Capac Dumps - Fresh updates every month!! - Specialized in EU dumps

victor

Carder
Reaction score
bro the money is picup from yestarday bro please capac send my order

Last edited:
C

capac

lol ur so funny :-D precedent post u was saying to other ppl to not worrye bout me and this post u already crying me in public to send stuff coz wu is picked.

THIS FUKING THREAD IS FOR WHO WANT WRITE A COMMENT ON MY STUFF , NOT TO COMUNICTE WITH ME, FOR THAT IS PM and ICQ, IF I NOT ANSWER PM OR ICQ MEAN IM OUT OR BUSY SO NO NEED COME HERE TO POST, IS ONLY LOST TIME!

bro the money is picup from yestarday bro please capac send my order

C

capac

Ok OOkkk!

Tired of n00bs and timeloosers i decided to let the market very soon!
Unfurtunelly this "let call it Work" is really funding my brains and i need some relax.

Lets start from 1st offer:

ALL stuff from my old bases (old but lot of good stuff inside that make em from 20% up to 75% rate and more)

that are 90% EU stuff is for sale at 10$/pcs.

The offer is for WHO UNDERSTAND this work, i will write now some rules, if no agree or want more discount or just "discuss" please dont even add my icq so time to ban is earned for me and for u!

here some rules on offer:

- Offer is for MIXED dumps on my choose BUT you can choose if MINIMUM 5 pcs/bin, that means:

bin = 5
bin = 5
bin = 5

and in the mix u will receive all types (classics, standarts, gold, platinums, business, corporates)

- MINIMUM ORDER is 1000$ but orders biggers will receive rich bonuses.

- orders > 10k $ will have REALLY GOOD treathment!

- NO REPLACE - Is an OFFER where u get dumps at 1/10 of normal prices....

- NO CHECK - and if somebody come tellin "my checker say only half are approved" is IMMEDIATELLY BANNED!!

- OFFER is "AS IS" , thats mean : PAY, RECEIVE STUFF and DISAPPEAR!!! :)

ALL WHO CONTACT ME to "deal on it" or "work on the offer" "whats the approvall rate" is DIRECTLY BANNED coz i ALREADY WRITTEn ALL HERE.

THE ONLY WAY I ACCEPT IS

- ADD ME
- ASK LISTS
- TELL ME THAT WANT BUY OFFER
- ASK DROP OR WMZ
- SEND FUNDS
- RECEIVE STUFF.

who not follow that is IMMEDIATELLY BANNED!

BEST REGARDS AND WELCOME TO ALL!!!

victor

Carder
Reaction score
this guy is the best man i begain with him an im still with him for all my peaple from this carder
this guy is the best send money to this guy you not gona lost a+++++++++++++++++++
magic respct my man capac

victor

Carder
Reaction score
capac you picup my money 24h hour now you conect an you desconect on my face
wath hapin wath the problem with you answer me bro

victor

Carder
Reaction score
3 day still wait my order i dont no wath hapin with this guy

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:28 PM ----------

yestarday i sed hi and you deconect on my face you like do this send my order 4day i send th money is picup long time dude send my order

victor

Carder
Reaction score
capac is not loyal if is posible to tek 200$ from your order is gona do it is gona send
you like 6 declned dumps you gona ask him for replace
problem
so wat you gona sed i lost 1500$ with him in 2 day
no respect for is buyer
17/09/2010 18:36
an OFFER is based on LUCK, can u understand or NO?? is like russian roulette
capac15/09/2010 20:06
look, i enter online and have lot of ppl waiting, rite? now, tell me why u sent like 10 messages?? u dont know u are stressing?? u not use respect and that reason now i disconnect and go sleep. good nite. see tomorrow.
study respect in school

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:54 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:44 PM ----------

0 respect lil riper is gona tek 200$ or 300$ from your order if is posible after you
gona talk for replace is gona tel you go to hell this capac sed alot of time hell go to hell is satanic guy is not loyal 2 year with him mek me very sick

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:11 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:54 PM ----------

i restec this guy juste send me mesage now i kip is name confidence but all peaple look this mesage not only me have problem with capac so i lost my money now

he pick up ur money the he will go to buy cocanie with ur money .. and you waiting for him... completely idiot .. dont buy from him doesnt repect costumers

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:13 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:11 PM ----------

so me i juste want my replace

Last edited:

victor

Carder
Reaction score
7 dumps valid from 50 dumps is very not good capac dont want replace so he tek
my money i lost is lil ripper

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
victor, what the fuck you doing? why you paste credit card numbers here without "mask".damn newbie

victor

Carder
Reaction score
victor, what the fuck you doing? why you paste credit card numbers here without "mask".damn newbie

i dont need loyer bulba is ok capac rip me so why you talk like dath
lisen capac contact me becose your offer is all dead 7dumnps valid on 50

C

capac

Victor,

i want earn to ppl to read how stupid u are (and im doing the last favour to u with that!)
so i will not start an issue here with u to ask mods to ban u or to put deer status (even if posting cc numbers here u DESERVE that)
i put you in my icq ignore list coz u not are welcome anymore (coz ur stupidity) and u not welcome anymore here in my topic too, so plz dont keep on smoke joints and after spamming my topic of shit!
Just disappear from me, and i not show to all how stupid u are, is a good deal for u i think!

best regards

victor

Carder
Reaction score
capac from 50dumps only 7 valid is not noprmal you rip me is like rip dath

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:53 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:50 AM ----------

why you like rip peaple i work with your 2 year now but all time rip me with 4 dumps or 5 all time so this order is nasty all dead i need replace dude why replace is not on your world you rip me capac

sportsmen177

RIPPER
Reaction score
Strange very much, earlier all was normal.... Really the same fate, as Brosco.... Or this one person, itself I can not leave with him on contact....

Capac if there were what that problems, inform on them please so will be more correct in relation to clients!

best regards! One of clients if the given message you will notice earlier icq, answer please.

Last edited:
C

capac

I really not understand what u are saying :)
I dont have nothing to do with mr. Brosco, im here around from 7 years and more, lot of bases changed and relased, biz is up and down...

Now, i posted i will put for sale at crazy price all my old bases coz i planned to retiring. I written the details of offer and i clearly explained that NO REPLACE/NO CHECK no shitting on this offer coz are the OLD bases at OFFER PRICE.

Now... after i posted all clearly, arrive mr Victor (alias halfBrain man) that buy 100 dumps EU for 1k , after 2 mins he checked all with his great super only mighty one phone checker and went back asking replace LOL, now he say im ripper!!!

THIS are the ppl that made me decide to stop selling on boards and retiring, fucking childs idiots like him.... so all ppl that loosing me will loose a "good service" have to say "thanks Victor".... :)

Strange very much, earlier all was normal.... Really the same fate, as Brosco.... Or this one person, itself I can not leave with him on contact....

Capac if there were what that problems, inform on them please so will be more correct in relation to clients!

best regards! One of clients if the given message you will notice earlier icq, answer please.

victor

Carder
Reaction score
capac yoour old base all dead stop rip peaple you rip me 1500$ with no result so replace my stuff

elefante

Carder
Reaction score
i have ones bins how i buy to the old base( february_base) and all time have good results
last week y buy ones 70-80 pc to the various bases and i tell the true:JUST 6-7 PC DONT WORK(declain),but another WORKED ALLS

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
7 out of 50
im scared to buy dumps from you bro
capac step ur game up u sold him old base to buy new base hahahahah

Dardking

Reaction score
capac is the best vendor i swear u, since 4 years i worked with him, but my problem capac u r not online !!!, i need ur service asap, connect u plz

C

capac

who take care of what this stupid guy say.....??

did u tested ? did u tryed? look past post in my topig, this idiot one time is licking my ass and another claiming im ripper coz i not went online sunday LOL

7 out of 50
im scared to buy dumps from you bro
capac step ur game up u sold him old base to buy new base hahahahah