Capac Dumps - Fresh updates every month!! - Specialized in EU dumps

wydyfc

Reaction score
everybody looks like to kiss his ass . don't think he will respect u on the way u r doing to him.

Chrysler

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
don't respest him ... or think he is GOD
just SPEAK WITH HIM normaly and will all allright...
j

Fucking Scammer GTFO

drugparadise

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i bought 5 gold/plat from guy, i mean i order that but instead he gave me 2 gold/plat + 4 classic but paid was for gold/plat, no answer in icq anymore.....

rider1090

RIPPER
Reaction score
i have some freshly skimmed indian dumps a very small base,escrow welcome who need biz pm me for deal

C

capac

plz contact me on icq, that error seems very strange to me coz i ask ALWAYS to customers to tell me BINS they want, maybe u ordered a bin thinking was gold and after i gived saw is classic.... i dunno ur icq nick bro...

i bought 5 gold/plat from guy, i mean i order that but instead he gave me 2 gold/plat + 4 classic but paid was for gold/plat, no answer in icq anymore.....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:17 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:16 PM ----------

bro, is not a problem for me if u use my topic to sell some few skimmed dumps BUT PLZ DONT RIP PPL, if u sell then be man of word and dont fuck ppl...
:)

i have some freshly skimmed indian dumps a very small base,escrow welcome who need biz pm me for deal

Reaction score
Fresh july base is good for me...from 8 pcs of first order only 2 pcs decline 51...I order again yesterday and got little bonus, so i really can't complain :) Keep up the good work dude!!

rider1090

RIPPER
Reaction score
i have a small base of freshly skimmed indian dumps ,pm me for deal,escrow accepted

ODEON

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Guys come on now stop with this shit,
i know as well his last base wasn't a hit for most of us but lets wake up to reality, ho the fuck still have EU dumps for sale !?

Track2/bulba is selling usa dumps for nearly 3 months, badb is pretending that he is in holiday but the reality is does want to replace the bad dumps for the people ho ordered from him because he does not have dumps updated no more, fozzy has sold USA dumps all his live guys realy i can not think a vendor ho has EU dumps for sale now except CAPAC.

I'm from EU and USA dumps does not work for me, i all ways have to order EU dumps so i have contacted all big vendors and none of them have eu dumps.

All i'm trying to say this is the only EU vendor we have at the moment even if hes dumps is working 50% i still have no choice but to order from him again because if not i will loose my people hos working for me and i will spend all my money waiting for some other vendor to put eu dumps in his base witch i have waited 2 months from now.

So pls if u have a choice to order from someone else, order from him, but if dont then ho u going to ask again!?:)

USA dumps is not dumps for me, honestly even a friend of my can take usa dumps and is not a hacker, he has prove it to me.

We all know that is very hard for vendors to get EU dumps in this day.
the only vendors i see has managed is capac
so i guess i have to put him in top of the vendors.

i can sell usa dumps if i want!::D
bat is big headache and waits of time.

no offense for other vendors

Last edited:
C

capac

Last base is maybe 50% for who dont know which bins choose and work in high risk area (like spain, or ny area...) but 50% WORKING, i mean half of dumps (even if all or 95% are approved/vallid) WORK, thats mean swipe and approved instore!! but if u work in normal places and u KNOW what order u have VERY GOOD results with my last eu base, yerstday i had result of 10 dumps WORKED (high amounts) on 13 in germany!
I can understand that when a base start to be old/flagged then results can be influed by that but when base is REALLY FRESH no way, they RULEZ, only depend from what u choose!!

Some ppl order dumps from country like India, pakistan, venezuela, eastern country.. and after complain that "only 4 worked on 10..." well, you guys never thinked that on that countryes 4 ppl on 10 that have money is already a good result? coz normally % of poor ppl is higher there?? same as brazil,,,, ppl that fund a card from brazil that payed 5k is thinking that all brazilians have 5k on cards LOOOOL

mr. ODEON, im not the only with EU base, u can always buy from all resellers of mr. Smi around here if u not like me... :)
btw. another fresh eu base is coming soon....

Jonny, you know better than me that the place where you are working is REDFLAGGED PLACE bro, if u not trust me ask around here in forum, all ppl can say u that the place where u work is VERY bad :( (i not post here place for ur privacy!)
If u swipe there a dump from well knew countryes even if dumps is Valid u got cfa and if in minutes they not receive the call the dump pass to decline 62 or hold call 04... that for the mayor bins :( the only way i think to work there is to try exotic/unusual countryes dumps but as we all know that country have lot of poor ppl so lot of dumps with no funds 51.... curious thing is that EVEN if u use dumps from SAME country there u will have declines coz they use some high security transaction system so pos read track3 too there....
Definitivelly bro i speak coz i think i KNOW how are things.... Hope if u order other time from me to have more good luck bro in ur choices bro :)

Best regards

Guys come on now stop with this shit,
i know as well his last base wasn't a hit for most of us but lets wake up to reality, ho the fuck still have EU dumps for sale !?

Track2/bulba is selling usa dumps for nearly 3 months, badb is pretending that he is in holiday but the reality is does want to replace the bad dumps for the people ho ordered from him because he does not have dumps updated no more, fozzy has sold USA dumps all his live guys realy i can not think a vendor ho has EU dumps for sale now except CAPAC.

I'm from EU and USA dumps does not work for me, i all ways have to order EU dumps so i have contacted all big vendors and none of them have eu dumps.

All i'm trying to say this is the only EU vendor we have at the moment even if hes dumps is working 50% i still have no choice but to order from him again because if not i will loose my people hos working for me and i will spend all my money waiting for some other vendor to put eu dumps in his base witch i have waited 2 months from now.

So pls if u have a choice to order from someone else, order from him, but if dont then ho u going to ask again!?:)

USA dumps is not dumps for me, honestly even a friend of my can take usa dumps and is not a hacker, he has prove it to me.

We all know that is very hard for vendors to get EU dumps in this day.
the only vendors i see has managed is capac
so i guess i have to put him in top of the vendors.

i can sell usa dumps if i want!::D
bat is big headache and waits of time.

no offense for other vendors

Last edited:

Necks

Professional
Reaction score
another day, another order.

im loving this guy's latest database.. fuck! :D

ciro.long

DEER
Reaction score
HELLO!

I OFFER MY SERVICE WITH OLD NAME AND old vender from carder.market and csu as a verfied vender

USA AND CANADA:

VISA CLASSIC: 25$

VISA GOLD/PLATINUM/SIGNATURE/BUSINESS: 35$

AMEX/DISCOVERY: 30$

MASTER CARD: 25$

EUROPE AND ASIA:

VISA CLASSIC: 65$

VISA GOLD/PLATINUM 110$

MASTER CARD: 70$

-VERIFIED SELLER

-OVER 3000 BINS

-80% WORKING DUMPS FOR EUROPE AMD ASIA

-90% WORKING DUMPS FOR CANADA AND USA

MINIMUM ORDER : 500$
lr and wmz no minimal 1 dump

PAYMENT METHODS: WESTERN UNION,MONEYGRAM

FOR BINLIST AND ORDERS:

C

capac

Ciao Ciro :)

bro, if u REALLY have something to sell, why u not start a good new topic with that multicoulor writes around and ur offers etc etc in place to bug here?

I really apreciate to have another new concurrent in my biz coz ppl can see one more time that my stuff is better.... but noooot here plz, run to post in ur topic plz.... but bfore maybe think in being verifyed and pay topic like all we commun mortals did.....

well, if u prefer i tell u in few words.... DIE IN HELL!

;)

HELLO!

I OFFER MY SERVICE WITH OLD NAME AND old vender from carder.market and csu as a verfied vender

USA AND CANADA:

VISA CLASSIC: 25$

VISA GOLD/PLATINUM/SIGNATURE/BUSINESS: 35$

AMEX/DISCOVERY: 30$

MASTER CARD: 25$

EUROPE AND ASIA:

VISA CLASSIC: 65$

VISA GOLD/PLATINUM 110$

MASTER CARD: 70$

-VERIFIED SELLER

-OVER 3000 BINS

-80% WORKING DUMPS FOR EUROPE AMD ASIA

-90% WORKING DUMPS FOR CANADA AND USA

MINIMUM ORDER : 500$
lr and wmz no minimal 1 dump

PAYMENT METHODS: WESTERN UNION,MONEYGRAM

FOR BINLIST AND ORDERS:

Reaction score
Well done capac !!! stuffs are great, all my guys are happy once again...I can confirm 90-95% approval rate on bins i've ordered.....well earned A++ from me.

now ur +1 )))

victor

Carder
Reaction score
capac is the king of dumps man respect my men a++++++++++++++++++++++++++ super

Janus

Professional
Reaction score
hey capac.

we are trying to contact you since a few days

we need german Dumps 101.