WORLDWIDE DUMPS WITH HIGH APPROVAL RATE

CRUX

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
he is best vendor so far. I got many orders . always succss. from his fresh base I bought 50 canada , till now 25 use. 23 approval. giving huge money.

olefola

Reaction score
pls answer pls

he is best vendor so far. I got many orders . always succss. from his fresh base I bought 50 canada , till now 25 use. 23 approval. giving huge money.

pls i want to know if canada dumps work good in europe?

Salvesto

BANNED
Reaction score
I can't explain in words. how much good stuff this vendor have. realy amazing stuff.
10 / 10 eu approval. realy stunning results.

VALISH

BANNED
Reaction score
Mr. Rhodes , u r realy king. I'm very much thankful of u . because of your dumps , I again stand up. due to bad stuff from many sellers, I lost my all money even I also lost my all workers. I was finished. & that was literaly my last order for dumps in my file , which I placed to u & I was realy very lucky that my last order was with u. from that order to till now I bought many times & every time I was successful. u r the man , whose dumps givem me every thing..huge money....all workes back. thnks alot big bro.
keep your good work continue. we salute u.
from last order 87 / 100 approval. very big approval rate always.
A+++ vendor every time...every where.

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
His EU dumps are very good now when almost all my bins have very low limits, big swipes and great quality. Very nice making profit now from this game, hard times.... Rhodes A+++

luckyjack

Professional
Reaction score
Mr. Rhodes is simply the cream of the crop! With goooood stuff none stop! thanks! i buy and sometimes use a few days later and its always untouched....

@live

Professional
Reaction score
I did not understand, selling Rhodes EU 101 or not?

He does , but base is not big , so u got to be on time to get ur piece of pie ;)

CRUX

BANNED
Reaction score
very gr8 eu . 7 / 8 approval. 2 of his dumps gave me more then 5k$ each. I always make good money from his stuff. but he always has small eu base. which almost he sels in few hours. & perheps this is also the reason of his dumps r very nice. he seles only first hand & fresh stuff. as I seen which vendors r selling big bases , mostly shit.
I'll recomend rhodes for everyone.he is always very polite , honest & have greatest stuff.

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
I cant understand, i want to buy eu to rhodes, i ask for binlist in icq, and nothing, days and days, please rhodes i want to buy

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
I cant understand, i want to buy eu to rhodes, i ask for binlist in icq, and nothing, days and days, please rhodes i want to buy

he have alot custmers but not have big base thats why

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
Hit after hit, dump after dumps, time after time, this vendor is more than a vendor he is a super vendor. consistent 100%. Really I have seen good vendors here overtime but i havent seen any vendor here that gives u good quality dumps with bonus too everytime, incredible vendor. Thanks Rhodes u lifted me again with ur amazing dumps. A+++++++++

hugooo

Carder
Reaction score
When i make business with Mr. Rhodes i always get the super results ;) the best vendor of all time no doubt!!! A++++++++++++++

The SLo

DEER
Reaction score
Only honest seller,Live

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:25 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:24 AM ----------

Only honest seller,Live............ It didn't stay other..thank you my bro

Monalte

BANNED
Reaction score
best vendor so far. always a++++++ stuff