Capac Dumps - Fresh updates every month!! - Specialized in EU dumps

sania99

Carder
Reaction score
i did check dumps straight away after he send me dumps , from the time he send me dumps to the time i send him back with the check result , only about 2 minutes , look , only 2 minutes , this fucking ripper don't replace me with bad dumps , lol........... , never seen a legit vender doing business like this , only ripper do this. believe me , this idiot is sooooooo greedy.

I AM HAPPY THAT EVERY ONE IS NOW KNOWNING THE REALLITY OF MR CAPAC......THERE ARE SO MANY PPL IN MY FRIENDS LIST WITH NOTE CAPAC IS RIPPER.............:D

victor

Carder
Reaction score
the money is picup dont force me for put mtcn here act like men bro im loyal the money is picup 12 hour no you no is picup please stop dath wath education im from the strets bro i buy my stuff i dont tek dumps for free + you talk an my money is picup lol you not my mother for give me education bro i buy bro i buy is not free stuff you talk like you give dumps for free you play with peaple not good for the carder all peaple look is my mtcn
Check status of another transfer

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:13 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:26 AM ----------

mr capac give stuff ONLY WHEN WU IS PICKED UP, so dont say im mad if u want force me to give stuff bfore...
u used all vendors here but always come back to me... maybe i have to leave u working without me... so maybe apprend education! :) see ya when drop pick wu.

is picup capac why you like dath so mad so hengry the money is picup 12 hour now

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:15 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:13 AM ----------

mr capac give stuff ONLY WHEN WU IS PICKED UP, so dont say im mad if u want force me to give stuff bfore...
u used all vendors here but always come back to me... maybe i have to leave u working without me... so maybe apprend education! :) see ya when drop pick wu.

is picup capac why you like dath so mad so hengry the money is picup 12 hour now
Check status of another transfer

Last edited:

elefante

Carder
Reaction score
Victor,be pacient him send you u order,
is august and for the sellers and for the buyers,for this him is not all time online now,but dont worry i know capac and him send you the order...;)

victor

Carder
Reaction score
Victor,be pacient him send you u order,
is august and for the sellers and for the buyers,for this him is not all time online now,but dont worry i know capac and him send you the order...;)
bro i no capac more then you so please bro

C

capac

Sania, ... look my post... 640 replyes, more than 32000 visits... is the more visited and more activ thread in vendor section... u dont think that if i was really a ripper i was already out of there?
U remember me the ant that want make war with the elephant.....
keep ur ant "position" and forget me plz, is summer and very fastidiousing see sometimes ur comments.... ur dream to bcome millionaire and pay the bail for ur husband is vaanished or what?? :-D
plz really, u suggested me to forget each other some time ago but still posting here shit....

ur friend list = loosers list maybe for that all of them have capac ripper idea...

I AM HAPPY THAT EVERY ONE IS NOW KNOWNING THE REALLITY OF MR CAPAC......THERE ARE SO MANY PPL IN MY FRIENDS LIST WITH NOTE CAPAC IS RIPPER.............:D

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
still havent received my dumps yet.....trying to be patient

yuyu

Reaction score
Sania, ... look my post... 640 replyes, more than 32000 visits... is the more visited and more activ thread in vendor section... u dont think that if i was really a ripper i was already out of there?
U remember me the ant that want make war with the elephant.....
keep ur ant "position" and forget me plz, is summer and very fastidiousing see sometimes ur comments.... ur dream to bcome millionaire and pay the bail for ur husband is vaanished or what?? :-D
plz really, u suggested me to forget each other some time ago but still posting here shit....

ur friend list = loosers list maybe for that all of them have capac ripper idea...
mr. you need not be arrogant badb was a millionaire too that was his dream and look what he got ,now a unwanted dream ok and who cares about how many post you have the best of all time never talk so much on forums ok it full of po po ok . are you not so smart bro sometime you need to watch what you say to ppl that it my save you in bad times arrogants will be you down fall and then the ppl will say you was just a arrogant big mouth looser. yes i am hear lost contacts plz pm me if you know me and leave icq# thx

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:54 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:31 AM ----------

why dont u post in carding news section, why post here? sad to read, but we deal with Capac not Badb.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:45 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:43 PM ----------

And Capac will never get caught by the pigs, so we keep making $$$$$$$$$

bro i just read the forum but its ppl like you that kiss others ass it ashame capac will never get caught well how do you know this hmm it makes wise ppl think either your kissing up to her or you are a clone of her and for those who are new and dont know what a clone is . it when you have more the one account on a forum {same person} in this case are you capac too . because i believe she has clones here i am 95% like her dump sure she does have ass kissing clones just because she think she is smarter the every one here {arrogant}.

ODEON

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
he is not a ripper, is just a........ripper with technique :D

I am joking ,
if is first time u will order from him i am shore he will treat u nice. (i think better than us;) ).

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
mr. you need not be arrogant badb was a millionaire too that was his dream and look what he got ,now a unwanted dream ok and who cares about how many post you have the best of all time never talk so much on forums ok it full of po po ok . are you not so smart bro sometime you need to watch what you say to ppl that it my save you in bad times arrogants will be you down fall and then the ppl will say you was just a arrogant big mouth looser. yes i am hear lost contacts plz pm me if you know me and leave icq# thx

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:54 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:31 AM ----------

bro i just read the forum but its ppl like you that kiss others ass it ashame capac will never get caught well how do you know this hmm it makes wise ppl think either your kissing up to her or you are a clone of her and for those who are new and dont know what a clone is . it when you have more the one account on a forum {same person} in this case are you capac too . because i believe she has clones here i am 95% like her dump sure she does have ass kissing clones just because she think she is smarter the every one here {arrogant}.

U;re really dumb to write this post for real. I do not even wish for my enemy to get caught by the cops not to talk of who i do biz with. Do u wish for him to get caught? then u must be really hating and that is equals to u being a looser in this game. I 'm not clone of Capac and call it whatever u wish kiss ass or not, this vendor Capac has made me RICH and I strongly believe if u continiously have prob with him then it is for sure u dont know this biz. and pls 4get about Badb, where he is I'm sure he is fine a day of his life he lived is more than ur whole life.

sania99

Carder
Reaction score
i need stuff -- i have money -- i post my order as u said -- no responce --

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:54 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:42 AM ----------

I HAVE VERY BIG CONTACTS FOR CASH-OUT DUMPS 101- I NEED VERY SINCERE AND SERIOUS PERSON WHO CAN ANSWER ME WHEN I INQUIRE FROM HIM . IF ANYBODY HELP ME TO FOUND VERY GOOD CONTACT I WILL GIVE HIM 5% SHARE FROM MY FIRST 20 DUMPS I WILL BE CASH-OUT MY ICQ IS -574683845.

IF U NEED GOOD CONTACTS , ADD ME

Last edited:

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
still havent received my dumps in 4 days...................

C

capac

garbage... i got lot of icq contacts deleted by antispam of qip plz, contact me on icq or reask authorization.

@yuyu and all "wise" ppl that think to know all and are saying to others what they have to be or what have to do... i not asked help info on how i have to moove or act but ur suggestion is always welcome, so thanks, but plz dont bring me bad luck or speak as "u will be the next...".. i feel some envy in ur words or im wrong?....

i RESPECT all, but when ppl not RESPECT me i act in bad way, thats all, nothing more simple, im a cool man with cool ppl, with who dont even read my rules and start to tell me what and whatnot have to do i not give a fuck , thats all.

and remember, I NEVER SEARCHED a CUSTOMER, ppl search me and first thing i do is to give RULES to read, so if keep on with deal that mean rules accepted.... then if AFTER come to me with arrogance coz some is went wrong thats mean no RESPECT and to NO respect i answer with NO respect....

best regards

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
i received my dumps!!!

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
sir or miss i dont envy you so your wrong and i dont believe in bad luck .now what i believe in is being smart and wise and being envy is not for me bro or girl i dont know what you are. no disrespect and for as "u being the next i wish no trouble on you " i not envy of you at all bro but i can go some threads back and tell you, that you sounded like envy was in your heart of that guy "track2" because he has csu and they stop you and others from vending you got mad all your posting all your replys you still got stopped or just maybe i am wrong bro . JUST BE WISE i dont want to war with you i am nothing here your the BIG MAN. sorry if i ever sound like i was envy of you i just wish you wisdom now i run and shut my mouth ....!!!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:53 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:38 AM ----------

first of all i have no problem with capac nor do i wish you ill or him just lots of time ppl should handle their own business i am real and if you dont understand that then oh well you just Rich and still here, but little wisdom oh how i wish i could live for ever but the true is can i . i just want to ask this and i will not post for another 6months i will just read the nonesense. IS it wise to be Rich and a Fool? hmmm nothing personal just a question....!!!!

is u that is not wise, it is best u dont post for 6months like u say or never and just be a spectator bcus ur partcipation on this thread is of no relevance. are there no rich people here u think? do u think everybody here is a looser or people dont make real money here? are u not the 1 that categorized Badb to be a millionaire? was he not on this forum? keep ur opinions to urself pls.

Necks

Professional
Reaction score
Can mods please clean this topic up. It's become full of bullshit and unnecessary garble. We're here to make money and progress in success, not argue with one another.

finally some intelligent ppl :)