Capac Dumps - Fresh updates every month!! - Specialized in EU dumps

Flavour

Reaction score
october update relased...

can you reduce your minimum order?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:22 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:20 AM ----------

CAPAC please reduce your minimum order

C

capac

MINIMUM order if u use LR or WMZ is 1 dump so if i have to reduce what we do? u want i sell u just first 16 ?

WU i not reduce minimum (that is 300$) because

- other vendors minimum is bigger
- i not count exchange fees coz im not miserable

!

can you reduce your minimum order?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:22 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:20 AM ----------

CAPAC please reduce your minimum order

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
This guy is amazing with my guarantee!! i purchased him plenty all works Approximatively, from 70 dumps only 12 didnt work the others are perfect he had recently big reputation in several forums this seller is (Y)! his icq 632291300

Adid@$

RIPPER
Reaction score
bought 5 , he gave 7 ,,, 1 approved :(!!!!

read rules before .

ask checked dumps or buy from fresh list . ur 100% happy with him .

But when u buy from old base to have funny price per track u cant dream to make many K with it . be serious one min .

advice: buy for quality not for quantity . after if u like quantity for cheap price , this type of case are 90% sure with all seller from earth :D:D

u cant claim Capac for that , just U .

ukguy

Carder
Reaction score
his bases confuse the hell out of me lol.. i never buy checked dumps.. checking kills!

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
everytime big massive respect to this vendor, still not seen none like him with consistency in all areas, started my dumps career with this vendor from day 1he didnt need to teach me anything, his dumps taught me and made me a good stable carder. Big Ups Capac!!! we card for good money.

Reaction score
everytime big massive respect to this vendor, still not seen none like him with consistency in all areas, started my dumps career with this vendor from day 1he didnt need to teach me anything, his dumps taught me and made me a good stable carder. Big Ups Capac!!! we card for good money.

Yep i totaly agree with u, very good stable vendor since long time.

ukguy

Carder
Reaction score
capac instant delivery...
i will let you know how it all goes..
and capac would never rip..

Necks

Professional
Reaction score
he is a ripper, he never send me my stuff

You'll get your stuff, he wouldnt rip you, no matter what amount.

Capac is the DON of dumps.

I don't give a fuck, no one touches him in this industry.

I've lost money trying out new vendors etc, had the same vendor for so long and I'm not changing..

tex

RIPPER
Reaction score
im looking for info on what works good in the uk??
american are crap and i am unsure on what else to try!

Gucci

RIPPER
Reaction score
i order 1 month ago and no have any reply, from him, i make black in c.su, and he have unresolved problem status there

so do the same here , post proof ...etc .
STOP FLOOD capac thread with shit ( reason why u have banned status ) .
I know him and i m 100% its a misunderstood with Capac , becoz he never ripp u for 1, 5 or 20k $ so try to message him with respect " not like u do here " and explain ur problem and i think he paste u whats u have buy if u havent receveid it .

ps: For all gready and poor life customs .

All vendors have rules , services and quality . JUST READ cleary rules of any vendor before buy fast and cry after becoz u havent read the rules.

1 , 2pcs buyers : vendor here have shop online 24/24 where buy small quantity so dont disturb him if he is not motived about ur 100wmz order :D

Continue Capac ur the best .

Reaction score
Adid@$, i would like to try Capac so what is best way to buy for high % approve? You said dont buy for quantity so what should i ask for when i speak to him? thank you

goodshop

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Adid@$, i would like to try Capac so what is best way to buy for high % approve? You said dont buy for quantity so what should i ask for when i speak to him? thank you

check pm

paloma

Reaction score
Capac ripped me. Capac, you liar respond to me, if you dont respond to me today i will post our conversation. Remember these 860$ WZM??? I think you do.