www.vmadumps.cc Claus Kinkle's quality service.

ali143

Carder
Reaction score
no reply no answer to the ticket claus man ur shop is getting bad not a good thing

sameer

Reaction score
Left a ticket 2 days ago. No reply since.

Last edited by a moderator:

x1x1x1

Reaction score
the valid rate from this shop is not good ive wasted a lot of time and plastic and money also the replacement policy is not good either if you buy one and it is bad you get refund credit but if the one buy with the refund credit is bad thats it no more refund be ready to lose some money if you buy from this shop maybe his next update will be better

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
Just bought 6 from his fresh base, I'll update you guys on how good :)

valid

DEER
Reaction score
Just wair until seller show up, maybe personal business or imergency are the reason why not around. Stuff in shop has low valid rate right now. I will move on to another seller until claus is back

clausk

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
In the last week many things happened. You know what they say...a problem never comes alone. Allow me to explain:
-on 19 march xylitol made a stupid hack because i forgot to reactivate a security measure that was active most of the time. He manage to infiltrate into a secondary server, take some screenshots and some old users without their passwords(he says he bruteforced some passwords).. Dumps where not affected.
-21,22 march - i changed passwords of the users affected and sent new passwords to their mail. Please don't use simple passwords like 12345 or password...etc
-23 march - dos attacks started, as you know i was not the only one affected. many shops where under dos attack.
-25 march - some clients were having suspicious activity on shop, or being a long time members, and never making transactions(they might be cops, competition, rippers) i deleted their accounts and closed registration.If you need to register contact me on icq 645757079.
-28 march - my previous checker died. his website is down, no response from admin. So i had to search another serious provider, make some tests, and on 29 march new checker was implemented on shop.

Between all this...i didn't had allot of time to make serious updates. Next update will be on 1 april, and will be HIGH QUALITY!

Thank you all for understanding.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:06 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:04 AM ----------

your track1 names are not matching account.Please refund my LR and put orginial t1 stuff.I have sent you 2 tickets and sent u msg on icq and I havent heard back from you.

How do you know the name on track 1 is not correct? Just curious.
Send me a ticket and i'll refund. But allow me 10-15 hours to do so...i might be sleeping when u try to reach me

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:13 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:06 AM ----------

talking to clausk on his icq now about problem on my LR login details on his site, and hes asking for my LR details with password for correction. that is absolutely unusual and unreasonable, have not heard of that before in my life.... IS THIS REALLY CLAUSK AM TALKING TO OR HIS ICQ IS HACKED? will appreciate if CLAUSK can respond to this so that other pple wont fall victim

You were talking to my support, so yes, you can say was me. There are no LR login details on my shop...you can pay from any LR account any time. I was asking for user and password on my shop, not lr (to check your identity and see what's really the problem).
There are many rippers using my name, at first i tried to keep a evidence of that, but after a while i stopped. My only icq is 645757079

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:20 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:13 AM ----------

the valid rate from this shop is not good ive wasted a lot of time and plastic and money also the replacement policy is not good either if you buy one and it is bad you get refund credit but if the one buy with the refund credit is bad thats it no more refund be ready to lose some money if you buy from this shop maybe his next update will be better

refund policy is this:
-buy one time, and get refund automatic. if dumps bought with refund credit are bad again, send a ticket, and your situation will be analyzed (fidelity, percent of refunds asked, how much money you spent on shop..etc) and you will get refunded again.
I cant leave automatic refund available for third, forth...etc transaction because some clients will abuse it.
*If you have any recommendations regarding refund system please let me know

Last edited:

dbid180

Reaction score
clasue is back bough 40 pcs from ny base shit is on fire 37 pcs work

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
I had a good profit from my last purchase! I still have one dump working for 3 days now. Not sure if its cause local or something but good valid rate and good dumps! Thank you!

bossiam

Carder
Reaction score
BASE WAS FIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree with kurrupt ..

BASE KICKED HARDER THEN A CHILD IN THE TRUNK ! HEHE

didnt have alot of lr on hand grabbed 12pcs and 10 worked ! fucking amazing shit super fresh

some even hit 2-3 times made back my money 30 times :)

keep up the quality bro soon you gonna be in the DUMP HALL OF FAME :D

sameer

Reaction score
Clausk you are the man of your words.
You said this update would be fresh and man you ate so right.
This is probably my best experience yet with you.
The dumps are Rocking!!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:41 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:40 PM ----------

Clausk you are the man of your words.
You said this update would be fresh and man you ate so right.
This is probably my best experience yet with you.
The dumps are Rocking!!!!

kronus

Reaction score
Vmadumps and Clausk legit shop and vendor good to customers

A++++

kurrupt

Carder
Reaction score
Last base was FIRE,

hoping the next base is the same :)

KEEP up the good work claus !!!

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
Great fucking shit! Got 2 biz bins and they were hot like a motherfucker :)))