www.kstuff.biz its HUGE Bases, HIGH Rates, BEST Prices, USER Friendly, ONLY Dumps

vipnew32

Carder
Reaction score
hello!!!
problem with the charging of accounts
Please add balance to my account

07/15/2012 16:50 103343146 U6771955 (K) - $70.70 $0.00
Merchant Reference: Memo: Refill - $70

my user: stairway7

jadoo

Reaction score
hello!!!

you're right I have the same problem
07/15/2012 16:31 103341724 U6771955 (K) - $52.52 $

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:39 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:39 PM ----------

my user: angel80

Don-T

Carder
Reaction score
k new base is really awesome..

kate

Professional
Reaction score
hello!!!

it was lr issue not my issue lr had some lag but now it's ok

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:09 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:06 PM ----------

im trying to get refund but it wont work im sonny13 in your shop

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:46 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:45 AM ----------

Order Details #7244 sonny13 card is not good decline 05

read the rules u always press i agree.
no offence but this is for all customers before you start shopping please read the rules u press i agree but u dont read .

molosh

DEER
Reaction score
Hi kate, did u receive my message ? Something funny happened to me on shop.

dizz

Reaction score
I bought 3 Eu and 1 worked for decent amount twice. I will order again to see how it works out

jmclove

Reaction score
brought 21 dumps all from bins i know and got ONE approval for $50 gas ran thru checker and 3 approved...waste of time, money, & plastic

molosh

DEER
Reaction score
What t-f Kate ?

The website sent me incomplete or fake dump, i wrote you more than 5 times about it and no anwser ... Come on ... you have order number, u can check it Since one week now, no anwser ... hope to read u.

nuelbee

Carder
Reaction score
I lost money on this site how comes whenever you buy for the first time your dumps will be 80 to 90% approval and you will give good feedback so that more people will register in shop, but the subsequent one will be 10% approval the last purchases I made from this shop are old account all declined and I contact he/her on icq but said no refund because they are code 05 decline as I was pretty sure that I always use that bin I have to called the bank and I was told the cc number I gave them was the old account that I should give them my new account and I got back to he/her but still refuse to replace for me and said I should go ahead to write in forum that they don’t care
Admin should please have a close look at this shop as they are collecting everybody Ip as you login to the site may be selling all this Ip to the cops who knows. I hate when I loose money and I don’t want fellow carders to loose money as well.

deetsrus

Reaction score
I lost money on this site how comes whenever you buy for the first time your dumps will be 80 to 90% approval and you will give good feedback so that more people will register in shop, but the subsequent one will be 10% approval the last purchases I made from this shop are old account all declined and I contact he/her on icq but said no refund because they are code 05 decline as I was pretty sure that I always use that bin I have to called the bank and I was told the cc number I gave them was the old account that I should give them my new account and I got back to he/her but still refuse to replace for me and said I should go ahead to write in forum that they don’t care
Admin should please have a close look at this shop as they are collecting everybody Ip as you login to the site may be selling all this Ip to the cops who knows. I hate when I loose money and I don’t want fellow carders to loose money as well.

I totally agree, what is the need for collecting customers ips that is very fishy.. i have never used this site for that one reason and im glad i didnt now!

OqilOqilov

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I also never had good dumps from there.

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
deetsrus, bro, many shops admin can see users ip location but not show it to you ..

jamesjx

Carder
Reaction score
Myself I don't know what happened to the shop now, my previous orders were totally bad.

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
last order was Shxt nothing worked and the checker say valid
shop is shxt now
whats up kate tryed talk with you in jabber but you never online
and you icq say you selling shop
are you selling script for shop or the shop its self
need reply to me i want replacements