www.vmadumps.cc Claus Kinkle's quality service.

malov

Carder
Reaction score
i still waiting u to fix my problem with bad dumps

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited:

malov

Carder
Reaction score
i gonna open thread on blacklist on all forums where he is if he not resolve my issues for 1450$ lr in next 24 hrs.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:37 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:36 PM ----------

better u talk in icq bro , we fix all these and i delete those posts.

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
Seller issued new dumps testing today

Last edited:

clausk

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
2012-12-04 - FRESH UPDATE READY
New bases added: alabama, california, indiana, iowa, missouri, nevada, ohio, pensilvania, tennessee, and a small 201 base. Older bases moved to bulksection: 7 november california, 7 november virginia, 14 november maryland, 22 november maryland.

jeanjean3000

Reaction score
AMAZING (like always)
I am been buying from Clausk for more then 1 year.

Know your bins and always buy when it's crispy fresh.... you will always win ;-)

100% satisfaction

TheReUp

RIPPER
Reaction score
Put $650 on site, used his gay wizard. Most pcs didn't work didn't bother replacing since his replace time sucks. fix issue man, i sent two tickets within 48 hours no reply!

front2so

Carder
Reaction score
Put $650 on site, used his gay wizard. Most pcs didn't work didn't bother replacing since his replace time sucks. fix issue man, i sent two tickets within 48 hours no reply!

Don't use that wizard lol know your bins man, what i do is get 3 dumps from each bin and see what one works the best then i keep using that bin till all the dumps for that bin are gone. make sure its a bin that has a lot of dumps tho :D

dumpsxp

RIPPER
Reaction score
from fresh base got expire dumps what happen

rana

Professional
Reaction score
hi

Same Here....

front2so

Carder
Reaction score
uhhh if people are saying there is expired dumps on the new base im unsure if i want to buy any :(

TheReUp

RIPPER
Reaction score
>>>

Don't use that wizard lol know your bins man, what i do is get 3 dumps from each bin and see what one works the best then i keep using that bin till all the dumps for that bin are gone. make sure its a bin that has a lot of dumps tho :D

bro listen i trusted the site put 650$ and didnt make back shit im so pissed i used to use smoke and nick johnson but they got busted so im trying out new stuff fix problem plz im serious buyer no joke been buying bulk always

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:07 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:05 AM ----------

Same Here....

ya bro wheres someone like smoke every1 else is bullshit getting pick up no working im so pissed im lossing money

clausk

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
There was about 60 dumps that expired last month on shop.Was my fault and i will refund all.
I don't recommend checking the dumps before you use them.That's why they may say hold/puckup.
If you have any issues pls send me ticket from shop and i will resolve it in few hours maximum.I tend to use less the icq because it's time consuming.
Thank you
*issue may be having to many clients on shop,and this reduces quality of my service. If problems continue i will close registration.

Last edited: