www.kstuff.biz its HUGE Bases, HIGH Rates, BEST Prices, USER Friendly, ONLY Dumps

Slimeee

Carder
Reaction score
well this is my experience on this site and with the vendor so far.. about month ago i registered in site i saw i had to pay 300 just to attempt to buy a dump i didnt like idea now keep in mind if vendors have good work i spend 5k @ time .. so this vendor say this rule.. i say ok and i dont enroll.. now as of yesterday i've been ripped and sold bullshit for month str8.. so i say fuck it let me give site a try i put 300 on site.. i pay 200 for 3 dumps and i go put dumps together ... i drive for miles .. and i come back with less than what i left house with.. i goto click refund it says time expired.. 1st let me say this i understand rules .. rules are suppose to protect seller and buyer.. and keep newbie and bullshit artist away.. but these vendor sites with these new 2 hour rules are unfair when purchasing 70$ dumps.. maybe for a 4$ dump u give them 2 hours but not when u spend 200 for 3 dumps.. all i can imagine is what if i jumped out the window and purchased 2k worth .. at the min i should have the day however many hours a store stays open from 9-am to 10pm .. did u guys give time for traffic.. put together time... ? now is the vendor going to refund my $ back to the site ? i sent a ticket ... but do i even want refund to site ? to buy again and it says if it doesnt work 2nd time oh well ...i know alot of vendors resell.. so they have to pay for dumps but some actually hack them 1st hand and dont spend $ so if u had to replace 3 times u still didnt come out your pocket with cash like we do. and i know the real 1st hand dump seller i had direct connect with him paying $5/10 for all dumps respectively so for me to pay 75$ for same dump i just was paying $10 for since jan until now and it doesnt work is a extra smack in the face and i am really fed up.. i've been ripped 3 times this week !! i've been on every dump site on the net... i've been on the deep net !! i've pm'd ninja to get back on c.su where i found prada,badb ,cocaino,track2,fozzy,vega,,, i still have old vendor 300,, atari, tzar.... yet i cannot find one honest decent dumps vendor and i know they still exist because i know guys still making money... !!!! kate i would like a refund i am not lying about 3 dumps and yes its only $200 but right now that 200 means something to me i am tired of this nonesene hell i'd be happy if u sent me 150$ back to my lr and closed my account .. admins where are the real sellers with the decent valid bases that dont put the bin and last 4 avail to anyone to flag the entire bases !!! where are the vendors that say u have 24 hour for replace.. i am just trying to make some $

akshay1006

RIPPER
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear this bro but then i suggest u to try romeo,nick,jim,swipe2go whom i think r good and when u continue with these people i am sure u would not lose and u will definitely make $$$$,above all what is important is choose ur bins correctly good luck.......

Slimeee

Carder
Reaction score
bro i been doing this for a long time ... i;ve been using same bins for so long i dont believe in that region block bullshit .. what i think is some vendors still generate dumps like old times when they could generate a track 2 and get good results i know 201 bins like i know my abc's

akshay1006

RIPPER
Reaction score
If u r confident on the bins u choose then message me what u r looking for will suggest some vendors according to ur requirement.........

kate

Professional
Reaction score
well this is my experience on this site and with the vendor so far.. about month ago i registered in site i saw i had to pay 300 just to attempt to buy a dump i didnt like idea now keep in mind if vendors have good work i spend 5k @ time .. so this vendor say this rule.. i say ok and i dont enroll.. now as of yesterday i've been ripped and sold bullshit for month str8.. so i say fuck it let me give site a try i put 300 on site.. i pay 200 for 3 dumps and i go put dumps together ... i drive for miles .. and i come back with less than what i left house with.. i goto click refund it says time expired.. 1st let me say this i understand rules .. rules are suppose to protect seller and buyer.. and keep newbie and bullshit artist away.. but these vendor sites with these new 2 hour rules are unfair when purchasing 70$ dumps.. maybe for a 4$ dump u give them 2 hours but not when u spend 200 for 3 dumps.. all i can imagine is what if i jumped out the window and purchased 2k worth .. at the min i should have the day however many hours a store stays open from 9-am to 10pm .. did u guys give time for traffic.. put together time... ? now is the vendor going to refund my $ back to the site ? i sent a ticket ... but do i even want refund to site ? to buy again and it says if it doesnt work 2nd time oh well ...i know alot of vendors resell.. so they have to pay for dumps but some actually hack them 1st hand and dont spend $ so if u had to replace 3 times u still didnt come out your pocket with cash like we do. and i know the real 1st hand dump seller i had direct connect with him paying $5/10 for all dumps respectively so for me to pay 75$ for same dump i just was paying $10 for since jan until now and it doesnt work is a extra smack in the face and i am really fed up.. i've been ripped 3 times this week !! i've been on every dump site on the net... i've been on the deep net !! i've pm'd ninja to get back on c.su where i found prada,badb ,cocaino,track2,fozzy,vega,,, i still have old vendor 300,, atari, tzar.... yet i cannot find one honest decent dumps vendor and i know they still exist because i know guys still making money... !!!! kate i would like a refund i am not lying about 3 dumps and yes its only $200 but right now that 200 means something to me i am tired of this nonesene hell i'd be happy if u sent me 150$ back to my lr and closed my account .. admins where are the real sellers with the decent valid bases that dont put the bin and last 4 avail to anyone to flag the entire bases !!! where are the vendors that say u have 24 hour for replace.. i am just trying to make some $

there is no such 2 hrs rules i think u didnt saw well and what is ur username on shop ?

Slimeee

Carder
Reaction score
my user name on site smartmf i pm'd u on icq and i sent msg on site .. and no your site wasnt 2 hours it was 6.. my error

Slimeee

Carder
Reaction score
i pm'd you on icq on forum and on site .... waited for reply still none ..... cust serv ????

kate

Professional
Reaction score
another usa and mixed eu added , low prices for eu for this base after this will be better prices , those who need austria and germany 201 dumps tell me here to see if i upload or not also who want netherlands 201

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:33 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:11 PM ----------

7 more bases moved to old 4 $ enjoy canada usa and europe.

---------- Сообщение добавлено 21-10-2012 в 12:06 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено 20-10-2012 в 11:33 PM ----------

california t1 t2 base is comming also 7k pcs :) it's uploading rite now , brand new stuff ;) for the best guys :D. enjoy and sorry for the absence , canada is comming also .

dumpsim

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
shop at your store dumps and had some good results very well brother is so....

pi9xxx

Carder
Reaction score
Good support and shop looks amazing A+, now just need find some bins and start shopping.