www.kstuff.biz its HUGE Bases, HIGH Rates, BEST Prices, USER Friendly, ONLY Dumps

scientific

Reaction score
Once again happy to see a good vendor come back online. So far I'm glad with the results they are not perfect nothing is. But your a whole lot better than what other people are selling. And you don't be reselling like other vendors, what i get from you stays with me and don't be disintegrating over time. I can make $ here with you.

strydom

Carder
Reaction score
i bought few pcs from spain base bt the result is not gud almost 50%..

kate

Professional
Reaction score
i bought few pcs from spain base bt the result is not gud almost 50%..

maybe no cash maybe region locks, average i think u at least triple ur investment

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:01 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:00 PM ----------

Once again happy to see a good vendor come back online. So far I'm glad with the results they are not perfect nothing is. But your a whole lot better than what other people are selling. And you don't be reselling like other vendors, what i get from you stays with me and don't be disintegrating over time. I can make $ here with you.

thank you and waiting for more orders

strydom

Carder
Reaction score
maybe no cash maybe region locks, average i think u at least triple ur investment

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:01 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:00 PM ----------

thank you and waiting for more orders

i m a reseller i dont use myself if i tripple my money then y i here and i said valid rate is 50%...
no way at all

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:18 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:16 PM ----------

bt we all knws the game some time happnd not gud as u think... and everyday is not a christmiss...

StrictlyBusiness

VIP member
Reaction score
Yea I had a problem too now im kinda fucked, i loaded 140 and made nothing couldn't get anything to swipe but in her checker I get approval? very weird I feel like I got took.

bloodsports

Reaction score
Made a account with kstuff about 6 months ago didnt like the services too much going to try them now maybe is diffrent will notify ....

kate

Professional
Reaction score
i m a reseller i dont use myself if i tripple my money then y i here and i said valid rate is 50%...
no way at all

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:18 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:16 PM ----------

bt we all knws the game some time happnd not gud as u think... and everyday is not a christmiss...

if u read previous comments i say same shit we are not in 2004 so all will get receipt.

Tommy2fly

Reaction score
K stuff Is the best got 41 pcs and made 6k :) :) I can't really complain one of the best sellers out will be buying more ASAP ..

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
last order hit 2/9 but this shit happens some times
would like you to think about exchange time being made longer
maybe when you go back private