www.vmadumps.cc Claus Kinkle's quality service.

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
clausk for me is a very good vendor , I had a good result with him , One of my best Stores
A + + + + + , Keep Up....broth...

Arr0w

Professional
Reaction score
Clausk

WTF? My Last 4 Orders alls Declined but u checker say Approval
Removed u DB AMEX......... With That DB Im Sickkk..........:mad:

Last edited:

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
i bought 5pcs, only one aproval in his checker, i think now most of bases bad like that, dont know what its happening

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
His bases are most likely flagged, personal experience.

atas

Professional
Reaction score
I agree with FutureV.Pretty sure all his bases are flagged.Well atleast the ones I tried.

luckyjack

Professional
Reaction score
i had my GOOD luck with kub!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:37 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:36 PM ----------

clausk for me is a very good vendor , I had a good result with him , One of my best Stores
A + + + + + , Keep Up....broth...
i also had my luck....keep it up bro!

bill007

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i just buy about 40 pcs and nothing good bro conatct me ASAP bro

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
i bought 4pcs, only one aproval on checker, no replace, cause was replace, so for me no good

Reaction score
I had a bad experience with my first try of this base,everything declined!But Claus refunded me $150 in shop,lightning fast,so fast that I could not even complain too much,he's very generous,has great manners and cares about his clients,with that being said,Just get better base Claus,and keep doing what you do bro.;)

malov

Carder
Reaction score
i got 1500$ stuff , and was all bad, he replaced me half , all bad again , after his third replace i got 500$ and continue asking for replaces lol his bases good only in 3 days after he add them. and he is reseller , otherwise i not understand why he never has classics credits lol

chowblower

Reaction score
for those are saying ur getting denied how much are u trying to hit for at one time? maybe ur trying for 2 much at once

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
last bases dec-19 were flaged I think , First day was good 9/12 about real 90% , good tryed , reaload my account and after the next two days was really bad , 5/25 the good thing is this 5 did a good profit .and I gut 15 reaplce with 5/15 of second result.So deside to wait for another update
cause sometimes are very good for longer time.

Last edited:

Arr0w

Professional
Reaction score
CLAUSK
bad very Bad 1/8 DB Amex.....
I do not expect return of this just hope to improve the validity of their material
is something measured but end of each month is almost always the same results all begins to decline. No need to put into question its reputation these things happen and maybe no luck this time

I hope it will be better in 2013

akshay1006

RIPPER
Reaction score
Lot of mixed feeds on the last update but i would say had over 90 percent approval rate bought 24 and over 20 worked good for really big amount what more can i ask after that i did not buy anything cause my bins not available......

bossiam

Carder
Reaction score
I just finished my order i got 30 pcs .
Still made decent profit, but since americans were swiping thier cards while i was swiping them in a different area really killed approvial rate . but thats the season we had to work in so it was expected alot were 1 swipe then wouldnt multiswipe.

But no matter what i have faith in claus's base and i know it will be better after these deadbeat americans relax on thier spending ..

anyways keep up the good work clausk , no matter what A+ shit :)

keep it coming

Happy Holidays !