www.kstuff.biz its HUGE Bases, HIGH Rates, BEST Prices, USER Friendly, ONLY Dumps

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
still one of top seller here, keep up K, u do good job..

kate

Professional
Reaction score
still one of top seller here, keep up K, u do good job..

thank you and others for the support, i will have big surprises for you guys very very soon.
also registration fee removed for a while hurry up and get accounts now , note for those who will not load account once when i activate again the reg fee you will not able to see the base without paying activation fee.
regards :)

Last edited:

Slimeee

Carder
Reaction score
i sent pm as requested by kate i sent msg via icq i sent msg via site and i left msg here on thread... i got a send a pm here and did as asked... no reply so customer service is terrible and when i made my purchase nothing worked i dont care what anyone says ... i dont need a refund and i dont even want to talk anymore forget it ..my review the end

ogboni2008

Reaction score
last usa and eu update was great, most of my pcs worked except for few, made very good profit..
keep it up bro..
best online shop

kate

Professional
Reaction score
i sent pm as requested by kate i sent msg via icq i sent msg via site and i left msg here on thread... i got a send a pm here and did as asked... no reply so customer service is terrible and when i made my purchase nothing worked i dont care what anyone says ... i dont need a refund and i dont even want to talk anymore forget it ..my review the end

the pidgin probably crashed i am not going to steal ur few hundreds so pllease pm me again in icq. regards

bolo2012

DEER
Reaction score
Again, jesus...waiting on you to come back up
Last update pretty good with my usual bins #1 in my online shops right now for USA dumps~

kate

Professional
Reaction score
last order was a total disaster...1/18 work for under 100$..
STILL cant get replace too..

u never msg me

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:56 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:55 PM ----------

usa combined with eu added all eu prices are 45.,50 and the checker is enabled , the valid rate is kinda 80 % enjoy.

sky27k

Carder
Reaction score
Kate ur china 101 all 7 dumps are already updated in topdumps with same bins and same last 4 digit...Checkout your source....