Capac Dumps - Fresh updates every month!! - Specialized in EU dumps

C

capac

kingl3ar, from tomorrow i will be more often online, let me message on icq if u need me

thmscottish

Professional
Reaction score
TO ALL OF YOU IS SOMEONE WILL SAY ANYTHING BAD ILL PERSONALLY KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!
HE IS A+++++++++++++++++++

CAPAC SORRY SEND IT TO YOU ASAP!!!!!!
BoDo

victor

Carder
Reaction score
big respect for mr. capac if you want slep good with valid dumps contact my men capac super dumper a+++++++++++ best on carder

elefante

Carder
Reaction score
FIRST DEAL WITH CAPAC .RESULT: A++++++++++
CAPAC IS THE BEST !!!!

sania99

Carder
Reaction score
wounderfull man with good work and good services...only you have to know what is good in you region.

Last edited:

elefante

Carder
Reaction score
second order good result,tnx bro capac, you are the best seller...

wagner

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I have more than four days to settle and you will not answer brother!

by wagner

C

capac

FRESH LITTLE BASE ONLY 101's GOLD/PLAT/BUSIN/CORP FROM SPAIN RECEIVED 29/07/2010
=================================================================

95% APPROVAL (or more)

icq. 474-692-018

Hurry UP, limited stock!

NO BUG, NO TIMELOOSERS, NO DISCOUNT, NO REPLACE, NO CHECK! ONLY PAY AND GO ON THIS BATCH!!

yuyu

Reaction score
again again again capac is on fire a++++++++

hey bro how many dumps you buy from capac and was it eu or usa because i dont understand what is on fire means out of 20 dumps how many works . if i know my region and get the right bins out of 20 do you think he can give me 95% rate that mean 15 working bro do you believe he can?

Mex

BANNED
Reaction score
Hm.. Just some mathematic: You buy 20 dumps and rate is 95% you need to have 19 working ;)
(20 x 0.95 = 19)

Anyway, good thread! Go on capac!!!

yuyu

Reaction score
Hm.. Just some mathematic: You buy 20 dumps and rate is 95% you need to have 19 working ;)
(20 x 0.95 = 19)

no dummies are those who dont know mathematic you buy 20 and 10 work that is 50% and this is math for dummies and stop cheering for yourself.

eastgate

BANNED
Reaction score
ASIA 201 DUMPS FOR SALE.. ICQ 558 718 779.. I GIV OUT TEST TO THE 1ST 5 CUSTOMERS.. 100% VALID.. 100% SKIMMMED. ...

Mex

BANNED
Reaction score
no dummies are those who dont know mathematic you buy 20 and 10 work that is 50% and this is math for dummies and stop cheering for yourself.

LOL..

player007

BANNED
Reaction score
mother fuck capac !!!!!

FUCK CAPAC !!!!

Last edited:
C

capac

WORKING = WORKING

APPROVED = VALID = SOMETIMES NOT "WORKING" IN PLACE WHERE USE!!

i not have time now to re-explain ALL THAT ALL PPL AROUND that is in carder biz already know.

When i say 95% VALID mean that i take 10 dumps , check in checker and MINIMUM 8 are APPROVALL!!

THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT U USE THAT 10 dumps and HAVE 8 WORKING in UR PLACE, and that depend from A LOT of other factors like:

- u are using 201 dumps swiping it (eu dumps used in usa!)
- u are using dumps from accounts that not have funds on it
- u are using dumps in fuked place
- u are using checked dumps (coz u wanted checked!) and killed by checking
- u are using high security bins

etc etc etc

... and DONT COME SAYING "i know bins that work in my place!" because SCENARIO CHANGE EACH DAY!!! btw, just bins that "u know" work in ur place can be flagged by ur use...

for my carder experience i wanna say that if u work in a "good" country on 10 dumps u can have luck and have from 6 to 8 WORKING, if u work in a "bad" country (spain etc...) on 10 dumps u can having luck find like 4 max 5 WORKING.

Best scenario is using same country dumps in same country where on 10 dumps u can find with a bit of luck even 10 WORKING dumps!

!!! for some countryes like spain EVEN using same country dumps u will not have good result coz there is track3 on original spain cards.... etc etc

(20 x 0.95 = 19)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:24 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:20 PM ----------

yeahh, FUCKING is what i do every days with different girls from different countryes and nationalityes (95% are bitches, same as approvall rate :D )
maybe between all these bitches i fucked ur sister too? :)

best regards with love

FUCK CAPAC !!!!