www.kstuff.biz its HUGE Bases, HIGH Rates, BEST Prices, USER Friendly, ONLY Dumps

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
Report of last of my cashiers, with dumps discount usa again so bad, for me this base was good, now bad, please if someone buy let me know,thanks

kash

Carder
Reaction score
Keeping the site up ought to be a primary concern to this owner. Is it just my browser?.

zorro7

Carder
Reaction score
soon as you activate your account
$ 300
I know bought 30 bins
write time 5
try 1
I'd say it worked great as a start
especially for the price
one-fifth the price of other sellers
who never worked a
number 1 : https://www.kstuff.biz/

kate

Professional
Reaction score
Keeping the site up ought to be a primary concern to this owner. Is it just my browser?.

no my friend as i said before when u search for bins or browse the site wait 15 20 seconds before you make new request or enter new bins orelse you will be firewalled and banned.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:56 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:55 AM ----------

soon as you activate your account
$ 300
I know bought 30 bins
write time 5
try 1
I'd say it worked great as a start
especially for the price
one-fifth the price of other sellers
who never worked a
number 1 : https://www.kstuff.biz/
you bought discounted stuff at 4 $ but those are tricky some works some doesnt those come with no refunds i also have higher prices but not so high as other sellers have, any way it is ok when your happy.

kate

Professional
Reaction score
added new option when you input a bin or last 4 search, now you can select all the results from your search all you need it's just to press select all no the upper right corner, also custom bulk packages will come soon, you will get 5 10 15 20 25 % discount depending on how many pcs you will order, the package will come with the bins you select. 50 100 300 500 1000 pcs ;).

kash

Carder
Reaction score

no my friend as i said before when u search for bins or browse the site wait 15 20 seconds before you make new request or enter new bins orelse you will be firewalled and banned.

The site is not simply connecting let alone browse or search.

Julio Ceazar

Professional
Reaction score
this system of kstuff internal checker in her site by refunding money to CREDIT account without the option of using its internal checker in any dump purchase is not fair - by indicating NO CHECK. that means one becomes the looser of LR when dump purchased with fund in CREDIT is not good. I think Kate should make an amendment on this by making it compulsory in checking dumps immediately when using the fund in her CREDIT account as an option.(i.e) first purchase allows one to use internal checker, if dumps is bad refund goes to CREDIT account which doesn't allow checker at all (NO CHECK). so its ones luck if dumps purchase with CREDIT account is good or bad because purchasing through CREDIT ACCOUNT IS NO REFUND WITHOUT ANY OPTION OF USING AN INSTANT CHECKER and LR is NON-REDEEMABLE.

kate

Professional
Reaction score
this system of kstuff internal checker in her site by refunding money to CREDIT account without the option of using its internal checker in any dump purchase is not fair - by indicating NO CHECK. that means one becomes the looser of LR when dump purchased with fund in CREDIT is not good. I think Kate should make an amendment on this by making it compulsory in checking dumps immediately when using the fund in her CREDIT account as an option.(i.e) first purchase allows one to use internal checker, if dumps is bad refund goes to CREDIT account which doesn't allow checker at all (NO CHECK). so its ones luck if dumps purchase with CREDIT account is good or bad because purchasing through CREDIT ACCOUNT IS NO REFUND WITHOUT ANY OPTION OF USING AN INSTANT CHECKER and LR is NON-REDEEMABLE.

it's written in the rules that the refunds system works like that and yes maybe you are right when purchase with credit balance to be checked but not all customers want their stuff checked before using, also i put this stuff to avoid abusers which use and replace after they used, and they still abusing it, i am thinking already at 2 category of users trusted and begginers and the trusted ones will have old refund system till than it will remain as it is.

lala

Professional
Reaction score
it's written in the rules that the refunds system works like that and yes maybe you are right when purchase with credit balance to be checked but not all customers want their stuff checked before using, also i put this stuff to avoid abusers which use and replace after they used, and they still abusing it, i am thinking already at 2 category of users trusted and begginers and the trusted ones will have old refund system till than it will remain as it is.

I agree with the issues here kate, i love the shop. but the credit thing really keeps me worried. We had spoken about it on icq... Maybe for credit bought dumps, you can implement only 30 minute replace window? it just sucks that you get refunded money to only buy bad stuff again :(

kate

Professional
Reaction score
I agree with the issues here kate, i love the shop. but the credit thing really keeps me worried. We had spoken about it on icq... Maybe for credit bought dumps, you can implement only 30 minute replace window? it just sucks that you get refunded money to only buy bad stuff again :(

as i said before i am thinking along with my coder at the best solution for this issue, once it will be ready it will be published, also custom bulk package with discounts it's almost ready on the tests now.

kate

Professional
Reaction score
good news : custom bulk package added, all you need is to chose 50 100 300 500 1000 pcs from all bases and when you checkout you will have discount as follows for 50 pcs 5 % for 100 pcs 10 % for 300 pcs 15 % for 500 pcs 20 % for 1000 pcs 25 % enjoy this new feature, also checker time interval is increased by 2 hours for each 2k funding, this means that users with funding history between 2k-4k will have 8hrs, 4k-6k will have 10 hrs, 6k-10k will have 12 hrs, 10k+ will have 24hrs. For the rest of the users the check time will remain 6 hrs.

Julio Ceazar

Professional
Reaction score

I do understand that some abusers might make you go tuff and hard with your decisions, but on the other end am looking at it in an ordinary customer level, they might feel unjustified if they don't get selected thinking that you are biased in selecting beginners and trusted ones out of the thousands of customers you might have, in my own opinion if you can let CREDIT ACCOUNT HAVE A 10-15MIN TIMER CHECKER opportunity , it might be reasonable, its now left for your client to know the best way in their own way to decide to use the 10-15 minute checker. anyway its just an opinion i believe you will make the best amendments in the earliest possible time. have a great day

Reactions: kate

kate

it is a good point

kate

Professional
Reaction score
I do understand that some abusers might make you go tuff and hard with your decisions, but on the other end am looking at it in an ordinary customer level, they might feel unjustified if they don't get selected thinking that you are biased in selecting beginners and trusted ones out of the thousands of customers you might have, in my own opinion if you can let CREDIT ACCOUNT HAVE A 10-15MIN TIMER CHECKER opportunity , it might be reasonable, its now left for your client to know the best way in their own way to decide to use the 10-15 minute checker. anyway its just an opinion i believe you will make the best amendments in the earliest possible time. have a great day

+1 ,
of course its ur opinion and no one blame you for having it i just explained u the reason for what i made things like that, also as you and others see the shop is in constant upgrades and improvements, all advices and proposition for new features and better features are welcome and i strongly recommend for all customers who have a GOOD or RELIABLE sugestion to tell it, now for all others who doesnt have something smart to say better don't say it. also can't be perfect and no one is perfect all i can do is to try to become better.

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
shop is down bro 502 Bad Gateway