www.vmadumps.cc Claus Kinkle's quality service.

carder44

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
When are you making update becos u have Trash for now..:(

clausk

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
i bought today 2 orders for me no good results

Please send me a ticker so i know your username and fix your issue...as much as i can.
Next update will be available on shop friday, 18 january, evening.

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
orders

Please send me a ticker so i know your username and fix your issue...as much as i can.

Thanks dont worrie,perphas no luck, we will see next time them, so so kindly,thanks

StrictlyBusiness

VIP member
Reaction score
Yea ive bought from here numerous times and all I have received is hold call and declined. I've even bought from same state and still to no avail. Im not asking for anything in return I just hope the update brings good news.

carder44

BANNED
Reaction score

i will wait for next update

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
:beerI will be waiting :I really sorry for the guys who havent done good profit with this shop
What I can say for sure is once againg I HIT with Clausk , Very Onest Vendor.Let keep doing $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
again aproval on checker no replace but no work on pos, im not sure about bins,perphas block this time

sandman1

Reaction score
good stuff

i buy from this site and i must say most of the stuff he has is good
you have to know what bins are good for your area and PayPal to those bins
because this guy is very legit and honest

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
That means if you buy from base base washington, all bin in that base, have to open in washington, correct?
Cause i bought many bins i dont know if good from a base, i worked this bins in same city,and decline, so no block, bad dumps
correct?
Thanks ppl help to understand

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
That means if you buy from base base washington, all bin in that base, have to open in washington, correct?
Cause i bought many bins i dont know if good from a base, i worked this bins in same city,and decline, so no block, bad dumps
correct?
Thanks ppl help to understand

Correct. I did the same thing. Bought dumps from that state base and used them in that same state and I still had bad results. However, Claus gave me replacements because I was withing 12 hour period. Claus is honest vendor.

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
you can't beat the price on bulk even if all not 100 percentile approved ..)
3$

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
Bought some Plats today from fresh base. I will report back on validity. I hope it goes well because I really like how this shop is designed.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:48 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:37 PM ----------

Hit 75% on last order with Claus. - The best that I've had in a long time with any vendor. But the best part is that I was able to add a few more BINs to my arsenal. Good shop. Very happy. I will definitely be back with a bigger order. :)

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
Good stuff :)

bobsagat

Carder
Reaction score
IS IT JUST ME OR IS QUALITY TURNING VERY BAD, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY MAYBE CUZ HOLIDAY PEOPLE SPEND MONEY.... BUT HOW MANY PEOPLE U GUYS KNOW THAT SPENDS ALL THEIR MONEY BECAUSE OF HOLIDAY TO GO BROKE, MY LAST ORDER NOTHING WORKS AT ALL AND THIS MAKES NO SENSE TO ME NOTHING BUT A GREAT DEAL OF DECLINES.... KINKLE U MUST CHANGE THE QUALITY IN STUFF BRO.... I STILL BELIEVE IN U AND U ARE ALSO GOOD WITH COMMUNICATION AND UNDERSTANDING BUT HONESTLY BRO I AM HIGHLY UPSET!