Frequently asked questions

dcapoditutti1

Reaction score
can anyone point me in the right direction in getting my datacard 295 up and running.
what will i need to start embossing with it?

thejew

RIPPER
Reaction score
what does it mean when they say a store checks last 4? meaning if i got to best buy and i have card with dump, and embossed on the card is the 16 digit credit card number. doesn't this mean that it does not matter if they check last 4, because my plastic is same as dump. correct me if im wrong? i been carding for a while but i stay away from store that check last 4 because i don't know what it means. someone help me out.

dont do bestbuy with dumps unless u have the proper cvv number or it will get fucked instore ... they verify last 4 and cvv.. and also dont change the name on track 1 ...

pm me if you need help

locoxxxpoco

Reaction score
Do anyone know if i can find people employee, incoming, employment and stuff like that through their SSN # ? Is there a web or something like peoplefind dot com ?

rznt

Carder
Reaction score
Quick question regarding instore carding. I know it's possible to format plastics and write new dumps on them, but suppose the dump information is different from what's displayed on the card? (cc, cvv2, name, exp)

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
Do anyone know if i can find people employee, incoming, employment and stuff like that through their SSN # ? Is there a web or something like peoplefind dot com ?

No, you can't find out where they work through their ssn.

Sometimes you can use a website like theworknumberdotcom and see that way but the company has to be registered with the site.

Last edited:

laylow

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
HI guys

i wanna start money transfer, if i can open new bank account how can i put money on it??? whit login ? whit enroll?

thanks , can take pm also

Last edited:

briliant

Professional
Reaction score
Pleace help me!!!
What is this bin 377285 state MN
What telephone number write at the back of the card?

Jsmith101

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
how do i skim 201 and output t2....what software and equipment am i suppose to be using .......also on another note how do i cashout a personal account with all the information except pin. what are the risk of transfers into multiple accounts? and how do i even cashout without a pin i have routing nun acc num dob add mmn mdob email cc cvv exp no pin thats it ??? help guys

Reaction score
I thought Carder.Pro is a base where you can buy Dumps and CVV with DOB... please can you tell me what this site is about.

yac

Professional
Reaction score
general information

Ask here and receive answers of knowing.

Hi,
can u plz tell me how can i disable chip of credit card ??? i mean if i insert the credit card in the pos and pos don't be able to read the chip and then ask me to swipe. or if exist any software-progam or machine like msr can make me erase the number inside the chip in this mode i can write what i want in the chip. or anything u can tell me about chip plz . thanks

plz write me messege in my private messeges

volfymac

VIP member
Reaction score
i have a question too.
How can i make my icq invisible, when someone search me so he can't find me.
Are this specials icq's?

botanik99

Reaction score
support, THE GUARANTOR - IS WELCOMED!! on tolko v etom sajte dejstvytelen?

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
Im new and have some question:
1) work in spain whith usa dumps, bins that work ok?
2)some usa bins dont work in spain, same for asia, canada?
3)if you put on vali?dator a usa bin, that dont work in your area (spain),put aproval, when you go to pos, what say? as no money? or say something?
4)i have a turkey cvv, try to buy in internet,im in spain, and not work,???i need vpn, proxy turkey? i need to cheat internet as i was in turkey?
5) Any one can send me mean of errors in pos, for example other day i try to work in pos, with turkey cvv, and said 082.????
wait replace thanks

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:15 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:10 AM ----------

I buy some usa dumps, many of them say aproval in validator,and no money in pos.
pos dont say any codigo error, just as no money.
i dont think its normal, its possible restrict area, dont say and error for restrict area?
before i ask for cod error pos, send to [email protected] if you prefer.

In validator aproval good to work, hold call no its steal....., decline, what means? i know you can not work, but what means'
thanks

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:18 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:15 AM ----------

someone ask for validator online, i use www.card-ok.ru

Ninja

Reaction score
volfymac
There is a "special" numbers of icq which is ALLWAYS appeal offline.

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
I would like to ask.
some Usa bins have problems in spain, block area....
eu work ok in spain? or there some with problems with area?
asia? canada?