Capac Dumps - Fresh updates every month!! - Specialized in EU dumps

C

capac

@ smartmurf

i written to u in icq, i checked history and yes, u have reason, i gived u 101 in place of 201 as u asked so that is MY ERROR and will replace entire order, of course doing mix with 101s some usa was in the mix., if i had gived u 201 as u was asking ofcourse no usa in the mix. thats all

smartmf

Carder
Reaction score
yes cpac did admit mistake and apologized and it does take a grown man to apologize i got icq message and i await replacements thank you !!! and when a man is a man thats all you can ask for

darence

Carder
Reaction score
capac ripper + idiot

i order 1 USA dump he gave me decline i ask for exchange he told me he only respect people with money and he make big money i told him that costumers must respect because if i order first time small order the next or after next will be big order . he respect people who did big orders not with small orders and he gave me one more USA:mad: dump but he check with his checker and he kill my dump i ask for unchecked,,,, THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS IDIOT CAPAC

I WILL NEVER ORDER AGAIN FROM THIS IDIOT YOU WILL NEVER MAKE MONEY WITH THIS IDIOT HE IS GREEDY FOR MONEY HE ONLY RESPECT COSTUMERS FOR MONEY THIS IDIOT HE NEVER HAVE FRIENDS AND HE WILL NEVER HAVE ONE!!!!!

victor

Carder
Reaction score
hello peaple im dumps checker i have the bes checker 10 dumps 1 is for me no money send nothing so contact icq 642380508

C

capac

1st - if u sell checker then OPEN NEW TOPIC, GEt REWIEWED OR PAY FOR SALE it, but DONT FLOOD MY TOPIC!!

2nd - Just to let ppl know, he recharge phone with ur dumps checking it... :)

3rd - ALL CHECKERS are the same, all depend from merchants... so all checkers are givin fake decline 05 or approvall etc....

hello peaple im dumps checker i have the bes checker 10 dumps 1 is for me no money send nothing so contact icq 642380508

kingl3ar

Professional
Reaction score
me to please contact me in icq bro now if you can..i see you are online here...

victor

Carder
Reaction score
np contact me tomorow

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:31 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:18 AM ----------

look this mother fucker try to still name of capac try to rip me
capac21:08 You added capac
capac21:09
hi
tyga221:09
hi bro
wath hapin my bro 2 icq
capac21:09
sorry, im back now
capac21:10
my other icq many probs..
tyga221:10
np you shure is you lol
capac21:10
yes
how i get ur icq lol
tyga221:10
ok np
tyga221:11
552143 1 HSBC BANK A.S. Turkey PLATINUM EUR ISTANBUL
513543 1 EUROPAY FRANCE SAS France BUSINESS EUR PARIS
493725 1 United Overseas Bank Limited Singapore Credit BUSINESS
498843 1 Caixa Terrassa (Caixa DEstalvis de Terrassa) Spain Credit CLASSIC
460342 2 Banco Espirito Santo S.A. Portugal Credit GOLD/PREM
456100 1 HSBC France France Credit GOLD/PREM
418861 1 Alpha Bank Greece Debit BUSINESS
402043 1 Cartasi S.P.A. Italy Credit CORPORATE T&E
467295 1 Turkiye Garanti Bankasi A. S. Turkey Credit BUSINESS
493532 1 Deutsche Bank S.P.A. Italy Credit CORPORATE T&E
455218 1 Bank Card Company Belgium Credit GOLD/PREM
456140 3 Societe Generale France Credit GOLD/PREM
498000 1 Sumitomo Mitsui Card Company Limited Japan Credit GOLD/PREM
497490 5 BNP Paribas France Credit GOLD/PREM
497670 1 Credit du Nord France Credit GOLD/PREM
so is new icq i delete other one
capac21:11
yes pls
ok, you pay lr or wmz?
tyga221:12
my order
i pay you before
i send you the money you picup
capac21:13
ok, can you send to another drop? because im still waiting for the old drop.
capac21:14
i will send you triple dumps.
tyga221:14
is picup
capac21:15
yes, can you send $500 to another drop. i will send 35 dumps all.
tyga221:16
i soier brother i dont have nomore i need do my money
capac21:16
because that drop take so long to send my wmz
you can send just $300 then?
i send 30 dumps all.
8 bonus.
tyga221:17
im gona try to send but i need do my money tomorow
capac21:17
yes, after pick up new drop, i send same hour.
wait i giove you new info
tyga221:17
no bro send my staff now
capac21:18
first name : Viktor , last name : Gostischev , city : Veseloe , country : Ukraine
tyga221:18
is not you capac becose the real capac have my monney need send my staff lol
capac21:19
is me bro. i transfer your icq from old.
tyga221:20
lol so send my order

tyga221:28
fuckin joker try to by capac

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:34 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:31 AM ----------

is ripper is icq 574952428

C

capac

I NEVER will contact buyers/customers from new icq, I NEVER offer stuff asking money, i ONLY WAIT PPL ASK ME STUFF, SO WHO contact YOU ppl using an icq DIFFERENT from 474692018 and asking money for stuff is a FAKE!!

IF there will be some change in my "modus operandi" i WILL POST HERE and ONLY HERE !!

for the moment my icq is ONLY 474-692-018, if somebody contact u from other icq then is NOT ME!!

victor

Carder
Reaction score
capac thanks for your magic dumps work good man respect dumps on fire a++++++++++++++ if you have valid dumps from capac you gona do big$$$$$$$

Dardking

Reaction score
Capac some days i wait u, its me bank of dump, answer me plz i need u ;)

puzuzu

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hi every one,

i just want to share my experience with u ppl,,i try to buy some eu stuff from capac,,,he told me dont buy this this is a dead bin will not work for u....and he was right bcoz i even than buy that stuff from some other vendor..

than i buy some us stuff from capac thats work good and i ordered more 10 pieces ,,,,,which all came decalined ...i didnot ask replacement bcoz that was more than 24 hours....than i buy some us stuff and some near expiry stuff non of them work.............than i ask for replacement...and he told no replacement on usa stuff...
than i got fad up.....not bcoz his stuff doesnot work for me but for that was not my day...

u know some times we select wrong bins that doesnot work in our region and all blam goes to seller.............so just ask for what u sure is working in your region.

I STILL BELEIVE THAT CAPAC IS GOOD.....HE HAS HIS BASE OR NOT ...DOESNT MATTER...... MOST IMPORTANT IS THAT ALL DAYS ARE NOT YOUR DAYS....

I HAVE VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH TRACK2 ....THEY ARE REALLY GOOD PPL........AND I WILL SUGGEST U PPL TO BUY FROM THEM.....

sorry dude .. but nothing intrested in what u said .. u make me confused lol :D

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:54 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:54 AM ----------

hello guys .. any serious man can give a feedback for this person ?? is he a good eu dumps seller ??
or need to replace each dump 10 times to give aproval ?
plz need a feedback as soon as possible
thanks everybody

smartmf

Carder
Reaction score
puzuzu cpac is a decent vendor he makes mistakes but he fixed them and usually when you request something that you know works.... if the dump is valid meaning it doesnt say pick up when u buy then it his dumps work fine.... as far as getting pick ups from him i cant say that i have but honestly i buy from 3 diff vendors mix them up and throw them @ the wall n pray only time i complain is if i check and get all no good but if 1-3 out of 10 no good no complain and cpac with me has good results

kingl3ar

Professional
Reaction score
i didn`t see you in icq since 10 06 2010 are you ok? contact me in icq please

enemy

Reaction score
can you please accept me on icq? i have your list i want to buy some stuff

Regards,
E