www.kstuff.biz its HUGE Bases, HIGH Rates, BEST Prices, USER Friendly, ONLY Dumps

sandman2011

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
when u msg me i am not online and u just say hi and that's it make a full sentence with ur problems , and read the rules before u start doing something u always press i agree but u dont bother to read.even if u used ur own checker u could than use internal refund system to ask for refunds.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:07 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:04 AM ----------

same for you mention order id and please read the rules before u start acting like this , shop has auto refund system.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:09 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:07 AM ----------

report ur issue to the ripper section orelse stop talking bad around, admin please take care.

also for all unsatisfied clients i am not going to be rude or ignore u but i hate the ppl who doesnt give a minute to read some rules and they just press i agree than they start acting like how they were ripped also when u buy stuff make sure u buy from the newst bases the ones in the upper not from global base, global base contain older oldest and discounted and fresh stuff all togheter.
THE SANDMAN 9/18/2012 8:26 PM
hi
i bought a certain dump from your site and my partner bought the exact same one

THE SANDMAN 9/18/2012 8:33 PM
let me know if you want the tracks my username is
robert verga
and his is mantibo

THE SANDMAN 9/21/2012 3:08 PM
you never ansewred me about my situation
Recent messages
here is the conversation i see much more here than hi and maybe you did not understand what i was telling you ,but if you did not you should ask me for more details ,anyways i dont care anymore i found 2 very good sites that does not post bullshit like you do .and

kate

Professional
Reaction score
THE SANDMAN 9/18/2012 8:26 PM
hi
i bought a certain dump from your site and my partner bought the exact same one

THE SANDMAN 9/18/2012 8:33 PM
let me know if you want the tracks my username is
robert verga
and his is mantibo

THE SANDMAN 9/21/2012 3:08 PM
you never ansewred me about my situation
Recent messages
here is the conversation i see much more here than hi and maybe you did not understand what i was telling you ,but if you did not you should ask me for more details ,anyways i dont care anymore i found 2 very good sites that does not post bullshit like you do .and
didnt gt this pm and still u didnt msg me cause pidgin probably crashed, anyway i fixed ur issue, i hope ur happy now

Last edited:

sandman2011

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
didnt gt this pm and still u didnt msg me cause pidgin probably crashed, anyway i fixed ur issue, i hope ur happy now

thank you kate for taking care of my problem really appreciated that you took time to make sure that all my problem were fixed

kate

Professional
Reaction score
thank you kate for taking care of my problem really appreciated that you took time to make sure that all my problem were fixed

for nothing, that was my dutty.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:49 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:47 AM ----------

oder 11, just 1 work!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:12 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:09 PM ----------

me too, order 11,just 1 work, but pass time to refund. the proplem not the time, i just care about how % appove

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:12 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:12 PM ----------

my account is allenlin

pm me in icq pls

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
yes, down like many sites and forums today.. hopes , not for long

solo2012

Carder
Reaction score
kate i loaded up on your site but cant see no database it say activate but i already did so can u fix this problem

username: solo2012

nev3r0ng

Professional
Reaction score
problem resolved ...

thanks

Last edited:

kate

Professional
Reaction score
shp username : elta29

bought

Country: FRANCE Bank: SOCIETE GENERALE Level: GOLD PREMIUM Type: CREDIT
T2: 45614************=120920167******** Price: $70.00
NO CHECK

bought this dump on 2nd of october ......

as i bought it later on realised dump is expired ... ask vendor for refund .. vendor refused !!!

i paid 70 $ for sumthing that is expired and vendor is refusing to acknowledge the fact ... pls be carefull in ur deals !

its refunded long time ago, this one and the other one.

allenlin

Carder
Reaction score
Bro, I PM you, but you didn't reply me

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:44 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:44 PM ----------

You let me PM you

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
site is down

jamesjx

Carder
Reaction score
You told me my issued would be solved later concerning the bad when I talked with u on icq, but till now nothing changed

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
KAte We talked on ICQ about the problem with the ($4 dolars Dumps).I explaint to you Is not about valid rate of the dumps : Is about how many Dumps are the same making my big order in just a few tracks and My payment was for a big amount of them
You answer to me on ICQ telling me the problem will be solved ,but till now nothing have changed.
Im Still Waiting...........

Last edited:

kate

Professional
Reaction score
What is all this talk of the same dumps being sold more than once??

it's about $ 4 dollar stuff.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:49 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:49 PM ----------

You told me my issued would be solved later concerning the bad when I talked with u on icq, but till now nothing changed

you never told me how much should i refund u.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:50 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:49 PM ----------

KAte We talked on ICQ about the problem with the ($4 dolars Dumps).I explaint to you Is not about valid rate of the dumps : Is about how many Dumps are the same making my big order in just a few tracks and My payment was for a big amount of them
You answer to me on ICQ telling me the problem will be solved ,but till now nothing have changed.
Im Still Waiting...........

big order = 200 $ and tell me how much should i add back ?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:59 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:50 PM ----------

and they are not quite duplicates its same cc num with diff track2 lenght that's why shop doesnt find it as duplicate and remove it.

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
big order = 200 $ and tell me how much should i add back ?

YES KATE:$277 is a big order in $4 Dolars Dump , I am not talking about money(when I have Several Bulk orders more than $1K in your store) I am talking about the amount of plastics I order with the same bin (but thats my problem):problem generate deu to amount of repeted Dump with diferent lenght of Track 2. I will double chek Right now the order and I will PM you how many dumps are not repeted.

Last edited: