www.kstuff.biz its HUGE Bases, HIGH Rates, BEST Prices, USER Friendly, ONLY Dumps

valid

DEER
Reaction score
i think kate is reasonable in asking for 1k.. feedback speed for it self.. i used the shop before and did really well.. for some reason is asking me 1k as well.. i don't mind trying that since i have a feeling that real carder are wanted.. and this is the seller that we need around.. real carder dumps seller..

front2so

Carder
Reaction score
awesome dumps bro. all other shops didn't have my bin but you're shop did and all the dumps (4) worked very good for $1k to $2k transactions. :D

btw before i posted my feedback i read and yeah....spending $1k to activate your account isnt much if you're looking for great quality dumps.

kstuff you are the best bro! :D

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
yes i have had some good results from the bases

kate

Professional
Reaction score
attention to whole customers, i am putting usa mixed base tr1/tr2 valid rate 90 % from shop on public auction, you can buy 500,1000,or whole base. the prices are starting with 1700 for 500 pcs and 3300 for 1000 pcs, and each bid is allowed to be increased with 50 $. price for the whole base is starting with 16k and it's allowed to be increased with 100$. the auction will end on this weekend. when you bid please specify the option u want and the ammount bidded (option - amount).enjoy this auction and please do not bid if you are not really interested. this bidding system will be soon implemented into the shop and you will can bid like real auction. thanks and enjoy als behave.