www.kstuff.biz its HUGE Bases, HIGH Rates, BEST Prices, USER Friendly, ONLY Dumps

rootbeer

Reaction score
kates base statistics make me laugh...

whoever applied the variables to your validity rates skipped math in high school.

On a second note:

This was my first time shopping at kates store since it came back. Can't say I'm impressed, nor surprised of the results.

Bought a few different bins that work great in my area and have for years - all approved 00 on her checker (of course) and 30 mins later, all decline/hold call for a $100 pre-auth. Personally, I can only speak about the CA stuff on her base, which has been mostly garbage from my time using her service.

To those reading this, id suggest not buying from her 'DISCOUNT & OLDER DUMPS - $4 EACH - NO CHECK - NO REFUND - they're $4 with no check and no refund for a reason.

To Kate:

You state that "ones who have sugestions on improving website also are welcome".

--Some accurate validity statistics would be a good start.

Sorry Kate, I wish I had better things to say about your shop, but you will ban me if I don't leave feedback :(

kate

Professional
Reaction score
kates base statistics make me laugh...

whoever applied the variables to your validity rates skipped math in high school.

On a second note:

This was my first time shopping at kates store since it came back. Can't say I'm impressed, nor surprised of the results.

Bought a few different bins that work great in my area and have for years - all approved 00 on her checker (of course) and 30 mins later, all decline/hold call for a $100 pre-auth. Personally, I can only speak about the CA stuff on her base, which has been mostly garbage from my time using her service.

To those reading this, id suggest not buying from her 'DISCOUNT & OLDER DUMPS - $4 EACH - NO CHECK - NO REFUND - they're $4 with no check and no refund for a reason.

To Kate:

You state that "ones who have sugestions on improving website also are welcome".

--Some accurate validity statistics would be a good start.

Sorry Kate, I wish I had better things to say about your shop, but you will ban me if I don't leave feedback :(
no worries and u just need to remember checker kills stuff some times so thats no surrpise u got decline after 30 mins after u used checker and if u doubt checker i can send u screenshots a for statistics are ok canada is in old ;) anyway goodluck with others and if they were garbage why would you still ask about ca updates ? :) anyway keep that in mind that everydumps is checked before using it has 75 % to be killed ;-) if u didnt learn that so far :D as for screenshots from checker lemme know if u need i'm using like all others do try2check and that's no secret at all.also let ppl know that u talking about 2 dumps which u purchased from fresh and u checked em before you go using them and 2 other from discount base which as far as i told here have no % guarantee and come from old bases moved to discount so thats a lotter use it on your own risk but that's also not a surprise for no one. so good luck making a big drama next time dont forget to tell all details and dont make it seem like you bought 100 pcs and got nothing:)

Last edited:

rootbeer

Reaction score
lol that's the funny thing...I have bought 100's of numbers from you in the past and got nothing, along with decline codes that you choose to ignore and display 00 approval which in turn, doesn't allow for a replacement...but that's not the point. You asked for feedback, there you have it. And I inquire about CA updates when my reg guys are out of stock and I find little kate is displaying CA201's and yet again, I pray for at least a 60-75% validity - I figured it wouldn't be too much to expect when you have 99.92 overall percentage rate :)

kate

Professional
Reaction score
lol that's the funny thing...I have bought 100's of numbers from you in the past and got nothing, along with decline codes that you choose to ignore and display 00 approval which in turn, doesn't allow for a replacement...but that's not the point. You asked for feedback, there you have it. And I inquire about CA updates when my reg guys are out of stock and I find little kate is displaying CA201's and yet again, I pray for at least a 60-75% validity - I figured it wouldn't be too much to expect when you have 99.92 overall percentage rate :)

ok nevermind if you say so than you would purchased daily good luck with my competition;)

scrap

Reaction score
Having a successful rate with the new base but the old base/(cheap) has been bs for me..

If your a old base/(cheap) purchaser then its your gamble.. If you get them fresh, they turn into your investments return!

A++++ (Keep it up)

scientific

Reaction score
Good to see you back again, fresh bases have good returns in your shop like the search program, this shop is better and more honest then alot of others out there.

Sualwang

Reaction score
work ok try more today

refilled but didn't get. batch is 137733509 please refill for me

Last edited:

juwon1

Reaction score
its nice as u back to service we missed ur site,thanks for graet job bro

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
another good result from bases

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
thanks MS KATE for RESTORE our account!!!! tried only a few pcs from our certain bins!!1 work out well!!! WECOME BACK TO WORK!!! look forward to $$$$$$ FUTURE BIZ

solar

Reaction score
bought 10+ pcs. from mix world 1 worked
gonna give another shot to spain
anybody have used spain stuff ?