WORLDWIDE DUMPS WITH HIGH APPROVAL RATE

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
regardless he left owing me replacement...if he dont live up to commitment what does that say about him...he only caters to vip clients...everybody works to succeed regardless of regular or vip...i live in a world where u give a man what he owe

yeah nice ones mate you are right.

europrod

Reaction score
not for nothing i dont speak much but people shouldnt be asking for replacements .. to mei feel like thats being greedy if u already have some one like this guy no need to even ask just take the lost and keep ordering . part of the game whne we hit multi stacks do we cut him in on our cut no.. best thing he could of done is left all these lil kids or clowns alone =) real carders dont chit chat and real vendors here dont announce there updates because they dont need to... think about it

carderboy

Carder
Reaction score
Yea that's tru I dnt ask for replacement unless I dnt make my money back.but If I score big and a couple dnt work I'm not complaining.stop it guys we're in a good game here better than most ppl I see selling drugs...

time2shyne

Carder
Reaction score
i know where rhodes is maybe the rest of you chumps dont know becuase u spend chump change...............lml

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Mr. Rhodes you have moral excellence and love for the game which translate into superior service and highly valid dumps. Most sellers dont realize when u sell customers old shit for quick buck it catches up with u by losing future profits because customers dont order nomore or give u bad reviews and u lose big in the end. Mr. Rhodes also work alone which is genius because most sellers get fcked up because they let their friend manage their business which result in them stealing, and doubling dumps that gives customers bad stuff. When mr. Rhodes manages his business himself its strong internal control for good quality products. ****Also mr. Rhodes did not start online shop which is genius because le and bank fraud teams have hackers to get into shop and zap ur base look what happened to track2, badb (arrested because of online shop), bubba, mmongo there online shop dumps turned into shit****.

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
jhons has right rhodes is a GENIUS...soon this thread will be REMOVED ..
and like i say some one WHITC ACCES TO RHODES WILL BE SELLING AT SAME PRICES.. AND SAME STUFF.. same bonuces...to NORMAL USERS.. BIGBUYERS/RESELLER WILL BE ATTENDENT DIRECT FROM RHODES. Is not more to say. ROBOT its gone...is in another LEVEL right nowi hope your users respect his dessicion

gold_man

Professional
Reaction score
so bye bye .... i hate disappear

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
KING RHODES #1

KING RHODES is what legends is made of. A vendor of this status can not serve the whole public. KING RHODES is the king of this dumps game. u will never find a vendor so real and pure in this lifetime. beside him being honest and selling great products, he is also a vendor that dont put money in front of his customers. to KING RHODES customers come first. when was the last time u met a vendor with these qualities. never. thats y KING RHODES is on top. look how much activities is going on this thread and KING RHODES not even on forum no more. thats what i call amazing services. keep up the great work big bro.

king420

Carder
Reaction score
I miss you bro.. I'm always here for you anytime. I know your on next level. Good Luck !!!

ppeng

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
bro,where are u?