is it possible to overcome 3DS security (vbv)?

Note: Searching for BINS without vbv isnt what Im asking.

Mex

BANNED
Reaction score
What is enroll?
With socks i can buy things online with it?
What is the best way to make cash from them online?

what is maen of "enroll"?
how to use it?

In a lot of USA bank is enough to know only DOB (Date of birth) and SSN (Social Secure Number). Once you've bought a CC (in our example you should find by BIN card of First USA Bank) then look up for holder's SSN (they don't need DOB) in special services (usually it costs $1-$2). Further we go to bank's site (http://www.firstusa.com/) and in the bottom find two fields for logogng in. Look for enroll option a little below and click here. So we see two another fields:
1. In the first we enter a number of credit card.
2. The second is for SSN.
Click next and now we're on the holder's verification page (stupid american system) - here we enter exp. date and CVV. If all is correct we see another fields for entering login and password. Enter it and congratulations! You have enroll now!
So click on the link and will see a lot of letters and digits )) Main of what is written there is:

Total Credit Limit $10,600.00 - max. amount which can be on card
Cash Advance Limit $2,120.00 - how much could be cashed out through ATM
Available Credit $10,533.00 - Available money
Outstanding Balance $66.95 - How much was spent

The main string you need is Available Credit. I'd like to warn you that there could be accounts with some cards in one. To avoid mistakes look on last digits (usually they're open for observing). To change address just look for option "Change addres" in the menu to the left. By the way mainly you should to wait for some time (differently in different banks) before using the card. So you can change the address on drop's address and go shopping! ))

(Originally posted by whodareswins!!!)

Last edited:

elefante

Carder
Reaction score
CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHICH CHECKER IS GOOD FOR CHECKING CCDUMPS???

OR CAN ANYBODY GUIDE ME HOW CAN I BUY CHECKER CHECKME.COM ??/PLZ NEED A GOOD CHECKER....

the same question
how can check mi dumps?
in the past i check for the phone but i lost the number,someone know this phone number?
tnx.

surfer

Carder
Reaction score
know one will understand your post.
please search the forum for your answer.
the answer is there.

dewfame

Reaction score
did anyone find an online dump checker ????? where i can put in the dump info track 1 or 2 and receive decline/approval or hold call ???? Thanks in advance for the info !