www.kstuff.biz its HUGE Bases, HIGH Rates, BEST Prices, USER Friendly, ONLY Dumps

CHECKERBIN

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
KAT
Shop Down Fixed ASAP

eckocity

Carder
Reaction score
U GETTING FIREWALLED

And why am I getting firewalled???

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:52 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:49 PM ----------

What happened to all the bases??? I can't view anything, and everytime I try to contact you in ICQ you ignore me???
Long story short your dumps have worked like anywhere else I purchase from, and you have a few bugs in your system I see you are working out but I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I HAVE TO KEEP CHANGING MY IP ADDRESS TO ACCESS YOUR SITE!!!!
I will literally use 1 and then I am getting "firewalled"....2 seconds later another and I am back in...All the ones I used are being banned~

lala

Professional
Reaction score
And why am I getting firewalled???

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:52 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:49 PM ----------

What happened to all the bases??? I can't view anything, and everytime I try to contact you in ICQ you ignore me???
Long story short your dumps have worked like anywhere else I purchase from, and you have a few bugs in your system I see you are working out but I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I HAVE TO KEEP CHANGING MY IP ADDRESS TO ACCESS YOUR SITE!!!!
I will literally use 1 and then I am getting "firewalled"....2 seconds later another and I am back in...All the ones I used are being banned~

Kate already explained that you have to wait 25 seconds before clicking links on website or you will be firewalled. Probably has something to do with ddos...

anyone try the D+P base yet?

eckocity

Carder
Reaction score
Kate already explained that you have to wait 25 seconds before clicking links on website or you will be firewalled. Probably has something to do with ddos...

anyone try the D+P base yet?

Jack Mickalaus 12:06 AM
Why can I not view any of the old bases anymore? Did you sell them? Anyway I don't trust you just as much as you don't trust me, but I wanna see what your D+P base looks like

Nance is away

Nance 6:23 AM
i dont have d+p

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:55 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:49 AM ----------

I can see all of the bases again and all the news from 16-08-2012 is gone?!?!?!?
Seems weird to me, anybody else seeing funny activity???

kate

Professional
Reaction score
Jack Mickalaus 12:06 AM
Why can I not view any of the old bases anymore? Did you sell them? Anyway I don't trust you just as much as you don't trust me, but I wanna see what your D+P base looks like

Nance is away

Nance 6:23 AM
i dont have d+p

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:55 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:49 AM ----------

I can see all of the bases again and all the news from 16-08-2012 is gone?!?!?!?
Seems weird to me, anybody else seeing funny activity???

i restored it from latest good db backup and the news i deleted cause checker is working now . what's weird with that ? i didnt add the news with d+p someone used sqli and added that news and try to trick ppl, that's why i restored the db and fixed the bug.

eckocity

Carder
Reaction score
i restored it from latest good db backup and the news i deleted cause checker is working now . what's weird with that ? i didnt add the news with d+p someone used sqli and added that news and try to trick ppl, that's why i restored the db and fixed the bug.

Don't get it twisted Kate, I have had many problems with your database but I must say that the good exceeds the bad by far...I told you when I first spoke with you that you were in over your head

For assurance it may be good for you to post things like this instead of someone like me commenting about them first...A good defense is BETTER offense

Keep up the good work and try to keep us informed as you have some unusual practices for a vendor~

By the way I am about 237/273 good~

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:16 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:09 PM ----------

Still weird that someone would use SQL injection to tell people to load account $1000 to see a d+p base...seems like it would only benefit you?!? Maybe I''m wrong...I'm just saying that seems very weird NEWS WASN'T ABOUT CHECKER

kate

Professional
Reaction score
Don't get it twisted Kate, I have had many problems with your database but I must say that the good exceeds the bad by far...I told you when I first spoke with you that you were in over your head

For assurance it may be good for you to post things like this instead of someone like me commenting about them first...A good defense is BETTER offense

Keep up the good work and try to keep us informed as you have some unusual practices for a vendor~

By the way I am about 237/273 good~

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:16 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:09 PM ----------

Still weird that someone would use SQL injection to tell people to load account $1000 to see a d+p base...seems like it would only benefit you?!? Maybe I''m wrong...I'm just saying that seems very weird NEWS WASN'T ABOUT CHECKER
he also used sqli to change lr account where funds will come, and he asked ppl 1k to rip off, now i think all things are clear, trust me i wont fuckup for 1k it's good that no one fool that guy trap.

sammy

Carder
Reaction score
hellooo guys, dont you think is high time kate really tell what is really going on with credit account? A situation where you buy dumps with your credit account and its declined or pick up meaning your money is gone just like that? I tried given kate an advice on how deal with it like making it compulsory for credit account to be check so that if the dumps is bad your money will b refund back to credit again but is like he/she enjoy taken is customer for granted by using authority style to cheat us with is credit account. Am a victim of this so called credit account not once or twice with nothing to show for it.Another issue is there used to be a date on all every fresh up date but kate as removed it and replace it with just New, so guys tell me how will you know which base is fresh or old? so plz kate address these issue cheers

kate

Professional
Reaction score
hellooo guys, dont you think is high time kate really tell what is really going on with credit account? A situation where you buy dumps with your credit account and its declined or pick up meaning your money is gone just like that? I tried given kate an advice on how deal with it like making it compulsory for credit account to be check so that if the dumps is bad your money will b refund back to credit again but is like he/she enjoy taken is customer for granted by using authority style to cheat us with is credit account. Am a victim of this so called credit account not once or twice with nothing to show for it.Another issue is there used to be a date on all every fresh up date but kate as removed it and replace it with just New, so guys tell me how will you know which base is fresh or old? so plz kate address these issue cheers

what about the ones who buy them use than check get refunds and so on get abuse ? than who is the victim ? also it's all written in the news and rules about the new refund system and you accepted it, anyway the truth it's somewhere in the middle and if you read the previous posts you would notice that i already have this discution before, and your advice to give refunds checked it's not good cause not all customers like to buy checked stuff. and as for the dates shop moves bases to discounted automatical after 2 weeks and half top so what's fresh it's with new rest are moved to discounted.

Last edited:

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
again another order from usa discount bad, or my cashiers turn rippers, but i trust in one, for me base its die

eckocity

Carder
Reaction score
what about the ones who buy them use than check get refunds and so on get abuse ? than who is the victim ? also it's all written in the news and rules about the new refund system and you accepted it, anyway the truth it's somewhere in the middle and if you read the previous posts you would notice that i already have this discution before, and your advice to give refunds checked it's not good cause not all customers like to buy checked stuff. and as for the dates shop moves bases to discounted automatical after 2 weeks and half top so what's fresh it's with new rest are moved to discounted.

I agree Kate your system is FUBAR, but I also agree with you I don't want my dumps being pre-checked so I deal with it

I have noticed normally when bin is no good from your site, the next purchase of same bin will be no good....I guess solution is to find more useful bins until things change~

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:30 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:27 PM ----------

again another order from usa discount bad, or my cashiers turn rippers, but i trust in one, for me base its die

Most material I have bought has been good...only because I PayPal to MY rules
RULE 1- Only buy dumps you are used to using
RULE 2- ALL cheap dumps are RIPOFFS

I mean you cant beat price I will spend $375 in hopes of 5 working out of 100

I'm just saying~

jamesjx

Carder
Reaction score
Another thing to me is that when I buy successfully, maybe the dump were bad or some, the time to refund the checker will be down and I will notify him on the icq he told me to send the order id and date, till the time past nothing done, same thing happen to em more than many times. Today i bought dumps from Global base, and I checked the dump on my check it was Declined , it has never up to 10 mins then i clicked check for refund, it showed NO REFUND/ No checke later. How come? the dump was bought from regular base which has no discounted price and from my debit account not credit how come. One will buy dump out of 10 1 or 2 will work atimes with very low limit to replace the bad once , is a problem. this is odd

kate

Professional
Reaction score
Another thing to me is that when I buy successfully, maybe the dump were bad or some, the time to refund the checker will be down and I will notify him on the icq he told me to send the order id and date, till the time past nothing done, same thing happen to em more than many times. Today i bought dumps from Global base, and I checked the dump on my check it was Declined , it has never up to 10 mins then i clicked check for refund, it showed NO REFUND/ No checke later. How come? the dump was bought from regular base which has no discounted price and from my debit account not credit how come. One will buy dump out of 10 1 or 2 will work atimes with very low limit to replace the bad once , is a problem. this is odd

first of all i'm a she 2nd of all citibanks 05 declines = no replaces, also 3rd my pidgin crashed all the time so i just forgot who msg me what msg me since i dont keep any logs.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:57 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:54 PM ----------

as i said before there is 50 50 chances that 4 $ stuff to be bad, you wanna make cash u need to pay cash , you can't get rich with 4 $, do you think i can't do same thing as you ? post adv i am looking for cashiers and give them all stuff that are not fresh ? it's same like cheap copy china stuff they work 1 day .

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:59 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:57 PM ----------

I agree Kate your system is FUBAR, but I also agree with you I don't want my dumps being pre-checked so I deal with it

I have noticed normally when bin is no good from your site, the next purchase of same bin will be no good....I guess solution is to find more useful bins until things change~

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:30 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:27 PM ----------

Most material I have bought has been good...only because I PayPal to MY rules
RULE 1- Only buy dumps you are used to using
RULE 2- ALL cheap dumps are RIPOFFS

I mean you cant beat price I will spend $375 in hopes of 5 working out of 100

I'm just saying~

yes some bins can get killed, also i will make an option to buy credit stuff checked if you wish so you will get refunded if bad, but it will take a little time till the coder have time to do it. also there is no such thing as perfect no where , i will work to improve all but i wont allow ppl to rip me off .

Last edited:

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
as i said before there is 50 50 chances that 4 $ stuff to be bad, you wanna make cash u need to pay cash , you can't get rich with 4 $, do you think i can't do same thing as you ? post adv i am looking for cashiers and give them all stuff that are not fresh ? it's same like cheap copy china stuff they work 1 day .

Kate i bought many many times from this base, and cashiers happies, no big amounts ok,no big price im agree, but last orders, all nothing,its what i said, i think this base die, in the past i bought sometimes from fresh bases and same results as discount base, its why i continue buying in discount,thanks

Last edited:

kate

Professional
Reaction score

Kate i bought many many times from this base, and cashiers happies, no big amounts ok,no big price im agree, but last orders, all nothing,its what i said, i think this base die, in the past i bought sometimes from fresh bases and same results as discount base, its why i continue buying in discount,thanks

discounted = all bases older than 3 weeks not one huge base from same place.

zorro7

Carder
Reaction score
I read on icq that you can 'load with perfect money account at the site
how should I do?
minimum that you can 'load??