www.kstuff.biz its HUGE Bases, HIGH Rates, BEST Prices, USER Friendly, ONLY Dumps

Reaction score
Someone please tell me I he shit is any good. And definitely if it is worth 1k! Dwn! I remember her frm vendors and it was not!!! Lot of complaint and argue!!!! Please let me know! Site show every country like she on top but then she shut dwn! Abrupt! And one time she advertise she selling site??!! Just curious

kate

Professional
Reaction score
Someone please tell me I he shit is any good. And definitely if it is worth 1k! Dwn! I remember her frm vendors and it was not!!! Lot of complaint and argue!!!! Please let me know! Site show every country like she on top but then she shut dwn! Abrupt! And one time she advertise she selling site??!! Just curious

what was ur old username on these threads, u definatly know a lot, also i didnt not adv on threads i sell the site, so if u used to had username its still there, anyway it's strange how u know so many details and ur here from dec :)

goodyman

Reaction score
bought 8 dumps today. Tried 4 right away, 3 went. Will post results for the remaining but so far im impressed and he has high end dumps available.

cachiusa79

Reaction score
I am a good Buyer in shop before. Now shop open will help us work more easy...
I love KStuff!!! (member from 2011)
Reactive account NOW

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
Not getting super valid rate but the ones that do work work well
im not loosing money so happy with that
taking another batch of my bin hope for more valid rate than last to orders
welcome back kate :DD

kurrupt

Carder
Reaction score
upload amount for activation is $1000, isn't that a little too much for people that went to test dumps before being a regular buyer ...

kate

Professional
Reaction score
upload amount for activation is $1000, isn't that a little too much for people that went to test dumps before being a regular buyer ...

not really cause if you didnt catch urself i am not looking for ppl who buy 3 dumps go use them than com check em and get refunds or buy 3 dumps and than they make big drama about the results and bla bla they dont get like 1500 2000 per each dump or 1000 swipe or whavever, i have old active customers who doesnt need to pay anything and they can call more about the stuff is inside, if your a pro and u wish pro service than 1k shouldnt be nothing plus its not for free you get 1250 balance. anyway good luck.

kurrupt

Carder
Reaction score
No i understand completely, but not everyone that buy 3 dumps come back and say it didnt work and make drama.

there are people who buy 10 pcs on every day basis, just saying dont get me wrong
and best of luck to u as well

voicestream

Reaction score
its been a long time since ive used this service was great before hope it still is

quietstorm

Reaction score
i've used this service in the past and i have no complaints, glad to see you back!