Capac Dumps - Fresh updates every month!! - Specialized in EU dumps

decrypter

RIPPER
Reaction score
capac cono tengo que comprarte unos equipos , dejame saber si todavia ofreces el servicio....

victor

Carder
Reaction score
capac is ripper all preaple gona no old base all dead capac rip me for 1500$

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:30 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:25 AM ----------

7 out of 50
im scared to buy dumps from you bro
capac step ur game up u sold him old base to buy new base hahahahah

thanks bro i se you no capac like me is ripper

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
capac is ripper all preaple gona no old base all dead capac rip me for 1500$

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:30 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:25 AM ----------

thanks bro i se you no capac like me is ripper

U should STOP this. I readed very good capac post regarding his old base offer. If you don't understand english learn it before starting to make biz here. He clearly sayed: You buy them how they are , this means whatever works or don't is not his problem. You can make 1k or 10k or whatever you buyed them as on OFFER.

Necks

Professional
Reaction score
I'm 100% sure Victor made his money back from the 7 that did work.

Lol.

Capac, please rethink your decision to retire, as currently the dumps market is poor - you would be a big loss.

victor

Carder
Reaction score
to much cock sucker here capac is ripper i work with him 2 year now

Necks

Professional
Reaction score
to much cock sucker here capac is ripper i work with him 2 year now

TBH, your not the smartest bro.

On one page, you were praising him, a few posts after you were calling him a ripper cause there was a delay in your order? Now your calling him a ripper cause only 7 worked from a base that you paid 10-30usd per dump?
:confused:

transporter

Carder
Reaction score
capac is very good vendor!i think that you are overreacting,becouse this is hard job man to do!!!
just think about 100isq contacts screaming in the same time!!!!kids,amaters ............. and finaly bayers!somethimes i recive order before i pay,somethimes i whait 2days ((:) (no happy),but it just his way............
finaly hi is good vendor,maybie the best ++++++++++

2 year customer

DebitCarder

Carder
Reaction score
Capac , I have PM' ed you here on the forum , cuz I can't get threw to you on Icq . Please , kindly , offer me 5 minutes from your time to read my PM and answer it . Thank you !

lfreal

Carder
Reaction score
just already buy 4 eu dumps and 3 were hold/call , why don't answer me in icq? i need replacement or refund

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update.. mr.capac is busy and can't reply me at once, at last i got my replacement and all approval

Last edited:

DebitCarder

Carder
Reaction score
Capac I can't get threw to you bro . Please PM your Icq , or the GMT time frame where I can find you online please . I need to place an order , thanks .

cybercashflow

Reaction score
capac wassup i tryed addin you but ...i guess you blocked me......i gotta hear from the horses mouth....about these...updates every month......wats the verdict on that....571546327..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:37 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:31 AM ----------

but i cant lye you have gotten the most good feed back ...yet.........

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:40 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:37 AM ----------

if your carding for food........KILL URSELF......CASH OUT ONLY

tide

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
MY MEN I WAIT MY STUFF IS NOT COOL IM CASHOUTD+P

drugparadise

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
looks like something went wrong with capac , isn'it ? long time didnt saw him online...