Capac Dumps - Fresh updates every month!! - Specialized in EU dumps

wydyfc

Reaction score
everybody who was ripped by capac , come here leave ur experience , lets see how many ppl was ripped by capac. we can't leave this idiot ripe our money so easy. we must get him a ripper status. because he is a real ripper , a real ripper covered by legit vender . everybody , when you order from capac , and when u see valid rate not as good as you expect , don't suspicion that you killed dumps youself in the shop , the real answer is , capac gave u bad dumps mixed with some good dumps . don't trust what he said fresh base no check no replace , that's the way he covering himself , and under that cover , he is ripping your money so easy.

C

capac

@ wydyfc

- you received my binlists where are written CLEARLY RULES and is CLEARLY WRITTEN that if u are buy from me u have accepted!!

- as i see u write correct english, so WHAT U NOT UNDERSTOOD in my rules??

- IS CLEARLY WRITTEN : on fresh base NO CHECK / NO REPLACE, that mean if u buy from fresh base is in BULK, that mean , order, pay, receive and go!!

- now, why u want change my rules to ur rules? (order, pay, receive, CHECK, ask REPLACE???))

If u want CHECK and REPLACE then buy from list where is permitted from MY rules, coz U SEARCHED ME, and READED my RULES then U ACCEPTED!!!

New bases rate is REAL 95% and ALL we know that all checkers do shit on some bins/country/banks givin fake declined 05 (ask to checker owners what is this!!) or even fake APPROVED then UNTIL im sure of that rate i NOT accept REPLACES/CHECKS, so if u readed rules and buyed u accepted to buy bulk, then dont come back saying i rip ppl!

u forget to mention that one of the dumps u sayd me that was DECLINE 05 and i rechecked as FULL TRACK CHECK and get APPROVED.... this for ex. is one of the checker glitchs that affect some bins/banks... and lot more,,,, as DECLINE 05 is a CHECKER ERROR that some checker owners like try2checkme dont even charge to users coz know that is a defect of checker...

@ victor

i gived u two cc+exp to check urself and u said me : bad, declined.
after that i checked that 2 dumps on TWO checkers and was APPROVED on twice, and u just said me that UR checker is the ONLY RIGHT one LOL, u dont think to be a bit presuntuous??

@ player007

what hell, how u unban ur name fuking sudake chupa pollas?? (sorry hermanos from latino world, i not have nothing with latino ppl that is the coolest ppl in da world, i have suspended counts only with this asshole) i need tell to mr Panther that ....
for u the answer is easy: u are doing tricks like buying and after ask replaces OR take back wu if vendor give dumps bfore to take wu OR write bad feeddbacks to scam vendors from long time and lot of vendors know that so fuck u and ur mother and all ur fucking family and come back in the street doing the 3 cards game that is the only thing that ur future can reserve for fucking scammers like u!

Best regard

........analfabetism kills!!!

wydyfc

Reaction score
don't fucking talk about ur rules , ur fucking rules is just covering urself to ripping ppl. as everybody know that ur valid rate is not 95% , try2check doesn't chekc full track , don't think we are all stupid . it clearly said on try2check , full track will automatic cut to exp date when checking . put all your excuse into your ass , fucking ripper.

puzuzu

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
try2check is the silliest checker ever
u guys must use https://thesr59.com this one is soo real

player007

BANNED
Reaction score
yeah dumb fool capac... you say i take money back.. ??? why u gotta talk shit ??? i bought more dumps from you than anyone has ever bought you bastard.. your just pissed i dont buy from you nomore... any vendor here just wish i buy from them, why.. cause i buy 1000 at a time... and on top of that, your sorry ass gives half good half dead bins, and you want me to just sit accept, and stay quiet!!! wtf is wrong with you fool??? and anyways, i buy from two diffrent vendors here , and i have never had any complains, why, ? cause they do GOOD CLEAN biz... they care for there buyers... ive only had problems here with 4 vendors in 3 years... so i think thats NOT bad at all... and i dont kiss ass to any one here adm or not.!! not like you that your punk ass talking about going to panther to talk shit... what you gonna do, give him dumps to banned me!!! pleaseeeeeee that shit aint gonna keep working bro...

i remember how your punk ass cried when track2 bought .su and got your punk ass out of there... its a shame to read all your excuses and shit on .su and here.. you cry more than ANY vendor here...

its a shame to say that your latino bro, really. cause youll scam anybody and only look after your self. you got no respect, and noone should respect your ass...

EVERYONE HERE SHOULD STOP BUYING EVEN ONE DUMP FROM CAPAC, SO HIS ATTITUDE SHOULD CHANGE AND COME DOWM FROM THAT HIGH CLOUD THAT HE IS THE BEST..
THIS CLOWN NEEDS TO BE PUT IN HIS PLACE, AND THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN DO THAT IS US THE BUYERS... EVEN IF YOU HAD GOOD EXPIRIENCE WITH HIM ONCE OR TWICE, YOU SHOULD ALSO PARTICIPATE, CAUSE IF YOU LOOK AT IT, ONCE YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, HE WILL TREAT YOU LIKE ITS ALL YOUR FAULT, AND CAPAC IS GOOD VENDOR DIG...

BUY FROM OTHER VENDORS ONLY FOR A MONTH OR SO, TILL HE CHANGES RULES AND ATTITUDE, AND LEARN TO RESPECT PPL HERE...

CAUSE IT IS WRONG FOR HIM TO GIVE HALF DECENT ORDER AND THE OTHER HALF DEAD BINS, AND NOT REPLACE DEAD BINS FROM JUMP... MEANING HE IS SELLING DOUBLE THE PRICE. SIMPLE AS THAT, ITS A DIRTY TRICK AND PPL HAVE BEEN LETTING HIM GET AWAY WITH IT TO LONG,,...

STOPPPPPPPP BUYING FROM CAPAC PPL!!!! DAMMM WHAT THE FUCK, NO SELF RESPECT HERE??????????

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:33 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:22 AM ----------

FROM YOUR VERY FIRST POST HERE YOU HAD COMPLAIN FROM BAD MAN , AND YOU TRIED TO WAVE HIM OFF... AND THRU OUT YOUR THREAD, EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU TALK SHIT BACK TO PPL ... AND LLOKING AT OTHER VENDORS THREADS, WHEN PPL COMPLAIN, PPL ARE LIKE SO AND SO GAVE ME REPLACEMENT.. EVERYTHING GOOD ECT.. , BUTTTTTT YOUR FUCKING THREAD IS JUST EXCUSES AFTER EXCUSES... YOU REALLY MUST THINK PPL ARE STUPID... AND ADM , MODERATORS HERE ARE GOONA STOP SUPPORTING YOU CAUSE THEY AINT STUPID EITHER LIKE YOU THINK THEY ARE... YOU TAKE EVERYONEEEEEE HERE FOR BEEING STUPID, AND THIS IS YOUR PLAYGROUNG, AND YOU DO YOUR OWN RULES AND PLAY YOUR OWN GAMES...

PPL GONNA GET TIRED OF YOU COME PINGA!!! HIJO DE PUTA !!! LOCA QUE ERES MARICONA!!!

Reactions: lunik

valid

great post very helpfull

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
DAMN PLAYER 007 THATS AN EYE OPENER FOR REAL! anyway can somebody pm try2ceck site please

C

capac

player, aka gangsta of my eggs... why u changed like 15 times nick on just one forum coz every nick is banned meanwhile im CAPAC from 2004/2005 , was CAPAC on mazafaka, talkcash, DM, CM, C.SU etc etc etc...??? and still here??

...."the giant and the ant"..... :) lol

if u was spending only half of the time u spend here writing shit stay around working, now u was millionaire and not poor favela man :)

Enjoy ur nick and go go go go post as more as u can ,,, coz i not thnk u will have permissions for much more time... :)))))))))

life is various and enjoying with idiots like u , maybe withoout u i was here bored :)

Necks

Professional
Reaction score
Got my already.. fast business.

Another props to capac, guys I ordered last week from him, 3 pieces to be exact. 2 declined (which approved later in CCNUM+EXP check, so probs dead from my area, and one hit for LARGE amount.

I told Capac about the 2 that declined, and even though in readme it says no replacements, HE STILL GAVE ME NICE DUMPS.

Just now he gave me a BIN that works good, just to help my business.

The point is that capac is not a bad guy, if he seems arrogant, bro he has fuck loads of clients, if you ask noob questions, obviously he's not gonna have time.

Look at how many views his topic has.

If you have problem with order, talk to him on ICQ, he will resolve it, not talk bullshit on forum.

Peace.

cc_rossi

Reaction score
yes y can!just send y money to this pease of shit!he have dont respect nowbody,he have enought money,but he dont made this money like carder,he steel moneys from carders pockets like RAT.shit just shit.everybody who wants to make a money ,dont send them to this ripper.fucking idiot.yes .so is life.fucking ripper.this place not for y.go away.i fuck y mothr every day when i go to sleap!banana in y ass.ripper

blackcard101

BANNED
Reaction score
del

Last edited:

victor

Carder
Reaction score
please capac answer me alot 15 dumps declened so contact me please

wydyfc

Reaction score
bro don't think he is going to be kind to you . i buy dumps from him, and only 2 minutes after he send me dumps, i check on checker and send him back with result , and talk to him kindly , and he is rudely shout at me and refuse to resolve the problem. so don't expect nothing from this guy. good luck.

player007

BANNED
Reaction score
MADE A ORDER WITH CPAC AND ALL 5 DECLINED FOR LOW AMOUNTS I WAS SURPRISED , BUT I KNOW CPAC WONT TREAT A NEW LOYAL BUYER LIKE THAT, I WILL POST PROGRESS IF THERE IS ANY

YOU KNOW WHAT.. IM GLAD FOR YOU.. IM VERY GLAD FOR NOT LISNING..!!
SO NOW YOUR DUMB ASS LOST 5 DUMPS, AND THERE WILL BE NO REPLACING... WELCOME TO THE CLUB...!!

STOPPPP BUYING FROM CAPAC.. HE IS PART OF THE ARIZONA GOVERNORS OFFICE... THINKS, NOONE ELSE BELONGS HERE BUT HIM.. AND PUTS NOTHING BUT EXCUSES WHEN HE KNOWS HE IS WRONG... THATS THE BAD PART.. HE KNOWSS WHAT HE IS DOING!!!!

i just dont understand how can moderator or adm here can keep seeing this fool doing this shit and wont tell him shit...:confused:

why dont they just letting him know that bad dumps CANNOT be sold here simple as that..nor DEADDDDDDDDD BINS LIKE HE DOES!!!!

NOW YA SEE THAT I BOUGHT 1000 USA AND HALF OF ORDER WAS DEAD BINS, AND THE OTHER HALF HAD 40-50% GOOD.

THAN HE HAS THE FUCKING NERVE TO SAY I WAS TRYING TO GET MORE DUMPS....WTFFFFF CANT ADM SEE THRU THIS FOOL OR MAYBE THEY DONT WANT TO.. WHICH ONE IS IT ????????????????? CAUSE WE ALL KNOW ADM HERE OR MODERATORS ARE NOT STUPID SO WHY ARE THEY LETTING CAPAC SELL LIKE THIS ????

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:42 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:12 PM ----------

IF YOU GUYS WANT A VERY GOOD VENDOR, THAT HAS A VERY BIG BIN LIST, AND DOES NOT RIP.. ASK IN PM.. ILL SHOW EVERYONE HERE WHAT A GOOD VENDOR SUPPOST TO BE LIKE.. HE IS MY VENDOR AND NEVER EVER HAD ANY PROBLEM WITH HIM... EVERRRRR!!

Last edited:
C

capac

yes of course

capac i need some EU dumps can i buy a few first to check everything is all right? :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:08 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:07 PM ----------

ur icq nick plz??

yes y can!just send y money to this pease of shit!he have dont respect nowbody,he have enought money,but he dont made this money like carder,he steel moneys from carders pockets like RAT.shit just shit.everybody who wants to make a money ,dont send them to this ripper.fucking idiot.yes .so is life.fucking ripper.this place not for y.go away.i fuck y mothr every day when i go to sleap!banana in y ass.ripper

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
all dumps I have been buying since his new base have been heavy, I bought 7 dumps from this vendor 2 days ago, all approved with high hitting amounts. for many months i had losssesssss just shopping around for EU dumps until Capac came again with his heavy weight dumps, and it has been wonderful. Well for me I have had my bad times too with with this vendor but i have had much more better times with this vendor than with any vendor on any forum so far. I cant form any alliance against this vendor ever, I stand alone like the Taliban.
I am in the EU and as far as EU dumps is concerned this vendor is d champion. A+++++++++ keep it going bro, RESPEKT.

elefante

Carder
Reaction score
A+++++

and i buy to this vendor,and all times hi send me good bonus and good dumps with very good results
capac is A+++++++

Last edited:

player007

BANNED
Reaction score
and i buy to this vendor,and all times hi send me good bonus and good dumps with very good results
capac is A+++++++

he does NOT sends bonus bro.. so your just kissing ass, or your capac himself with diffrent ip... sorry ass fool...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:54 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:52 PM ----------

all dumps I have been buying since his new base have been heavy, I bought 7 dumps from this vendor 2 days ago, all approved with high hitting amounts. for many months i had losssesssss just shopping around for EU dumps until Capac came again with his heavy weight dumps, and it has been wonderful. Well for me I have had my bad times too with with this vendor but i have had much more better times with this vendor than with any vendor on any forum so far. I cant form any alliance against this vendor ever, I stand alone like the Taliban.
I am in the EU and as far as EU dumps is concerned this vendor is d champion. A+++++++++ keep it going bro, RESPEKT.

to each is own. is your choice , but always remember, dont cry when shit goes bad, cause you will be alone 4 sure... not mad, just tellin it how it is bro.. much respect...