www.vmadumps.cc Claus Kinkle's quality service.

clausk

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
1.did any of you sent me ticket and i did not answer? if so u can contact me on icq and let me know.

2.if you have suggestions for a new checker service pls let me know. as i said before, i don't control the checker, and i will implement any good service you recommend.

3.regarding quality of dumps i did not have any bad direct reports, but i try my best to deliver high quality.

4.i do replace, just learn to use the shop.read help/faq.

what else can i say..client is always right.

Ncondamove

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
excellent vendor, great communication, shop is prolly best in a while, checker on point and refund as always goes through!!! keep up good work clausk !!!!!!!!!

Debtcollector

RIPPER
Reaction score
I have been buying from your shop until i noticed some funny things on your sit. I got to your site when I was on Omerta. Someone might have had access to your website and created an info and ripping people off. I am a victim of that too. I lost $300. I can also blame you because you don't even have an ICQ number here. I don't go to Omerta no more just because of the rip off. My friend told me this sit is good so I came up here.... This is the ICQ the person is using 681374861.
I have logs to prove...

Arr0w

Professional
Reaction score
I have been buying from your shop until i noticed some funny things on your sit. I got to your site when I was on Omerta. Someone might have had access to your website and created an info and ripping people off. I am a victim of that too. I lost $300. I can also blame you because you don't even have an ICQ number here. I don't go to Omerta no more just because of the rip off. My friend told me this sit is good so I came up here.... This is the ICQ the person is using 681374861.
I have logs to prove...

If u have proof and logs post in section BLACKLIST SECTION and help our community to raise awareness Rippers and scammers

Thanks

clausk

Reaction score
I have logs to prove...

My icq is posted at the beginning of every post, on all forums. Please pay more attention!
"-For urgent problems send me a ticket from shop.(urgent response)
-For any other questions contact me on icq --- Claus Kinkle 645757079 "

nuelbee

Carder
Reaction score
This guy on icq 637747293 is claiming to be Claus kinkle and he has been using his name to be ripping people for long so everybody be aware of this ICQ 637747293

Inkmoney

Carder
Reaction score
I have logs to prove...

Admin of Omerta is known for changing vendor's icq in first topic, thats why you have to always compare them, send pm for verification first. Got to be careful and trust no one these days.

Ncondamove

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Made order from last shop, 80% valid rate A+++++, replaced dead dumps through checker!!!!! Cant wait for next update!!!!!!

rmillz

Reaction score
Bought 3 dumps to test from shop, all dead stolen card ask for replacemt and replacemt still didn't work and can't get the replacemt refunded

clausk

Reaction score
Bought 3 dumps to test from shop, all dead stolen card ask for replacemt and replacemt still didn't work and can't get the replacemt refunded

this is weird. send me a ticket so i'll check your situation pls.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:17 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:16 AM ----------

fresh update just made, and a free dumps section added for loyal customers.

rmillz

Reaction score
after sending a ticket to clausk he resolve the issue... first dump i try from the new update hit good, thanks broh for your help

Last edited:

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
clausk )) man of his words,
his update for 201 -- SUPERIOR to other shops , and my guy in USA , make SO much from you!!

kurrupt

Carder
Reaction score
I've been dealing business with Claus for over a year now.
I've been buying 10+ every base, recently his updates weren't too good but last few updates have been really GOOD.

March 12 update I hit 8K from 10 pieces.
Good valid rate and Multiple swipes

Keep It up bro !!!!!
Recommend to others.

bossiam

Carder
Reaction score
another good order i saw a canada 101 in there i was happy as fuck so i bought it and i tried it and damn thing is still kicking like a motha fuckker

even your 201's are going good !

Keep up the good work :D

bossiam

Carder
Reaction score
Td business.. i havent seen Hsbc mc 101 in a longggg time i kinda miss 519396- to 98 <3