Capac Dumps - Fresh updates every month!! - Specialized in EU dumps

puzuzu

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i think Mr.puzuzu is a begger :)

did i beg u for something dude ??
i can buy u where u are :) dont u know that ?
u make me laught btw :)
erase ur fucking post .. or post logs . dont be stupid and talk like this .. :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:32 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:27 AM ----------

Ask Carity at some omg or caritas or cruz roja (red cross) not here, here good service for real business ppl, not mendicants accepted!!

REAL SERIOUS BUYERS that buy as u claim u will buy have ALL theyr WMZ and can buy 1 dump to test...

U went in my icq asking charity, i proposed u to use ESCROW and u told me u not use then far out!

are u crazy MR capac ??
now pple saw that u said that am a begger ... and u didnt show any fucking logs or something .. when i begged u ?? i cant remember .. coz i dont do that .. i have lot of money and i buy when i want .. is it too shame if i use only lr ?? and u dont accept LR ... so am a begger becoz of that ??
i didnt ask u for any test .. i didnt ask u for any free .. i said nothing to u .. i just watch ur updates ... this is not a shame .. so plz erase what u said about me ... and dont post something like this again on me coz u donno who i am yet ..
i know u are a good person and good seller . but pple will look at me in another way when u say like this about me. . erase what u said or show logs
thanks dude

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:38 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:32 AM ----------

i think Mr.puzuzu is a begger :)

MR batistuta .
did i ask u for something for free ?
dont u know that i can buy u .. :)
show pple LOGS or shut ur mouth plz .
erase what u said about me u and capac .. coz u are lying pple .. :)
or show fucking logs
i asked u what are ur prices of these fucking printed cards .. and i went off
so am a begger ?
send me ur lr and i will send u some money without giving me anything .. i promise u .. :) if that is what u need
am telling u again erase everything u said about me .. or u will blame urself .. am not that easy :)
thanks bro .. i wish u understand me

PLZ ADMIN . WATCH THE FORUM WELL .. THIS IS NOT FAIR

victor

Carder
Reaction score
yo man capac is the best dumps seller on this carder so for me capac is
the #1 a++++++++stop crasy peaple talk shit i deal with him 2year
now respect capac

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
i dont understand why most of the guys here don't keep the spirit of business. only talk argue and fight like here it's a fruits bazar not a serious business whit numerous riscks both for buyers and sellers also.

respect the vendors who deserve respect because without them working to get dumps and instead of keeping all the shit for them they sell here for everyone who wants to make some money from it. without the vendors most of you guys will have a job from 9 to 5 and a shit paycheck. think about it...

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
i dont understand why most of the guys here don't keep the spirit of business. only talk argue and fight like here it's a fruits bazar not a serious business whit numerous riscks both for buyers and sellers also.

respect the vendors who deserve respect because without them working to get dumps and instead of keeping all the shit for them they sell here for everyone who wants to make some money from it. without the vendors most of you guys will have a job from 9 to 5 and a shit paycheck. think about it...

Real talk bro. Maximm respect and big thanks to the vendors, it is not easy to be a vendor even for 1 day.

Necks

Professional
Reaction score
The thing is, sometimes buyers just take out frustration of a failed mission out on vendors, when better research and planning could of been processed to ensure the job would be done efficiently.

Saying that, all the BINS I normally use have been flagged, so I made nothing this time round, am i going to bitch? No, back to the drawing booth.

puzuzu

BANNED
Reaction score
MR capac .. plz go to page 13 and read ..
thanks

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
The thing is, sometimes buyers just take out frustration of a failed mission out on vendors, when better research and planning could of been processed to ensure the job would be done efficiently.

Saying that, all the BINS I normally use have been flagged, so I made nothing this time round, am i going to bitch? No, back to the drawing booth.

TRUTH!!

C

capac

Mr. puzuzu,
i readed and i not change my opinion, im a real vendor with real feedbacks etc. SO I NOT HAVE to give u 2 dumps to test me, u have to get money for 2 dumps of test if u want work with me, coz is U that necessite me, not ME that necessite u. No real vendors have to proove hisself givin test dumps,,,,,

MR capac .. plz go to page 13 and read ..
thanks

elefante

Carder
Reaction score
capac ,tnx again bro, u are realy THE BEST , again good results
capac is A++++++++++++

puzuzu

BANNED
Reaction score
!

Mr. puzuzu,
i readed and i not change my opinion, im a real vendor with real feedbacks etc. SO I NOT HAVE to give u 2 dumps to test me, u have to get money for 2 dumps of test if u want work with me, coz is U that necessite me, not ME that necessite u. No real vendors have to proove hisself givin test dumps,,,,,

who asked u for a test ??
did i ????
i cant remember

romanian scammers go away...
C

capac

Here is ur MISERABLE post, REAL vendors dont have to send 2 freebye to MISERABLES to proobe that theyre good vendors!
REAL BIG BUYERS have ALWAYS minimum 10k WMZ ready to buy!
and BIG BUYERS dont need to write here that theyre not kids but big buyers... this is tipycall acting of lamers and rippers!
thats my point

PLZ ALL i wanna know who is the best EU dumps SELLER here ..
am not searching for a reseller .. or someone who dont give a test
i need a real seller .. who can prove himself .. and send atleast 2 dumps for test ..
coz am a big buyer .. not a kid
thanks all . i wish a reply soon

puzuzu

BANNED
Reaction score
anyway it's ok bro .. that post was once i joined the forum

comeup6

Carder
Reaction score
hi Capac... my icq is 589 331 780... i sent u 1k about 3days ago for mixed eu gold and standarts... and u hav not sent the dumps or answer me when i ask about order.... please send order bro... thank u

comeup6

Carder
Reaction score
Mr Capac... i still hav not recieved dumps or heard anything from you... i am good customer... bro i sent u 1k and i hav not recieved anything in return.. please send dumps

victor

Carder
Reaction score
Mr Capac... i still hav not recieved dumps or heard anything from you... i am good customer... bro i sent u 1k and i hav not recieved anything in return.. please send dumps

lisen not wory bro if you send 1k you gona have your dumps
capac is not all time conect bro have life to but wait you gona have
your stuff