Capac Dumps - Fresh updates every month!! - Specialized in EU dumps

ODEON

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
proobe it!

childs like u that open mouth for nothing stay away, here write if u buy, not just for write comments!

@blackswipe does not need to prove it!

every one ho has dealt with u know that u mix good dumps with bad ones!
i knew as well, but i did not think that u will mix all my order!!!

and i will make shore that u will get a ripper status.

saruman

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
there are many forms of ripping and this is just one of them.
Why i post here capac, you maybe asking next?
Because i WAS a customer of yours, you HAD good dumps a time ago, but even that eclipsed by your shitty attitude and way you treat customers and deny replacements. For a seller customers is everything, without them he is nothing, you should know that .So i looked someplace else for dumps.No matter what icq i had, what nickname, no point.
Now im sure one of the same same users( 3-4) that btw have posted +90% from their post total only here in your thread and only in your defense ,keep bumping it, will come and say that '' mr.capac is the kinggggggggggggg''' haha
judgement day is ;) is close for you

PS: i wonder how many minuses ill get for posting this and from whom ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: lunik

good post :) lol - reputation is just a game for childrens!
C

capac

Look, i RESPECT any1 that is coming here AFTER buying and identify hisself and write a rewiew/comment on how was stuff etc. (for that use is the forum), i not despreciate ur post coz ALL vendors are kings when stuff is fresh and when base is bcoming old ALL vendors are shits and rippers.
But when a base is new and fresh they(us) put some prices/rules and when base is bcome old and need check etc i put differents rules/prices!
Sometime there is the place/luck/etc factors that influe the deal, but when base is fresh this is little % and if we(me) let ppl piss me with replaces etcc even on 0 day base i just bcome a bone for all dogs around....

So basically bro, i give u a +1 for ur post coz this sometimes can pass (NOT NOW for me coz i relased 2 days ago fresh eu base 50k dumps!!!)

next time my bro, the comment bout Judgment day put in ur fucking ass ok??

i NEVER deserve bad things for nobody, this is a rule in crime scene (and here if u not understand is a "crime" place) u did a good post ending in the worst way!!

best regards

there are many forms of ripping and this is just one of them.
Why i post here capac, you maybe asking next?
Because i WAS a customer of yours, you HAD good dumps a time ago, but even that eclipsed by your shitty attitude and way you treat customers and deny replacements. For a seller customers is everything, without them he is nothing, you should know that .So i looked someplace else for dumps.No matter what icq i had, what nickname, no point.
Now im sure one of the same same users( 3-4) that btw have posted +90% from their post total only here in your thread and only in your defense ,keep bumping it, will come and say that '' mr.capac is the kinggggggggggggg''' haha
judgement day is ;) is close for you

PS: i wonder how many minuses ill get for posting this and from whom ;)

saruman

BANNED
Reaction score
i respect a man who can understand constructive criticism.
i need to clarify someting: ''judgement day'' i was reffering to one of your defenders with more that 90% of his total posts only here in your thread, was a subtle way of telling him username. NOTHING ELSE.
I despise little people who bend over for few dumps free, paid by other sellers to ''kill '' the competition, and post bad things/ untruth .A good seller will always be first , no matter what dirty games other play.
I wish you become again the good seller that you once was.GOOD LUCK.

Necks

Professional
Reaction score
Guys, I've been around since forum's been created and I can say Capac is far from a ripper, you guys are crazy!

I've ordered from him in the past, and some dumps do decline, but I tell you this now from my heart, the ones that approve, you can be assured that it wont be for no bullshit amount like $500.

One of capac's approved dumps will get you more than 4 other approved dumps from other seller's base.

I'm not even PayPaling up for capac, as I can't speak for people's experiences, but to label him a ripper is fucking insane.

Keep up the good work capac.

ODEON

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Guys, I've been around since forum's been created and I can say Capac is far from a ripper, you guys are crazy!

I've ordered from him in the past, and some dumps do decline, but I tell you this now from my heart, the ones that approve, you can be assured that it wont be for no bullshit amount like $500.

One of capac's approved dumps will get you more than 4 other approved dumps from other seller's base.

I'm not even PayPaling up for capac, as I can't speak for people's experiences, but to label him a ripper is fucking insane.

Keep up the good work capac.

@necks we all know that capac dumps in the past were good!
but what about in the present !? u told us that u did order from him in the past ! but way u still order from him!?
any way, how can u explain this!?

8 DUMPS OF 10 WERE HOLD CALL AND INVALID
AND THE 2 REMAINING DUMPS ALL 2 TOGETHER THEY GIVE 70$

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
i ordered from him yesterday, just 4 and they were very good. I dont need to post long feedback on this vendor, when he has it he has it.

wydyfc

Reaction score
ordered 6 yesterday , 3 of 6 working , 2 decline , 1 hold call. not too bad

smartmf

Carder
Reaction score
i ordered with cpac more than once first time i ever try too do business with him he had a bad attitude so for months i didnt even try his work ... one day i gave in because i saw he had a bin i knew worked very well in my area as long as it didnt say pickup i knew it would go for 5-6k easy and so i gave him try and it worked.. since then i order regularly from him.. and in past 2 months i only had one issue with him and he fixed it.... all in all i have too say he's fair ... maybe hes a dick sometimes ... shit so is bad b.. but people complain about him too just last month he made me wait and jerked me out of replace but these guys are human people behave according too there mood sometimes... if you dont want too be ripped and your a """honest crook""" then cpac is worth trying ... just dont be a dick and buy 1 dump... and cry if it dont work

ODEON

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
i ordered with cpac more than once first time i ever try too do business with him he had a bad attitude so for months i didnt even try his work ... one day i gave in because i saw he had a bin i knew worked very well in my area as long as it didnt say pickup i knew it would go for 5-6k easy and so i gave him try and it worked.. since then i order regularly from him.. and in past 2 months i only had one issue with him and he fixed it.... all in all i have too say he's fair ... maybe hes a dick sometimes ... shit so is bad b.. but people complain about him too just last month he made me wait and jerked me out of replace but these guys are human people behave according too there mood sometimes... if you dont want too be ripped and your a """honest crook""" then cpac is worth trying ... just dont be a dick and buy 1 dump... and cry if it dont work

@smartmf i dont know if u were smart enough to read my previous post's or at lest to understand what is about.

If u refer to me with this post then let me get this right for u.
If were in my place and ordering 10 eu dumps from capac and u get 0$ from them, what u would u do !?

U get the point?:)

i'm not crying for 1 dump and i'm not crying for 10 nether.
i'm just pist of on this guy because is to greedy and and sell orders twice.

tex

RIPPER
Reaction score
i am looking to buy some dumps!!but needing a bit of info on huw they work
were i am as i havent used them in a while!!add me icq please 595801402
what works good in the uk

sania99

Carder
Reaction score
BIG THANKS TO CAPAC...........HE GIVES ME STUFF ALL WORKED VERY GOOD...100% VALID AND HITS FOR GOOD AMOUNT TOO AND WORK FOR MULTIPLE SWEAPS...FOR ME A+++++++++NO ONE IS LIKE HIM...........I WAS REALLY IN TROUBLE AND FINALY EARN SOME MONEY BCOZ OF HIS WORK............

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:58 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:03 AM ----------

@necks we all know that capac dumps in the past were good!
but what about in the present !? u told us that u did order from him in the past ! but way u still order from him!?
any way, how can u explain this!?

8 DUMPS OF 10 WERE HOLD CALL AND INVALID
AND THE 2 REMAINING DUMPS ALL 2 TOGETHER THEY GIVE 70$[/Q

i buy 2 days back from capac and all stuff was valid and work for good amount man..........100% valid stuff...........:D

ODEON

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Guys i just want you to know that i have clear up the issue between me and capac.

we have talked on isq and capac made me understand that he did not put bad dumps in my order or give me an used order.

Because i was an old customer of him and with not to much complains about the orders, Capac has agreed to replace my order and to show me that it was not his fault and his approval rate dumps were exactly like he told us.

I have checked the replacements dumps with my own checker and give the dumps result instantly to capac,
Well guys the result was, from 10 checked dumps only 2 dumps were bad dumps.

I think in the end that i had a really bad luck by choosing all dumps dead.

So about the 93% approval rate i think is telling us the true and i will order from him in the future.

Any way i guess i have apologize to capac for condamn him that he sell my order twice.

wydyfc

Reaction score
i ordered 6 from july base , 1 hold call , 2 decline , 3 good . i didn't ask him to replace ,just told him the result , because i know if i ask him to replace , he will give many excuse to refuse refund , like he will say i use the dumps at a wrong place , i killed the dumps myself , look at what he said after i told him result :capac ‎(2010-7-13 8:35):
is good result 50% WORKING, u have to earn good ; capac ‎(2010-7-13 8:37):
arabs, egypt, lebanon, these dumps work MINIMUM 2/3000 euro, sometimes more, then 3 working = MINIMUM 7/8000 euro swiped with a cost of 660$ that is round 500 euro, have to be happy with that.;; ok , forget this order , i can't complain to him . second time , i order 5 dumps , and this time , i check the dumps on checker straight away after he send me the dumps , and the result is 3 decline , 2 good , and i get back to him , this idot ripper even told me to use the decline dumps in the shop and refuse to replace . i don't know what i can say . i can't belive a vender will do business like this . this idot even find a excuse to say dumps can't pass on checker is because when i check it , i didn't put full track, lol.......everybody know that checker only check cc+exp , and look what this greedy ripper said : capac ‎(2010-7-14 15:29):
not all dumps can be checked as just cc+exp, u have to check as full track and u will see that the decline 05 are APPROVED sometime. decline 05 doesnt mean dump is bad, just mean checker cant check it ,;;capac ‎(2010-7-14 15:35):
CHECKER IS NOTHING, U LOOSE TIME AND MONEY, STUFF IS OK, U HAVE TO BUY AND GO IN STORE, LISTEN TO WHO KNOW BRO

this idot always try to show ppl that he know dumps better than all others , and he is using all the excuse to ripper ppls money . he is 100% mix used dumps with good dumps to sell to people , and when customer come back to him , he will say that you killed dumps youself.

if anybody don't belive my experience , i can post chat log and screen shot of checker history .

i m writing this , not to begging this idot to replace me dumps , just want everybody know the real capac , too greedy , fucking ripper . everybody looking after ur wallet. we are spending money to buy good dumps , not give money to buy shit , and he is laughing and taking our money fucking girls around.

player007

BANNED
Reaction score
i ordered 6 from july base , 1 hold call , 2 decline , 3 good . i didn't ask him to replace ,just told him the result , because i know if i ask him to replace , he will give many excuse to refuse refund , like he will say i use the dumps at a wrong place , i killed the dumps myself , look at what he said after i told him result :capac ‎(2010-7-13 8:35):
is good result 50% WORKING, u have to earn good ; capac ‎(2010-7-13 8:37):
arabs, egypt, lebanon, these dumps work MINIMUM 2/3000 euro, sometimes more, then 3 working = MINIMUM 7/8000 euro swiped with a cost of 660$ that is round 500 euro, have to be happy with that.;; ok , forget this order , i can't complain to him . second time , i order 5 dumps , and this time , i check the dumps on checker straight away after he send me the dumps , and the result is 3 decline , 2 good , and i get back to him , this idot ripper even told me to use the decline dumps in the shop and refuse to replace . i don't know what i can say . i can't belive a vender will do business like this . this idot even find a excuse to say dumps can't pass on checker is because when i check it , i didn't put full track, lol.......everybody know that checker only check cc+exp , and look what this greedy ripper said : capac ‎(2010-7-14 15:29):
not all dumps can be checked as just cc+exp, u have to check as full track and u will see that the decline 05 are APPROVED sometime. decline 05 doesnt mean dump is bad, just mean checker cant check it ,;;capac ‎(2010-7-14 15:35):
CHECKER IS NOTHING, U LOOSE TIME AND MONEY, STUFF IS OK, U HAVE TO BUY AND GO IN STORE, LISTEN TO WHO KNOW BRO

this idot always try to show ppl that he know dumps better than all others , and he is using all the excuse to ripper ppls money . he is 100% mix used dumps with good dumps to sell to people , and when customer come back to him , he will say that you killed dumps youself.

if anybody don't belive my experience , i can post chat log and screen shot of checker history .

i m writing this , not to begging this idot to replace me dumps , just want everybody know the real capac , too greedy , fucking ripper . everybody looking after ur wallet. we are spending money to buy good dumps , not give money to buy shit , and he is laughing and taking our money fucking girls around.

well 6 dumps .. NOWWWW imagine 1000 dumps, thats right 1k dumps, and only 300 good... so i feel you bro.. this dude aint no good, things he is the shit.. well shit he is...

now after seeing my post , i bet he will go crying to adm and talk shit about my problem with g4 ect... cause this dude a bullshiter, and most ppl here just kiss ass cause he sells sometimes good bins, but alot of bins from his bases are DEADDDDDDDDDD DEADDDDDDDDD, MEANING FROM JUMP YOU GET PICK UP CARDS INVALIDS, AND DECLINES FROM JUMP... NOTHING TO DO WITH REGION OR CHECKER KILLING DUMPS ECT...

SO I RECOMEND EVERYONE WHO BUYS FROM THIS FOOL TO CHECK YOUR SHIT AND GIVE HIM RESULTS RIGHT THERE AND THAN...

BELIEVE ME , YOU WILL HAVE GOOD AND BAD RESULTS, BUT IF A BIN IS DEAD, HE SHOULD REPLACE... YOU BUY 20 DUMPS AND 10 ARE DEAD FROM JUMP , HE WILL SAY THAT THE OTHER 10 WILL COVER THOSE 10 BAD ONES.. THERE FOR , HE SOLD YOU SHIT INSTEAD OF 20$ FOR 40$.. THATS A CROOKED ASS DIRTY BASTARD!!

wydyfc

Reaction score
i did check dumps straight away after he send me dumps , from the time he send me dumps to the time i send him back with the check result , only about 2 minutes , look , only 2 minutes , this fucking ripper don't replace me with bad dumps , lol........... , never seen a legit vender doing business like this , only ripper do this. believe me , this idiot is sooooooo greedy.

player007

BANNED
Reaction score
i did check dumps straight away after he send me dumps , from the time he send me dumps to the time i send him back with the check result , only about 2 minutes , look , only 2 minutes , this fucking ripper don't replace me with bad dumps , lol........... , never seen a legit vender doing business like this , only ripper do this. believe me , this idiot is sooooooo greedy.

im telling you bro, i feel you.. and on top of that hes got replacement policy the way he does cause he KNOWS very well what dumps are DEAD but still choose to send buyers, cause he has checker, and he can take 2 or 3 dumps from every bin he has 50 dumps or more and check to see if that bin is dead... IM SURE HE HAS DONE THAT ALREADY, CAUSE HE AINT STUPID... but at the same time, he gives you half order good, * which valid rate will be 70% * and the other half DEAD BINS.. and at the end, with the dead bins , your order will be 30% to 40%... and if you go work without checking, like some of us real carders doit.. than 30 to 40% is suicide mission!! BUT CAPAC DONT GIVE A FUCK CAUSE HES GOT NO RESPECT!!! NOR FOR HIMSELF, OR FOR CLIENTAL!!!