www.kstuff.biz its HUGE Bases, HIGH Rates, BEST Prices, USER Friendly, ONLY Dumps

allenlin

Carder
Reaction score
bro
bro, yesterday i just add 300 inside, and didnt use, today my account is 0??? what happen???
this my e-mail: [email protected]
could you help me to check

allenlin

Carder
Reaction score
bro, the Problem-solved. when you will update???wating

sandman2011

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hi you want comments well i give comment
i messaged you 2 times concerning a situation that you sold me and my partner the exact same dump .you never replied so my comment is that you don't give service to customer once they have a problem

jenakiraa

Reaction score
Kates store has been very good to me i just dont really like to expose myself if i dont have to.

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
Kate ,please we are waiting for you costums and amazing updates,
Kate for me = A!!!+++Vendor .
Waiting for you please???

kate

Professional
Reaction score
5 new bases added all usa , 2 mixed 1 indiana and 2 texas all of them has t1/t2 and all are super fresh. enjoy.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:53 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:40 AM ----------

also 1 small canada base only t2 added

sandman2011

BANNED
Reaction score
no results for ur cashiers but np, everything is possible i'm not perfect stuff is not perfect, u know the refund system how it works u ask for replace. also ur talking about 2 pcs so cmon

i really don't understand how you can tell people that your base is 99%
when i bought 6 pieces today from the new indiana and texas 2 bases and only 1 was approved .yes you do refund my account but with the refund i buy more stuff that was 100% no good so be honest and give the real figures and if you want to check my account its robert verga

kate

Professional
Reaction score
when i bought 6 pieces today from the new indiana and texas 2 bases and only 1 was approved .yes you do refund my account but with the refund i buy more stuff that was 100% no good so be honest and give the real figures and if you want to check my account its robert verga

it is 98 % when u first purchase , if you would have checked it when u bought you will saw it's that, not after u go use them inside the shop rthan you come back and ask refunds. 98 % in ur mind means u buy 100 dumps go swipe them for at least 800 and than u come back and expect 98 give u approval,.

valid

DEER
Reaction score
it is 98 % when u first purchase , if you would have checked it when u bought you will saw it's that, not after u go use them inside the shop rthan you come back and ask refunds. 98 % in ur mind means u buy 100 dumps go swipe them for at least 800 and than u come back and expect 98 give u approval,.

kate is right you are out of luck with this type of bases.. only dumps skimmed from high end community carry high balance on then.. not all have great balance dumps, a lot valid dumps but mostly broke.. best to work them on thursday and fridays (debit) since most people get paid on these days.. just some advise.. preferably work them on friday starting in the morning right before most people get out from work.. they seemed to worked for me great like this..

kate

Professional
Reaction score
kate is right you are out of luck with this type of bases.. only dumps skimmed from high end community carry high balance on then.. not all have great balance dumps, a lot valid dumps but mostly broke.. best to work them on thursday and fridays (debit) since most people get paid on these days.. just some advise.. preferably work them on friday starting in the morning right before most people get out from work.. they seemed to worked for me great like this..

this i am looking for ppl who know what they do not the ones who buy 3 pcs and start make big dramas, other ppl should take advices from old workers.respect for all customers but those who make big drama try to see the reality

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:15 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:14 PM ----------

4 more usa bases added, small bases with great eficiency : 1 ohio , 1 wisconsin, 2 west virginia both t1 t2 enjoy it :)

allenlin

Carder
Reaction score
oder 11, just 1 work!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:12 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:09 PM ----------

me too, order 11,just 1 work, but pass time to refund. the proplem not the time, i just care about how % appove

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:12 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:12 PM ----------

my account is allenlin

y0uhappy

Carder
Reaction score
shop is good and stuff also good , i m not finding my bins there but found some stuff and happy to say all approve .. so +++ for kate ... keep it up

sandman2011

BANNED
Reaction score

i dont check them on your checker because they kill the card i only check the ones that were not approved at pos .the ones that approve i dont ask for refund and i dont put $800 on the last ones i got from your shop could not even put $8 on them. and last thing you never replied to me when i sent you 2 messages that me and my partner bought the exact same dump..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:51 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:48 PM ----------

you know i never thought of that ..that is very smart thanks for the scoop

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:53 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:51 PM ----------

i m new in this forum but some members know me from other forums and they know i am honest so why you try to make me look like a cheater .i only ask to check the ones that dont work

kate

Professional
Reaction score
i dont check them on your checker because they kill the card i only check the ones that were not approved at pos .the ones that approve i dont ask for refund and i dont put $800 on the last ones i got from your shop could not even put $8 on them. and last thing you never replied to me when i sent you 2 messages that me and my partner bought the exact same dump..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:51 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:48 PM ----------

you know i never thought of that ..that is very smart thanks for the scoop

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:53 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:51 PM ----------

i m new in this forum but some members know me from other forums and they know i am honest so why you try to make me look like a cheater .i only ask to check the ones that dont work

when u msg me i am not online and u just say hi and that's it make a full sentence with ur problems , and read the rules before u start doing something u always press i agree but u dont bother to read.even if u used ur own checker u could than use internal refund system to ask for refunds.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:07 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:04 AM ----------

oder 11, just 1 work!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:12 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:09 PM ----------

me too, order 11,just 1 work, but pass time to refund. the proplem not the time, i just care about how % appove

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:12 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:12 PM ----------

my account is allenlin

same for you mention order id and please read the rules before u start acting like this , shop has auto refund system. anyway beside of that i am ready to help u recover somehow at least a part of it it will be something in the middle, pm me in icq to fix this. best rgards.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:09 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:07 AM ----------

carders stay away from that shop... Legitimate rippers

report ur issue to the ripper section orelse stop talking bad around, admin please take care.

also for all unsatisfied clients i am not going to be rude or ignore u but i hate the ppl who doesnt give a minute to read some rules and they just press i agree than they start acting like how they were ripped also when u buy stuff make sure u buy from the newst bases the ones in the upper not from global base, global base contain older oldest and discounted and fresh stuff all togheter.

Last edited: