www.vmadumps.cc Claus Kinkle's quality service.

clausk

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
In the last days some clients reported issues with dumps because they say approved on check and bad in store. There might be a problem if owner of uses his card ,in one area and 3 minutes later u swipe it 1000 miles away.Also, in this period balances may be low because of holidays period, i cant be responsible for this.Thank you for understanding.
JUST UPDATED.

Arr0w

Professional
Reaction score
In the last days some clients reported issues with dumps because they say approved on check and bad in store. There might be a problem if owner of uses his card ,in one area and 3 minutes later u swipe it 1000 miles away.Also, in this period balances may be low because of holidays period, i cant be responsible for this.Thank you for understanding.
JUST UPDATED.

Clausk

this month means that Christmas purchase transactions undergo credit line to be occupied by the holder and no one responds by selling balances or country restrictions.

but in my case the answer is in the POS

Approved: successful transaction

Call sender: This response is when the bin is not enabled on the POS but POS can work in another

Rejected: This is the result when no funds

General Rejection: This is the result when the card has been canceled or reported by the cardholder (POS response with u Stuff)

All bins are bins I purchased has no restriction in my country currently operating

anyway I do not doubt his reputation only these things happen

Merry Christmas..........

Last edited:

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
JUST UPDATED.

Is some what truth.......:cool:

ciencia

Reaction score
Selling pennsylvania,NEW JERSEY ,FLORIDA ID's

Comes with hologram (multispectrum)
Magstripe Encoded
barcode generated
UV security (green front and blue back)

You wont find any better quality ID's than here.

Price per ID is -- 150

CIENCIA BEST CARD ENT. HD PLASTICS AND SUPPLIES -VISA/MC/AMEX/DISCOVER/DINERS CLUB/JCB -

$14 a piece if buying 1-20
$12 a piece if buying 30-60
$10 a piece if buying 70-150
$8 a piece if buying 200 and up
Im negotiable with prices if buying in bulk -500 and up

-HIGH DEFINITION QUALITY- EDGE TO EDGE PRINTS,VERY CLEAR TEXTS AND REAL CREDIT CARD THICKNESS QUALITY.

THERES NO MINIMUM ORDER
Shipping to: Anywhere in the world via FEDEX/DHL
Plastics also come with UV Security print on Front side for V/MC/AMEX AND DINERS CLUB

shipping is @ $55

DESIGNS-
$1 each
PAYMENT:
LIBERTY RESERVE (Preferred)
Western Union (Only trusted clients + 10% wu fee)
Escrow accepted for big orders.

RULES:
- Any order, question feel free to ask in ICQ.
- Shipping would be 24-48 hours after payment is received.
- PLEASE USE THIS TOPIC ONLY FOR FEEDBACK..

FOR MORE INQUIRIES

CONTACT SUPPORT ICQ: 620405420

runstrong34

Carder
Reaction score
He good!

Like a lot of you I had problems the week before xmas. Declined in-store but approved on checker. I really believe it was the TIME not the quality of dumps. I have recently made 2 purchases that I am VERY happy with. This is one of the best sites around now and the quality is A+.
Thanks for $tarting the new year with $$$$$ Clause. keep up the good work.:)

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Just had my first experience with this shop. Not good. Not good at all. Small test order of (5) signatures. (3) out of (5) would not even buy $10 bucks of fast food. (1) was an average swipe and (1) was good for only a small swipe. However, the checker on the shop showed approval on all the declines. BULLSHIT! This checker is a joke. I submitted a ticket on the shop and contacted him through ICQ so we'll see how he handles it.

I seldom post negative stuff about vendors but this is ridiculous. I'm the type that will hit 50% valid and be happy because of a couple of good hits. I don't waste my time complaining because I know that declines is part of the game, however, every once in a while I just have to scream BULLSHIT.

I'm sick and tired of these vendors claiming regional block..........you picked the wrong BINs, etc. All bullshit excuses because they don't want to replace. In this case, I bought BINs from the same base and same state they came from.............and they would not even hit in that state!!! WTF man? And they were all different BINs so no way I burned them out.

The BINs are a factor in your success, however, they are not nearly as important as these vendors want you to believe. Fact: I personally have every card you could imagine. I have traveled all across the country on vacations and used my personal cards for big amounts. And never........I mean NEVER EVER have I ever had a decline on any of my cards. - And I did not notify the banks that I would be traveling. So how did all of my personal cards get approved for nice amounts across the country? Answer: because the fucking dumps were good and not fucking garbage like these shops sell.

Every time I see a shop claim 90% valid rate I want to reach through the computer and strangle him. I'm not new to this. I know how to fucking pick BINs(even though I think the importance of it is like 25% of your succes). Never ever have I seen a shop come close to 90%.

I'm just thankful that I had a bunch of pieces from my regular vendors so the trip was not a complete waste.

Last edited:

clausk

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Just had my first experience with this shop. Not good. Not good at all. Small test order of (5) signatures. (3) out of (5) would not even buy $10 bucks of fast food. (1) was an average swipe and (1) was good for only a small swipe. However, the checker on the shop showed approval on all the declines. BULLSHIT! This checker is a joke. I submitted a ticket on the shop and contacted him through ICQ so we'll see how he handles it.

I seldom post negative stuff about vendors but this is ridiculous. I'm the type that will hit 50% valid and be happy because of a couple of good hits. I don't waste my time complaining because I know that declines is part of the game, however, every once in a while I just have to scream BULLSHIT.

I'm sick and tired of these vendors claiming regional block..........you picked the wrong BINs, etc. All bullshit excuses because they don't want to replace. In this case, I bought BINs from the same base and same state they came from.............and they would not even hit in that state!!! WTF man? And they were all different BINs so no way I burned them out.

The BINs are a factor in your success, however, they are not nearly as important as these vendors want you to believe. Fact: I personally have every card you could imagine. I have traveled all across the country on vacations and used my personal cards for big amounts. And never........I mean NEVER EVER have I ever had a decline on any of my cards. - And I did not notify the banks that I would be traveling. So how did all of my personal cards get approved for nice amounts across the country? Answer: because the fucking dumps were good and not fucking garbage like these shops sell.

Every time I see a shop claim 90% valid rate I want to reach through the computer and strangle him. I'm not new to this. I know how to fucking pick BINs(even though I think the importance of it is like 25% of your succes). Never ever have I seen a shop come close to 90%.

I'm just thankful that I had a bunch of pieces from my regular vendors so the trip was not a complete waste.

Are you mad at me? Or are you mad at the world?
-If you're mad at me because dumps you bought did not work than you should know you can get instant full refund from shop, and if that won't help you just send a ticket and i'll take care. As you all know this business can never be an exact business,because of many variables, like balance,location,personal limits..and so on..
-If you're mad at the world go to shrink! (and stop killing people in public places-joke)

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
Are you mad at me? Or are you mad at the world?
-If you're mad at me because dumps you bought did not work than you should know you can get instant full refund from shop, and if that won't help you just send a ticket and i'll take care. As you all know this business can never be an exact business,because of many variables, like balance,location,personal limits..and so on..
-If you're mad at the world go to shrink! (and stop killing people in public places-joke)

Not mad at you. Mad at your checker for saying approval when the dumps are dead at POS in the same state where the base came from. You are a class act. You refunded me.

I was also upset because I really like your shop the way it is set-up. And I like how you are professional on ICQ. I just want to make money and was hoping that the shop would have been better quality. I want long-term business. I will make another order. Thank you.

goodyman

Reaction score
Been using his shop for months and he has great stuff. His bulk base is wicked.

Claus, pls update the bulk base more often and keep up the good work

bobsagat

Carder
Reaction score
Not mad at you. Mad at your checker for saying approval when the dumps are dead at POS in the same state where the base came from. You are a class act. You refunded me.

I was also upset because I really like your shop the way it is set-up. And I like how you are professional on ICQ. I just want to make money and was hoping that the shop would have been better quality. I want long-term business. I will make another order. Thank you.

===============================================

IM NEW WHEN IT COMES TO KINKLE AND HIS STUFF BUT IN THE GAME FOR A WHILE , I WOULD SAY IT IS FAIRLY IMPRESSIVE BUT 2 OUT OF MY LAST 6 ORDERS WASNT SO WELL, I COULDNT GET REPLACE BECAUSE OF 12 HR TIME LIMIT(WHICH I FEEL IS BS) BUT I ALSO USED THEM IN THE SAME STATE THEY WERE FROM FOR VERY SMALL PURCHASES AND I GOT NOTHING AT ALL.... I GUESS THATS HOW THE GAME GOES, CANT WIN EM ALL...

bobsagat

Carder
Reaction score
MUCH RESPECT TO KINKLE PROBLEM FIXED, IF U HAVE A PROBLEM THIS GUY WORKS WITH U TO MAKER SURE U ARE SATISFIED... THANX AGAIN BRO AND I APPRECIATE U.... A+++++++ GUY!

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
I made a little bit on the replacements. I think that the main problem is low balances at this time of the year due to heavy holiday spending. This guy is very professional and will work with you on issues.

He cannot control low balances. Be patient and work with this guy and I think you'll make money in the long run.

bossiam

Carder
Reaction score
Work is starting to get better , i chose some random MC's made a 250$ order and made a decent profit back enough to pay down some of my own holiday expenses ! like stampbaby said american people are credit whores around the holidays so yeah i dont expect to make millions till February until they start making payments.

Vozduh

Professional
Reaction score
абсолютно правильно написали пацаны! январь отдыхаем! денег нет! начинаем с февраля!

ccburn

Carder
Reaction score
After checking out over 10 orders with 2 tracks option, all came out without track 1 and i lost money on tracks that showed approved. If you dont have track1 then no point displaying orders as having them if this is a bug please fix cos there isnt a point selling what you dont have.
Thanks

quietstorm

Reaction score
same here, i bought tracks the were pickup/hold but approved on checker. I not only lost money on tracks but blanks to, smdh.

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
i check two dumps on try2, one decline and one hold call in his checker the hold call aproval,so no replace, i cant understand why his checker aproval

Ill say about my order

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
The checker sometimes doesnt work properly :that is right !!! but still if you know how to choose your bins working in your area and shoops ,you will make good profits, Im very Happy with the SHOP. for me Claus is a A+++++ Vendor
Make sure to check the BAse and BINS , some are dead , Just search, try and do the right chossing.