Frequently asked questions

Mr. Hennessy

Reaction score
What are the pros and cons 4 karding money orders w/ id matching plastic and writing orders out to name on another id and cashing elsewhere??????........im thinking cash is better than purchases?? no????

BrokenNoise

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I need an urgent help. I am trying to purchase an msr. But I already bought the msr206 and it blew out. Now I am thinking of buying the msr606 any advice if I should steak to the msr206 or msr606? Please help. Thanks.

What do you mean it blew out?

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
What are the pros and cons 4 karding money orders w/ id matching plastic and writing orders out to name on another id and cashing elsewhere??????........im thinking cash is better than purchases?? no????
;)cash is better than purchases
any day u r rite cant figure out how to do it
ppl over here ripped me twice in helping me out how to cah out
but i have learnt my lesson very well :mad:

Mr. Hennessy

Reaction score
well i was thinking get 2 novelty ids or 2 not so novelty , one matching da name on your plastic used for da purchase of da money order, and make that money order out to the name on your second id...go to another location i.e $$$checking and so on and cashout ur self...pros???? except turning your purchases into prepaid CA$H ...cons?????

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
what are some stores that dont ask for pin when choosing credit to make a purchase with a dump?

lolmarket

BANNED
Reaction score

Here, in the states, well in Florida you have to buy money orders with cash

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:57 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:55 PM ----------

what are some stores that dont ask for pin when choosing credit to make a purchase with a dump?

What country?

USA - if you use credit, none do.

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
I live in usa, and i saw that stores required a pin even in the store when you choose credit, i guess i was tripping.Also does anyone know how to use the jerm program for windows vista basic? it gives me the ocx errors two times then on the third it starts up and gives me the port error. is it because i dont have the reader/writer hooked up or something else?

Mr. Hennessy

Reaction score
Here, in the states, well in Florida you have to buy money orders with cash

i live a litttle north of you and have used my personal kard for money orders in the past. Im guessing there is no cons to my
theory??????????????????

The Dream

RIPPER
Reaction score

fejkenx

Carder
Reaction score
cvv and cvv2

for carding online can i use both cvv and cvv2 ? whats the difference actually?

fejkenx

Carder
Reaction score
where am i going to write in where the package is going to be sent when carding online?? is it billing information?

josh13232

BANNED
Reaction score
where am i going to write in where the package is going to be sent when carding online?? is it billing information?

u can sent to ur address that u want . the billing information is for the credit card only

fejkenx

Carder
Reaction score
u can sent to ur address that u want . the billing information is for the credit card only

oh.. so its credit card info thats going to be written in billing information?